[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the US had freedom of movement with the eu how would your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
If the US had freedom of movement with the eu how would your country react?

There would be mass migration to California and Florida because muh sunshine
>>
I think some pensioners who would have gone to Spain and Portugal would go to Florida.
>>
Kek, Europoors would not survive in LA or Miami
>>
>>56109200
Why is that Tyrone?
>>
>>56108920
>be European
>flee migrant tidal wave to avoid getting stabbed
>promptly get shot by black people
>>
>>56108920
>There would be mass migration to California and Florida

Instead of muslims, you'll have mexicans. Great.
>>
File: 1425624538044.jpg (15 KB, 556x561) Image search: [Google]
1425624538044.jpg
15 KB, 556x561
>>56108920
>Projections to 2200
>>
>>56109276
Well for starters you would be living next to tyrone
>>
>have to step over the dehydrated heat stroked bodies of european migrants to get to my car
>>
>>56109354

t. suburbanite from nebraska
>>
>mfw have to treat hordes Eurfag migrants with frostbite
>will probably just amputate all their limbs 2bh
>>
>US would be flooded with even more condescedening PC white liberals

ye no thanks
>>
>>56109436
t.16 year old who just got home from school

From NYC lad
>>
>>56109497
You do realise Southern Europe has a similar climate to California?
>>
>>56109590
You do realize I don't live in California? I live in Minnesota, breh. Hopefully no Europeans move here.
>>
>>56109354
They'd be fine. Houses in America are cheap as chips. Brits would be living in your gated communities with swimming pools and Mexican gardeners.
>>
>>56109785
Meant to quote >>56109379

But anyway, you'd just get Northern Europeans
>>
>>56108920
I want to live with Tyrone in Nebraska.
>>
would cross the border and then move to yurop
>>
>>56109967
>houses in america are cheap
not everywhere commie
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.