[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
converting to Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: akbar.jpg (96 KB, 626x388) Image search: [Google]
akbar.jpg
96 KB, 626x388
which country do i go to study islam?
im an atheist but Islam is the best possible religion for humans to follow
>>
Indonesia
>>
>>56031947
syria
>>
>>56031993
i have friends from there, they seem nice and tidy.
>>
>>56031947
>Islam is the best possible religion for humans to follow
?
>>
>>56031947
you misspelled sikhism
>>
>>56031947
You're just afraid aren't you?
>>
>>56031947
Argentina Yes
>>
>>56032044
Afraid of what?
I didnt say i will change my views,just that Islam is best social system
>i believe in holographic theory/eternal return bullshit trough
>>56032022
I find it unappealing
>>56032019
>>56032051
"Mohammed knew that most people are terribly cowardly and stupid. That is why he promised two beautiful women to every courageous warrior who dies in battle. This is the kind of language a soldier understands. When he believes that he will be welcomed in this manner in the afterlife, he will be willing to give his life, he will be enthousiastic about going to battle and not fear death. You may call this primitive and you may laugh about it, but it is based on deeper wisdom. A religion must speak a man's language."
>>
Islam allows use of force against libertines,atheists and criminals
it protects trade,privarty property and the Family.
its what men need in the modernist age
>>
>>56032161
>criminals
governments do that already
our government kills people who break the law

>libertines, atheists
that discourages free thinking

>protects trade and private property
how does islam protect that more than any other government would

you're sounding like a red hot totalitarian teenager there son

need a few cc's of FREEDOM up that ass
>>
theres literally nothing wrong with Islam
>>
>>56032282
>our goverment
Im talking about MY own life.
i will never live under your goverment,which is cucked anyways
>free thinking
a Revolutionary,Subersive idea.

>goverment
goverements aren't a religion. Goverments which allow gay"marriage" aren't valid and must never be obeyed.
>>
>>56032348
government and religion are nearly the same thing

social contracts created around the idea of reward and punishment in order to encourage and uphold social values

difference is that a government will hurt you now, while religion threatens to hurt you later, forever

also what is it with 3rd world niggers and homophobia
>>
>>56031947
If you believe in Islam, then you might as well become a christian, islam cannot exist without the existence of christianity. also, i don't think you've read too much of the quran, its not a religion of peace. far from in in fact. 72 Virgins when you die in the name of jihad? lolno. If you think a religion that makes women wear a head dress all their lives is "the best possible religion for humans to follow" then you should keys. when there are other, more peaceful religions out there that preach the exact same principles, as well as being less fallible, then you should choose those instead. No problem with your average born-into-being-a-muslim muslims, but people who choose to become one are idiots.
>>
>>56032445
>homophobia
i refuse to hide the PRIDE i have in critizing the disgusting sickness of homosexuality
>>
>>56031947
>which country do i go to study islam?
go to the university of medina
beware if you change your mind, you have to be killed. it's in the fine print.
>>
>>56032543
Sounds like a nice, peaceful place.
>>
>>56032494
I never said it was peaceful.
a religion that alllows fighting libertines,fags,communists, so on is a great religion
Houris are Quranic and islamic. not 72,but they exist in the theology.
atheism is disgusting,lame,and uncapable of bringing stability to life.

Islam is brave,outgoing,fatalistic yet defiant.
>>
>>56032520
I find it disgusting that someone would openly chose to live in Argentina but you don't see me going to places and saying
"HEY! I HATE ARGENTINA. WHY DO PEOPLE LIVE THERE? I NEED EVERYBODY TO KNOW I HATE ARGENTINA."

maybe you're just insecure about your masculinity

maybe you're just gay and in denial
>>
Aren't there like a million muslims already in Argentina?
>>
>>56032602
Yes.
but argies cant take ANY religion seriously.
I might go to local mosque,but if i study i will study abroad.
>>56032585
you cant "be" gay.
no ones is gay.
homosexuality is just an inmoral action you chose to carry out.
>>
File: hiy.jpg (13 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
hiy.jpg
13 KB, 281x179
>>
>>56032494
>If you believe in Islam, then you might as well become a christian, islam cannot exist without the existence of christianity.
That doesn't logically follow according to Islam's self-conception though...
>>
Southeast Asia (Indonesia, or Malaysia)).
Don't ever go to MENA, except you just want to know the knowledge not the value.
>>
>>56033269
indonesia seems very nice.
thailand is degenerate..guess thats what happens with Islam.
humans need harsh guidelines
>>
>>56031947
this has to be bait
>>
>>56033212
You cannot be a muslim without believing in the existence of jesus christ.
>>
>>56033449
No, its not.
i studied marxism,christianity ,and paganism carefully.
only Islam is simple yet sharp enough to create the ideal human community.
>>
File: absolutely.jpg (63 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
absolutely.jpg
63 KB, 854x859
>>56032578
>Islam is not peaceful
Literally one of the main points of religion is to give us a good reason to not be savages
Islam does the opposite and makes people more savage than normal
Islam devolves people and turns them to animals
Kill yourself OP
>>
>>56033425
I think there are international pesantren (islamic boarding school), you should check it out if it's not bait.
Well Thailand is Buddhism, lads.
>>
>>56033536
worst savagery is sexual inmorality.
atheists are willing to fight (for petty reasons;girls,alcohol,money),so being prepared and willing to find any atheist over anyhing,and showing him his place;is good.
>savages
Muslims bath,use technology,know agriculture,have a written language
not savages in the Academic sense
>>
I'm not trying to defend the mudslimes, but guys, you need to remember that Islam is younger that christianity and their countries are really similar to how it used to be in Christian countries some centuries ago.
Just remember what Christians were doing in the 16th century, hanging and skinning any heretic, or after that, burning any woman that was suspected of practicing witchcraft.

Islam needs to evolve and take new morals and personal liberty and that comes with time. Still crush any mudslime that tries to bomb anything outside their countries.
>>
File: 1425695483697.jpg (12 KB, 407x286) Image search: [Google]
1425695483697.jpg
12 KB, 407x286
>>56033504
>i studied marxism,christianity ,and paganism carefully
Reading two sentences about each of them on Wikipedia doesn't count as "studying"
>>
>>56033684
>argentina
Im surprised you can read.
>>56033683
why does Islam NEED to allow personal libertinage??
>>
>>56033748
In my opinion? Personal freedom is what defines an individual or a community. Personal freedom and liberty doesn't mean libertinage.
Anyways, I'll give you 5/10, you made me reply twice with your poor bants.
>>
>>56033789
there ought to be certain strict limits to freedom
>>
>>56033836
But nothing except a secular set of laws and your own self should limit your personal freedoms. Complete freedom is utopic, but as long as your freedom doesn't opress someone else's freedom, you're working on it.
>>
>>56033501
Right, but you implied that Islam considers itself as a sequel to Christianity, which it doesn't.
>>
>>56033895
>secular laws
I reject those.
they dont limit nor regulate sexual intercourse or clothing fashions.
>>
>>56033947
Heh, I'll give you that but getting triggered by those deppends on the person. You should follow your dreams, Anon, nothing wrong can happen if you do.
>>
>>56033938
Islam, Judaism, and christianity are basically 3 different ways to interpret the same god, they can all exist without contradictment of each other.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.