[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adult HIV prevalence map. Only stat in which Arabs are beating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Adult HIV prevalence map.

Only stat in which Arabs are beating us white european folk
>>
WE
>>
>the map that started the whole >portugal meme
>eventually led to the creation of Alberto Barbosa
>posted by a Portuguese
>>
WUZ
>>
>>56028518
Not a single drop of hiv positive blood
>>
>>56028723
KANGZ
>>
>>56028723
You don't have a single drop of white blood either.
>>
>>56028518
Fuck, we're Africa-tier.
>>
>>56028766
HOL UP HOL UPPP
>>
>>56028643
>eventually led to the creation of Alberto Barbosa
I thought that was age of empires
>>
>>56028766
SO YOU IZ SAYIN
>>
>>56028843
That was the fact the WE WUZ KANGS
>>
>>56028843
That just gave a face to the name.
>>
>>56028518
wtf i love japan now
>>
>>56028518
>south of africa
>50%
did they died?
>>
>>56028518
that's why europeans want arabs
aids-free cocks
>>
Bravo, Estonia.
>>
well, at least we're good at something
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.