[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's behind the Asiaphobia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: efce0793.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
efce0793.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
It seems everyone across the world hates Asia and Asians with a passion, even Asians themselves can't prevent them away from hating themselves from time to time.

Why is that? And why do you, anon senpai?
>>
>>56152831
I don't hate Asians.
>>
No one hates east Asians here, if anything we like you.

You see everyone bitching that Poles beat up arabs or black but you never ever heard that we hurt east Asians even though we got a lot of Vietnamese.

So stop the self pity Toshi.
>>
People just hate chinese because they are
>commies
>shit tier tourists
>partly responsible for industry not being viable in "1st world" countries anymore
>>
There are two main reasons, which apply to most of Asia but not Japan. That's why there are so many weeaboos, because Japan is generally pretty cool.

1. General lack of civility (spitting in streets, overcrowding, litter everywhere, loud conversations, ugly languages, poorly educated, always bargaining etc)

2. Asian economies are built on copying instead of innovating, they do what we do, but cheaper and worse
>>
>>56152831
>from time to time

from what I get, Asian countries hate each others much more than European ones or American ones do. And probably even Africa (as each tribes and ethnies in a country hate each others more than their neighbouring countries).
>>
I don't hate asians

They torture, kill and eat pets, but...after all we do the same with cows or pigs, so...errr....
>>
File: dog.jpg (62 KB, 513x483) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
62 KB, 513x483
Sic transit gloria mundi
>>
>>56153135
>Asian countries hate each others
which countries in Asia have the biggest hate for one another?
>>
>>56152831
Asians are the beta nerdy race of the world, real world is a lot like school, no one likes the small wimpy nerds.
>>
>>56153224

all of them

every asian ethnicity believes they are the master race
>>
>>56153087
>people just hate Chinese

I hate most Asians. Just imagine how shitty Indian tourists will be if they ever get enough money to travel.
>>
>>56153087
>Chinese
>commies
Only a few of 1.5 billion
>shit tourists
Not as bad as Brits.
>partly responsible
Wahhh why did our government sign a free trade deal with China wahh?!?
China isn't even the cheapest producer anymore. Blame India or Vietnam.
>>
>>56153429
>Not as bad as Brits.
But people do hate the brits too. Especially here.
>China isn't even the cheapest producer anymore.
No, but the damage is done and we had no idea how to adapt.
Some people are still pretty salty about it. A lot of small businesses here blame their failure on chinese and east-yuro workers. that's one of the reasons why people trend not to like the chinese. It's stupid but we're talking retards who couldn't keep their business open at the first sign of concurrence,so what else did you expect?
>>
>>56152831
Nobody here even thinks about asians tbqh with you senpai. Too busy hating niggers/gypsies/arabs. Most asians here are thais and others like that, they fit in decently.
>>
I don't know. I only slightly hate Chinese and Koreans and it does not even relate to the real life as I have friends of both ethnicities and they are great people. You might want to get your facts straight.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.