[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will get to witness the fall of america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: trumphillary.jpg (88 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
trumphillary.jpg
88 KB, 992x558
>you will get to witness the fall of america
>>
Stop being such a whiny melodramatic faggot, the executive branch isnt as powerful as its presented to be, nothing will change. Grow up and keep living your life, you wont even notice who president is
>>
Tbh Hillary will be business as usual. She has friends she wouldn't want to piss off by doing something stupid.
>>
>>56119742
>>56119746
>elect Hillary
>get nuk'd

>elect trump
>get banned from europe
>>
>>56119714
Hillary will do just fine when she's elected, /pol/ just endorses trump because he's a political wildcard
>>
>a feminist shit
>a literal retard
wew
>>
>>56119775
Who the fuck cares about some yuropoors
>>
>>56120597
Hillary is owned by corporations, and will prioritize them over the people.
>>
>>56120740
Shut up faggot. All politicians are the same. Sanders is a lying sack of shit too.
>>
File: download.png (2 KB, 310x162) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2 KB, 310x162
>>56119775
>Trump gets elected president
>European countries gradually cut ties with the US because of their terrible foreign policies and increasing ties with Russia
>threatened with its new isolated state the EU turns itself into a federation
>becomes the most powerful state on earth
Would be glorious famalams.
>>
>>56119714

trump is way2radical, he can't into politics

feminazi jewess hillary is more moderate

cmon, can't you see it. the next emperor of your empire will be hillary
>>
File: 1453782765114.jpg (13 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1453782765114.jpg
13 KB, 342x342
>lawyer who got fired and was involved in many scams, fined by the government then runs for President
This fucking country, yet she still garners ~50% of the votes in the Democratic party
>>
>>56120837
Any Italian, Spaniard, or Greek would find the thought of infinite, free federal bailouts appealing
>>
>>56120740
Lol, Trump IS the corporations. He just skipped through the middle man to hide in plain sight.
>>
>>56120867
> ~50%
More like ~60%. And Sanders openly attacked the Democratic Party until last year and then fucking joined it. Talk about a scam.
>>
>>56120889
Good, both of the parties are getting cucked hard

Fuck this country's political system
>>
>>56120904
You understand that it's the same as coalitions in other countries, it just skips a step.
>>
>>56120874
Haha. Oh yes. Looks like I just took a hit from some of that fine American banter there. Oh boy, you got me Yank, you got me good.
Can anything stop Americans and their amazing banter skills?
>>
>>56120837
>italian delusions

No European politician wants to increase spending on the military and since USA is NATOs armed hand, they'll never cut ties with them.

>threatened, EU turns into a federation

Western Europe will sooner sacrifice Eastern Europe than go fully against Russia.
>>
>>56120954
Lad........
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.