[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What conclusions do you come to from looking at this graph?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: syria.jpg (47 KB, 534x400) Image search: [Google]
syria.jpg
47 KB, 534x400
What conclusions do you come to from looking at this graph?
>>
binland needs do pud benis in bagina :--DDD
>>
I should probably buy more stocks in Red
>>
[natural instinct to secure borders intensifies]
>>
>>56063857
That Finland's population is growing.
It's good for them.
>>
>>56063857
Kids come out of shitholes
>>
>>56063857
We need decrease their fertility before Global Warming kills off all the neederbros
>>
>>56064015
>decreasing the shitholes fertility
>creating refugees to raise Europe's

What do you think the CIA is doing?
>>
>>56063857
Innovation comes only out of ahrdships

What have these Fingols ever accomplished with all their comforts for almsot a century?

Absolutely nothing.

What did the Arabs accomplish?

Controlling petrol, expanding their cities, the tallest skyscrapers the world has ever seen, comfort, exporting and importing all kind of shit, they're changing the world at this very moment.
>>
>>56064356
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production
Number one is South Canada. 2nd is Saudi Arabia and the next three are not arabian.
>>
That finland's got feminism

while arabs don't
>>
>>56064356

Takes time to build a country after a few bloody wars, my friend. I think we're doing good when you put it into relation.
>>
>>56065779
Japan also has a very low birthrate and little feminist influence. It has more to do with being a rich country than feminism.
>>
File: 2016-01-29_22-04-34.jpg (142 KB, 628x839) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-29_22-04-34.jpg
142 KB, 628x839
>>56064356
I bet you're using a fuckton of Finnish technologies right fucking now you fucking retard

Look up the company Nokia you fucking imbecile and come back and fucking tell me that Finland has never fucking innovated at fucking all

Holy fuck I'm fucking heated, Finland is one of the smartest fucking countries on Earth and has devloped a fuckton of fucking technologies that we use on a day to fucking day basis

How about you shut the fuck up with your fucking meme opinions about Finland and actually fucking learn something for a fucking change, Jesus Fucking Christ
>>
>>56063857
Muslims have huge population growth like europeans had a while go. Probably it's a phase
>>
>>56064356
>Controlling petrol, expanding their cities, the tallest skyscrapers the world has ever seen, comfort, exporting and importing all kind of shit, they're changing the world at this very moment.
you've got to be kidding me.
the Saudis can't govern, they just bribe foreign politicians with petrodollars. they're a one trick pony, they can only export oil and dubious funds linked to islamic groups.
still having an absolute monarchy and wonky, blinkered law system does nothing but hinder progress, the oil just bought them some time.
>>56066020
>It has more to do with being a rich country
that and having high participation rates by women rather than sitting at home.
also, Japan has a completely inhibiting work culture, it's pretty much career suicide and scorned upon if a working woman decides to have a baby and asks for maternity leave.

low birth rates aren't just correlated with wealth, as rich countries with over-replacement birth rates like Saudi Arabia shows you, but also with work culture and labor participation rates by women.
>>
>>56066184
no, it's their lack of foresight.
>>
File: 262472.png (52 KB, 1000x743) Image search: [Google]
262472.png
52 KB, 1000x743
>>56066231
You bring up a good point about Saudi Arabia, but I wouldn't describe them as a typical rich country. They just ran into oil wealth and didn't go through the normal social development that normally accompanies economic development. But now that they are rich, their birthrate is starting to drop. But who knows, it probably will stay above the replacement level as long as they have a fundamentalist government suppressing women's rights and stuff.
>>
File: finnish_dream.png (762 KB, 952x531) Image search: [Google]
finnish_dream.png
762 KB, 952x531
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.