[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there is no reason why anyone in England/Scotland/Wales should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: eiresat.jpg (532 KB, 1600x2200) Image search: [Google]
eiresat.jpg
532 KB, 1600x2200
there is no reason why anyone in England/Scotland/Wales should oppose Irish reunification.

They are a massive tax drain, and have generally caused us nothing but grief for the past 40 years
>>
If the Queen doesnt want it, it wont happen.
>>
>>56014090
Agreed. Ireland should be fully annexed and united as a single Kingdom under the UK. They already speak our language it will be easy.
>>
>>56014090

we should ship all the ulster unionists to the pitcairns desu and give that shithole back to ireland
>>
>>56014255

this
>>
>>56014090
>They are a massive tax drain, and have generally caused us nothing but grief for the past 40 years

And you think the opposition to a unification is one-sided?
>>
>>56014255
pls do
t. norn irish man
>>
You do realize the only people against the reunification are Northern Irish unionists and the Republic of Ireland.
The UK besides those unionists in the North want a reunification because Northern Ireland is expensive.
Only die hard republicans want the a reunification here in the Republic, everyone else does not want it or not give a fuck because it would fuck up our economy.
>>
Ireland WILL be ours

Just....
Be patient.
>>
>>56014090
turn Ireland into a megopolis
>>
File: IRA will rise again.jpg (203 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
IRA will rise again.jpg
203 KB, 1200x630
>>56014090
If we don't get it back, we will just take it by force.
>>
>>56017026
Unification would be fine if not for filthy unionists who would try to drag the whole thing down.
>>
>>56017444
t.errorist
>>
Is it true that Britfags didn't give a damn about Norn Iron until the IRA started terrorising people who actually mattered in Great Britain?

I'm following the War Nerd's podcast and the last episode is a long interview with Jason Walsh on the whole story behind the Troubles and the IRA. One of the best episodes tbŐ°
>>
>>56014090
There is a reason fuck you thats why
>>
>>56014090
Because the majority want to remain in the UK.

Westminster would have gotten rid of it years ago if that wasn't the case.
>>
>>56014090
We should just take Ireland over altogether. I've already set up a small colony 2bh.

First Ireland. Then the rest.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.