[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm wondering how do lives of anons from all around the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1u41br16.vichan.gif (1 MB, 300x449) Image search: [Google]
1u41br16.vichan.gif
1 MB, 300x449
I'm wondering how do lives of anons from all around the world differ. ITT we're describing our day with details
>>
File: hash.jpg (16 KB, 427x343) Image search: [Google]
hash.jpg
16 KB, 427x343
13:00 - I wake up and go sit in the couch and have some cold coffee.
16:00 - I eat my first meal and make some more coffee.
20:00 - I eat dinner.
23:00 - I watch House of Cards with my girlfriend.
04:00 - I go to bed.

In theory I should receive billions of dollars in unemployment. In reality I can't afford bus fare to go to job interviews. :^)
>>
I watch anime and jerk off. I also shitpost on /int/ in between.
>>
>>56064369
16:00 - wake up, turn on the PC
17:00 - go buy food and soda, return to the PC
23:00 - dinner break
07:00 - go to bed

Living the dream
>>
>>56064488
7:00 - Wake up with my gf, we cuddle for 15 minutes, then I go make her lunch (spaghetti with yesterday's bolognese sauce) while she's preparing to go to a tram
7:40 - a kiss goodbye, time to waste life on imageboards
about 11 - a phone calls, they want me on a job interview tommorow, after that I call my dad to give him birthday wishes
about 12 - I make two toasted sandwiches with cheese, ketchup and tzatziki sauce, eat them, then masturbate to /gif/
about 13 - repair guy appears to fix my washing machine, I make two more sandwiches and continue wasting time on the Internet
about 16 - he's finally done, I call my electricity supplier cause I was suspectig a mistake on a bill, after I'm finished my gf arrives
about 17 - we go for a dinner, I eat borscht (Polish version, sweet with little spicy meat pierogi, not yucky Russian one), she doesn't order anything because she has a dinner with her company's clients this evening, we share a piece of cake for dessert
about 18 - we have sex, pretty good 9/10, she had orgasm
19:30 - she goes on a tram, I go back to 4chan
22:00 - I eat supper - half of a bag of sauerkraut, a mug of hot chocolate and some cookies

phew, busy day tbqh, m8s
>>
>>56065406
Wish I had your life.
>>
>>56064369
6:00am - wake up, shower, breakfast & brush teeth
7:30am - arrive at work
11:00am - lunchtime, drive home and eat
12:00 - back at desk
2:00 - get up and stretch legs
4:30 - go home
5:30 - internet
9:00 - bed

I'm saving every penny and finding something better to do with my life
>>
>>56065489
yeah, my gf's great, she bought an apartment for us and I just pay our bills and do (or pay for) repairs, she even gives me money for our groceries until I'll find a new job
>>
>>56064518
Don't you have a job? Do you have good welfare in Korea?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 520x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 520x430
5:00 AM wake and go to work at 7/11
1:00 go to lunch with my Dad at some restaurant, always something different like sushi or burgers
2:30 homework at home
5:00 go to gym for gains
7:00 dinner with mami and papi (dear god when the hell will I be able to move out, please kill me)
9:00 fap, call gf, possibly smoke weed and go to bed

Sometimes I mingle with the desert here in Arizona and make prickly pear foods.
>>
>>56064369
>TT we're describing our day with details
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clcHxg9l5Bk
>Playing in the multiplayer online game called life
>Learning about game mechanics
>graphics can be a better becouse can't see at night and in ultraviolet and info spector
>Roleplaying as dovakin!
Fus ro da...
>>
Wake up, quick showe, have breakfast, finish homework if necessary, walk to metro station, look for seat and read check /int/ if mobile data allows it, get in to a bus, get to uni, take classes and hang out with friends sometimes text friends from old schools, and as of right now be on /int/, get in a bus and metro back home, get home, do homework and study while checking /int/ again, getting into bed, hate myself for 3 years without a proper GF, sleep, repeat with some alterations depending on friends or class schedule.
>>
2 PM wake up
sit in front of PC playing games, watching animu, fapping
7 PM make some food, eat food while doing the above
rinse and repeat for the whole day
go to toilet sometimes
go to sleep when the sun rises

I literally haven't left my room in the last couple weeks except to take the trash out when it gets too smelly.

I'm considering at least doing a morning walk in the future where I will go alone through the woods and watch animu on my phone.
>>
>7h45 wake up take a shower / bursh teeth / iron a shirt / shave /put a suit
>8h30 hurry up to take the subway and put myself in a fully crowed rush hour along with a mix bag of smelly and sad people.
>9h10 get to work, vaguely apologize for being 10 minutes late since my direct superior doesn't give a fuck anyway
>9h30 have checked all my mail answered yesterday's and pretty much figured out what to do for the day so we take 5 minutes to take a coffee a go back to work
>12h30 time fly but Im getting hungry anyway it's lunch time
>we go to eat at some random bullshit place to a 10-15 euros meal
>co-worker don't want to shut up about work money and shit.
>tell me that if I work hard we will probably be able to leave before 8pm. I know it's bullshit but I say yes anyway.
>13h time to go back
>the work is terrible, the son of a bitch which work previously on the case left us with pretty much garabage
>we gather docs and shit and trying to figure out everything.
>I am bored anyway so I open facebook for 10 minutes and do some pseudo bullshit work.
>18h the receipionist and regular worker wish us a good evening
>19h my brain is melting, I would like to suggest a coffee break but I know it wont do much good so late. Shut up and get shit done.
>19h30 I done all my work and was pretty much ready to leave but the manager check my work and then ask me if I could do more shit. Say "yes of course" in way which would allmost sound true.
>20h25 fuck that this shit takes forever. Told the manager Im leaving. I know he is most likely going to stay one more hour but he is surprisingly fine with me leaving.
>20h35 leave and take the subway.
>21h15 I am home but since I don't want to cook I but a pizza at some place.
>21h30 Im home with my pizza. put the suit in the closet and get some comfy pant.
>21h45 eat my pizza an shitpost. It's fine but I really should stop eating junk food.
>1am only shit time fly.jpeg Masturbate to some chinky cartoon and get to sleep.
>>
>Woke up, fell out of bed,
>Dragged a comb across my head
>Found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
>And looking up I noticed I was late.

>Found my coat and grabbed my hat
>Made the bus in seconds flat
>Found my way upstairs and had a smoke,
>And Somebody spoke and I went into a dream
>>
7 wake up, coffee smoking
Brush teeth dress
8.15 take train to workplace
9 Start sitting in front of my PC writing code, preparing presentarions, meetings
12 Lunch
17-19 leave work go home
Have Dinner
Take a bath
Various evening activities
Sleep around 1am
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.