[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Leszek Balcerowicz among candidates for the new Prime Minister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: xxx.gif (350 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
xxx.gif
350 KB, 215x194
>Leszek Balcerowicz among candidates for the new Prime Minister of Ukraine
POLISH-UKRAINIAN PERSONAL UNION SOON, NEW RZECZPOSPOLITA OBOJGA NARODÓW INCOMING
>>
"Я нe хoчy paбoтaть в yкpaинcкoм пpaвитeльcтвe, я мoгy лишь быть кoнcyльтaнтoм", - гoвopил Бaльцepoвич.

He doesn't want work in Ukraine,only consult
>>
File: jknn.png (352 KB, 760x1012) Image search: [Google]
jknn.png
352 KB, 760x1012
>>56056863
Why would someone want to be in union with Poland ?
>>
File: 1401614608689.gif (1 MB, 458x360) Image search: [Google]
1401614608689.gif
1 MB, 458x360
>>
>>56057922
Ukraine would suck our dick for a union + polonisation would come
>>
>>56056863
Fuck Balcerowicz, fucking traitor banker shill.
>>
>>56057824
>He doesn't want work in Ukraine,only consult
Prepare to be fucked even harder than you've been thus far.
>>
>>56060613
Sometimes I wonder if we would be Ukraine tier if it wasn't for him
>>
>>56064301
>Sometimes I wonder if we would be Ukraine tier if it wasn't for him
Poland would be better of than it is today if not for him you moron.
>>
>>56056863
If that were to happen they would probably need to secede some clay in the east to Russia right?
>>
>>56066531
>Poland would be better of than it is today if not for him you moron
Like you know shit about economics. Just stick to posting hussaria pictures in every thread
>>
>>56067275
I know probably a lot more than you do. The Balcerowicz Plan was really the economic milking and loan shark plan of Geoffrey Sachs called on by of George Soros on behalf of the Lech's Solidarity movement. Balcerowicz was only the front face for it, but he wasn't the author.
>>
File: jp4spsj.png (84 KB, 3213x2457) Image search: [Google]
jp4spsj.png
84 KB, 3213x2457
>>56068318
>I know probably a lot more than you do
Ok then mr. Expert. Poland would've miraculously advanced from utter shit to Switzerland level in a matter of decade if it hadn't been for Balcerowicz, yeah right
>>
>>56069029
Correction: if it hadn't been for Geoffrey Sachs.
And yes, it would go up regardless just by leaving the communist system. At what cost was the 1989 regime change Balczerowicz (Soros-Sachs) introduced at? Sold off Polish companies to foreign investor sharks for pennies and stagnated industry + predatory loans and debt.
P.S. Ustawa Wilczka would (has) increase Poland's GDP more radically and create more Polish companies and industry.
>>
>>56056863

kill yourself, cuck

>ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>56069393
I hope that in your vast economic knowledge you realize the fact that in 1990 we started out as one of the poorest post-communist countries and today we almost caught up with those better off like Czech Republic. Our accumulated GDP growth since then is the highest out of all EE countries. Believing we could do better is just wishful thinking
>>
>>56069393
Shutup Mateusz
>>
>>56070741
>Believing we could do better is just wishful thinking
thats the least of my problems with the plan
>>56071174
and who are u
>>
>>56071174
Twoje kolega ))
>>
>>56071494
jak tam
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.