[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents tbqh fam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: angry hijak.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
angry hijak.png
22 KB, 217x225
What do you think you owe your parents?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.
>>
Well?
>>
i'm not gonna read your blog post but i will never say anything bad about my parents tbqh senpai, not really that much of a piece of shit
>>
>>56032593
uhh okay?
sorry you got molested
>>
>>56032593
wtf?
how were you treated?
>>
>>56032593
I leech on my mom because she vroke me mentally when I was younger. That's her fault I'm broken,.
>>
>>56032593
Everything, my parents were excellent role-models and provided everything for me

my greatest regret is that I grew up wanting for nothing, and now I want nothing.

also unless you're paying your own way through college you should at least pay them back for that even if you got raped
>>
>>56032593
>I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.
literally same,
>>
>>56033193
>>56033226
Why are Russian families always so dysfunctional?

I watched some Russian reality tv show and you guys beat the shit out of your children for some reason.
>>
>>56033308
I was beaten up to 15 as well. Plus mum always brought her lovers to live with us which stressed me a lot since they either hated or abused me.
We're just a broken nation living in a broken times. Sadly most of Russian consider such life and relations absolutly normal since they don't know another life.
>>
>>56033383
>Sadly most of Russian consider such life and relations absolutly normal since they don't know another life.

That's what I think too.

Pretty sure it's just a vicious cycle.

>Child gets abused by parents -> Has children -> Abuses them because they think it's a normal part of life and part of "growing up" or whatever -> it continues
>>
>>56033452
I'm not gonna have children I hope.
>>
>>56032593
I owe my parents everything. They worked so hard to save money so we could move to the United States so I could study at the great schools here. I love my parents and the country that gave me the opportunity to succeed in life.
>>
>>56033627
Good goy.
>>
I gave my mom almost all of my first few paychecks to make up for all the times I used her credit card for shit
>>
>>56034066
LMAO
>he is still cucked

Do you also lick her pussy lmao
>>
>>56032593
owe them?
by law, nothing
I still love them though.
I'm sure I'll get called a faggot for saying this though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.