[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When you're white you don't know what it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3
File: 1457403996805.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457403996805.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>When you're white you don't know what it's like to be living in a ghetto
Perhaps
>When you're white you don't know what it's like to be poor
What.

So there's no poor white people, no white people in poverty. How cucked is this old fucking bastard? Please America, don't vote for this old cuck or Hilary Clinton.
>>
t. white trash

Bernie is the best candidate
>>
>>56076941
>LEAF

>>56076979
>voting for a commie cuck
>>
identity politics is cancer no matter who says it
>>
>>56076979
>white trash = ghetto tier

My point exactly, idiot.

Why are americans so retarded?
>>
Republican Internet Defense Forces at it again with a ridiculous picture with no sources

ITT b4 200 /pol/-tier idiots believing a single .jpg
>>
>>Mass immigration of white Americans fleeing racism to Australia around 2070s
At least it's going to increase Austalian economy and strenghten the identity.
>>
>>56077120
He did actually say it, but it was just bad wording on his part, and you can tell if you watch the video.
>>
>>56077120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMsjo_Pi8pQ

I'm not a republican or even american for that matter but it's still really easy to find
>>
>poor whites get disdain, poor blacks get sympathy

Why is America so cucked?
>>
>>56076979
>voting for someone whose platform is redistribution of wealth
>the guy doesn't even understand the benefactors of his plan

c u c k e d
>>
>>56077183
it's a psychology thing about being able to distance and identify at the same time, it's not a specific racial thing

ie, majority (white) poverty is easier to ignore so that the "problem" is effectively a non-relation problem (only those kinds people are poor)
>>
>>56076941
He's said time and again how he grew up poor himself, how white rural communities like coal mining towns and manufacturing towns have been affected by bad trade deals. So either he suddenly stopped believing white people can be poor after talking about poor people of all races, white included, this whole time, or he misspoke and meant white people don't know what it's like to experience being poor in the ghetto as a black person. Until he says otherwise, I think any rational person can assume he misspoke or worded that poorly in the moment.

If you want to choose to believe he actually, literally thinks white people can't be poor, you can do so. But that begs the question: Why would anyone WANT to believe a presidential candidate thinks this unless they have a chronic, embarrassingly transparent victim complex?
>>
>>56077252
Doublethink is pretty scary stuff
>>
>>56077170
He obviously meant that being white and poor is not the same experience as being black and poor and in the light of all the news coming from across the Atlantic, you can't really argue with that

>>56077152
It was badly worded but anything can be shown as badly worded if it's taken out of context and he really should've known that the corporate media will do just that
>>
>>56077317
it's a complicated world
>>
>>56076979
>Bernie is the best Democratic candidate

Fixed lad
>>
>>56077359
>He obviously meant that being white and poor is not the same experience as being black and poor
How is it any different? Most if not all of the poor white people go to mixed public school which means they live in the same areas.
>>
>>56077394
I guess a poor white kid with saggy pants in a trailer park can be a victim of some kind of profiling by the police, sure, but not at all as frequently as his black friend with the same credentials. I think that's quite a major difference
>>
>>56077467
More whites get shot by the police in the U.S but since they're still the majority of the people in the states it's just gets overlooked.
>>
>>56077506
Yeah, but if things were equal, one would expect each race to be profiled, see increases in unemployment, be victims of violent crime, ect. all in proportion with their population. Like, if whites are 60% of the population, then 60% of poor people would be white. Alternatively, you'd expect the proprotions of each racial group to be roughly the same (say, 5% of each race was poor.) It's a fact of statistics.
>>
>>56077659
Maybe it's about the mentality rather than the system being rigged?
>>
>>56077706
It's both
>>
>>56077506
I would like to know how many whites were unarmed and posing no threat to the officer compared to the same with blacks.

To my knowledge, the blacks are around 15% of the population and make up like 35% of victims of police shootings, that should count to something
>>
>>56077742
yes and how many crimes do they commit in relation to their population percentage? I can assure you its much higher than any other race. Thats why they get shot.
>>
>>56077359
Yeah, if you're black and poor you get ez benefits
>>
>>56077742
Just check the stats for yourself, they're really easy to find.

>>56077738
But the black community does fuck all to change that. BLM made it even worse tbqh.
>>
>>56077800
That's why I said it's both. They have a much more difficult life, but a lot of their problems are caused themselves.
>>
>>56077394
>>56077467
When you black and poor you have affirmative action to help boost you, thats the difference.
>>
>>56076941
I think it was just stupid wording on his part, but it still doesn't change the fact that many people believe this crap. I'm sick of being told that I should be ashamed of the color of my skin, and not to "shamelessly wallow in my privilege". And if you try to say anything different, you're automatically deemed a racist and affiliated with the KKK. That's of course only if you're white, if you're any other race it's perfectly fine. I just don't get it.
>>
>>56076941
>When you're white you don't know what it's like to be living in a ghetto
I'm and immigrant from the former USSR literally grow up with never having money. Triggers the fuck out of me when people have to say this its like how do you know all people have money.
>When you're white you don't know what it's like to be poor
Parents literally got scammed by some Russian con and lost there house that they brought yes they brought the house and lost it.

As for me well I joining the army and still cant even get a job.

Honestly all of these candidates Hillary, Sanders, and Trump are all autsits and literally have no idea whats it like growing up being poor.
>>
>>56077742
And they make 52 percent of violent crime perpetrators, thats why they are shot more
>>
>>56076941
It's true though, why do you need to be so salty about it? Did it hurt your feelings so you need to make yourself some kind of victim?

Whites are truly fucking betas.
>>
ghetto, poor, and harassed by police.
he was talking about when you're all three.
anybody who actually watched the debate knows what he meant in context, and it was nothing of the sort you're suggesting.
>>
>>56077855
has anybody told you to be ashamed of your skin in real life
or do you take internet bantz from tumblr way too seriously
>>
>>56077781
They do commit more crime and I don't think anyone can deny that but that shouldn't mean the decent blacks have a higher chance of getting shot because of wearing a hoodie, should it?

If you're a poor white and you fuck up, statistically your prison sentence will be shorter than the sentence a black man got for the same crime.

>>56077855
Extra-buttmad fat transgender feminist SJW's and the KKK are not the only options, anon
>>
>>56077738
Very much so.

Imagine you view the world as against you. You wouldn't invest any money into savings, any time into education, basically any investment whatsoever, because you think it will just be taken away from you by an unfair world. Because you don't invest in yourself, your income is low. Because your income is low, and you view the world as against you, you don't worry about taking huge risks, because your life is short and you are doomed anyways. The logical progress for someone with little investment, resources, or hope for the future, is either crime for quick money or escapism (usually using drugs.)

This mentality is self destructive, and doesn't have to be based on reality. But, examine the historical evidence for blacks in the past where huge parts of the world *were* against them, and this view becomes more understandable.

Now, if you are surrounded by crime, you're more likely to be caught in the crossfire and targeted unfairly, which reinforces the idea that the world is against you. The cycle is self perpetuating, and it began with the original racism.

Eventually, investment from outside the community can bring poor blacks up to near-white levels, but it takes a lot of time and resources. And poor blacks, who are distrustful of outsiders because they believe they will be treated unfairly, are less likely to cooperate with such measures unless they see some sort of connection with them.
>>
>>56077875
Let's meme for a second and say that 52% percent of your black population is criminal, does that justify profiling the rest of the 48% as criminals?
>>
>>56077960
I've never used Tumblr in my life. Have you been living under a rock? You see it everywhere in media these days, either directly, or overtly. Simply because you don't have people screaming it at you every time you leave the house does not mean it's not an issue. If it was the other way around, people would be losing their shit. Look at the Oscars.
>>
>>56078023
indirectly*
>>
File: safd.jpg (26 KB, 480x314) Image search: [Google]
safd.jpg
26 KB, 480x314
>>56078023
so you see it in the media.
so nobody has specifically said to you that you should be ashamed
so nobody has said to you "i deem you a racist and affiliated with the KKK," that is just your invention
why don't you seek out different media, and if you don't like it, turn it off
jesus christ do you need a thicker skin. stop taking shit personally
>>
>>56078021
Your not even properly reading what I'm saying and your talking about unrelated things, grow up, not everyone lived a pampered safe life in Finland like you did with the government holding your hand. Now to answer your question, It's called being prudent, its called being practical.

When they profile they protect more blacks from themselves then they do whites from blacks. Now I know you've probably never met a person that isn't a good little Finn raised in your egalitarian society but there are dangerous people in this world, and statistics show they are more likely to be black so cops react accordingly on these numbers. If a black man has to be stopped by the cops I'm sure he would be fine with it if he knew that the process not only protects himself but his family and friends.

Is ideal, no not at all. Is not necessary, yes, its the prudent yet difficult option.

Treating someone like a criminal would be if they neglected to act in their safety bu investigating potential threats.
>>
>>56078239
I'm sorry, what?
>>
>>56078264
Written in a rush, Im sure you can discern the meaning of misspellings for yourself
>>
>>56078335
There's no order to your post, and there doesn't seem to be any sort of idea.
>>
>>56076941
Wtf? Trump literally said mexicans are rapists and drug using criminals yet you zero in on sanders saying that there's no whites in the ghetto?
>>
>>56078239
I just can't see how the black man that's being pulled over would be okay with the officer approaching his car with a hand on his holster and acting jumpy just because your different pigmentation. To me it's a matter of personal freedom in a sense that you shouldn't be held responsible for the actions of your ethnicity

I hate to break your bubble but there are dangerous people everywhere in this world yet somehow only the USA and some (other) poor shitholes have a problem like this
>>
>>56078374
The idea was he wasn't even listening to what I was saying to begin with. Then I went on to respond the question he asked me but I started by insulting is narrow view of the world
>>
>>56076941
Hernia Sanders and Hillary Cunt-Ton are so hot for BLM votes that they forgot blacks are only 12% of the population and that BLM is the tan KKK with 14 dead bodies on its tab.

I'm glad Bernie unveiled his true self on accident though. His campaign is dead.
>>
>>56078427
>I just can't see how the black man that's being pulled over would be okay with the officer approaching his car with a hand on his holster and acting jumpy just because your different pigmentation. To me it's a matter of personal freedom in a sense that you shouldn't be held responsible for the actions of your ethnicity

See you aren't actually arguing about anything here, you aren't even arguing against racial profiling or stop and frisk here, your asking that officers act against the better nature of their intuition in stressful and dangerous situations.

It's not a matter of personal freedom, these officers work in dangerous areas, its not like they are exposed to both blacks and whites and they only act uppity around whites. They are working in almost exclusively black neighborhoods that also happen to be extremely dangerous. The factor of their skin color isn't what is causing them to be "jumpy".

>hate to break your bubble but there are dangerous people everywhere in this world yet somehow only the USA and some (other) poor shitholes have a problem like this
No, I hate to break your bubble because there isn't a single place in Finland remotely as dangerous as the places we have in the US
>>
>>56078586
around blacks*
>>
>>56078376
-t niggercuck
>>
>>56078586
>>56078466
I got what you were saying in your first post, it's more than possible that 52% of perpetrators of violent crime are black but that still doesn't justify the profiling.

>your asking that officers act against the better nature of their intuition in stressful and dangerous situations.

Battling intuition is the cornerstone of civilization. How are they supposed to serve the public if they're so scared of them that they will shoot a kid that puts his hand in his pocket at the wrong time? They are working exclusively in black neighborhoods because that is what the privatized prison industry and the for-profit policing and ticketing will do, it's not like they have any chance on changing the arrest quota they've been assigned

>No, I hate to break your bubble because there isn't a single place in Finland remotely as dangerous as the places we have in the US

Duh, obviously. Right here you are doing the same of what you accused me of doing, reading wrong. There are dangerous people everywhere and if you stuff all the dangerous people in the same place, that said place will be dangerous
>>
>>56078742
>They are working exclusively in black neighborhoods because that is what the privatized prison industry and the for-profit policing and ticketing will do, it's not like they have any chance on changing the arrest quota they've been assigned
They are working in those neighborhoods because they are protecting them! They are putting their lives on the line to defend these people. They have no money in these neighborhoods. They do ticketing and shit in the upper class suburbs, not in the ghetto they have bad enough relations with them, absurd!

>Battling intuition is the cornerstone of civilization. How are they supposed to serve the public if they're so scared of them that they will shoot a kid that puts his hand in his pocket at the wrong time?
They fight against intuition by stopping these people over! Who wants to stop a suspicious looking man in a dangerous neighborhood who obviously hates you, calls you names like pigs, is angered by your presence, who wants to do that? You have the audacity to claim "Well its because they are racist and judge the man on his skin color" No! They do it to protect the people in the neighborhood and fulfill their job to society, if they worked on intuition they wouldn't stop anyone to protect themselves, but they are selfless. They have all the right to be precocious when dealing with them
>>
File: 1456018670989.png (229 KB, 417x484) Image search: [Google]
1456018670989.png
229 KB, 417x484
>>56076941
>>
>>56078742
>it's because police act fearfully and irrationally around black people
How do you know it's not sometimes, or perhaps often, the other way around?
>>
>A black guy gets killed by police
He dindu nuffin he was a good boy all off police is rasict, media coverage 24/7hrs
>A police officer gets killed by a black guy
No one cares..
>>
>>56078897
They have quotas that they fill with random searches the way that is the most efficient, stopping people who have a higher chance of being criminals. They do it mostly by race, that's an undisputed fact that you would know if you took a look at news from your country that are not presented by Bill O'Reilly

I don't think it's the single policemans fault but the fault of a rigged system. Do you really think that police violence happens because they are called pigs and angered by their presence or is it the other way around?

You're too biased and so am I, this argument will not go anywhere. Good night
>>
>>56079057
>Bill O'Reilly
Let me guess? Blah Blah everyone who disagrees with me watches le faux news amirite?

>stopping people who have a higher chance of being criminals. They do it mostly by race
Yes, because Race is fair indicator of someone who is more likely to have commuted a crime. Race is as fair as any other attribute, I don't deny this, I accept a a fact and support the prudent and practical way of using this fact.This is arbitrary though because police are often working in dangerous communities work in places where the races are fairly homogeneous to begin with.

>Do you really think that police violence happens because they are called pigs and angered by their presence or is it the other way around?
Thanks for putting words in my mouth, I never said this. That is simply the sentiment of the people they are dealing with, I'm not saying they are provoking attacks by saying this but that they are already hostile and shows how much the officers really would rather not have to be confrontational but do so for the good of protecting communities.

This argument only went no where because you chose it too, you can't see anything outside your narrow viewpoint. Am I biased? Yes but I can see things from your perspective and its absurdly unrealistic and delusional. You really dont understand what the realities of crime in this country are and take a stance on an issue that is only an abstract concept to you that has to be viewed through your single frame lens.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.