[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>eat 7 of these >desire to BUILD WALL drops with every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: mazapan-de-cacahuete.jpg (176 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
mazapan-de-cacahuete.jpg
176 KB, 500x333
>eat 7 of these
>desire to BUILD WALL drops with every bite

MEXICO HOW DO YOU DO IT

WHY ARE THESE SO GOOD
>>
>>56081642
Thanks I made them myself
>>
What are those, chesses?
>>
>>56081672
Marzipans
>>
>>56081642
If you can open them with out even crack them, you have respect from all mexicans.
I am addicted to those too.
>>
>>56081672
peanut butter marzipan circles that make you cum in pleasure every time you eat one
>>
>>56081672
Mazapanes, candy made from peanuts and other stuff.
>>
>>56081672
MASAPAAAAN
>>
File: selma.webm (2 MB, 568x726) Image search: [Google]
selma.webm
2 MB, 568x726
>Trump wants to get rid of this
>>
>>56081725

My curiosity is tickled. Only Marzipan I've ever tried is the german almond kind.
>>
>>56081642
Both India and France have superior Marzipan.
Leave to Mexico and take your shit taste with you chicano.
>>
>>56081642
Mexican candy is shit
t. CHI
>>
>>56081792
I'm okay with that.
>>
how do you eat 7 of them?

I can barely eat 2 without having stomach ache
>>
>>56081897

Do you even need to ask? You see his flag.
>>
>>56081897
i eat mike and ikes by the box

no grub is too rich for my rotundity
>>
Protip: Theyre shaped like that so you can stick one in pooper to contain the aftermath diarrhea
>>
>>56081942
Is it true americans have evolved a second stomach?
>>
>>56081968
go eat a pigeon
>>
>>56081971
i'm not even super huge. just 200 pounds. but i can eat and not stop until i feel like it
>>
>>56081993
make me pedro
>>
>>56081997
200 lbs at anything shorter than 6'3 is overweight
>>
>>56082014
I am overweight, but I'm not super huge like I said. As long as I'm capable of running a mile without stopping under 12 minutes and do deadhang pullups (which I can) then I let myself get to whatever weight until I can't anymore
>>
>>56081642
I grew up eating these, holy fuck they're so dry.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.