[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 637x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 637x609
???
>>
>>56011986
If she cares so much about Jews or Muslims, she should convert to one.
>>
>pandering to christians
it's working decently too
>>56012172
I don't think that's her point, you utter retard
>>
>>56011986
I mean I understand what she's getting at, and we do have freedom of religion but the United States was founded on Christian values.

Also, Islam should not exist
>>
>>56012172
Whoosh!
>>
>>56011986
In a Muslim or Jewish country? It'd be fine.
>>
>>56011986
If a jew said it it would probably be no big deal (unfortunately).

If a muslim said it, it would be different, because islam is a religion about securing global shiara law, not just a mystical non-worldly thing like most religions are.
>>
>>56012385
Not really, talking anything related to Islam get you accused of being "Islamic" and using religion... you can't even have a party based on your religion.

I wonder how the countries give us hard time for this having politicians carrying Bible to debates and swearing they are Christians...

But thanks god this shit is changing lately.
>>
>>56011986
Well... I am pretty sure muslim law and ideals just don't work with modern democratic societies.
For jews... why should anyone have a problem with that? At least anyone but tinfoil hats.
>>
>>56012331
>Christian values
Values from the Enlightenment*
>>
>>56012605
That only happenes in the US and other obscurantist countries. In normal Christian-majority countries, if you take a holy book to your campaign or promise to teach creationism in public education, you are laughed at.
>>
>>56011986
The difference between being a christian and a muslim or jew. Is that jews and christians are civilized and can improve.
>>
She's completely right but the people on here will refuse to grant her point.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed9AGHs1zcc
1:30
"I don't clash you because you're white but I'm gonna fuck your race". What does he means by this ?
>>
>>56012605
That is bullshit.
A president can say he is Muslim first, nationality second, in a Muslim country.
Same with Israel/Jews.
>>
>>56013770
In Islamic States like Iran or Saudi Arabia? Yes
In other states?No

In the other hand Jews are ethnoreligious people.
However Even in Israil that's can be start controversy since there are Atheist Jews in Israil.
>>
well they're not christian so I doubt they would
>>
>>56013770
On Muslim countries media is more liberal than you think. I know you won't believe this, but Muslims are being oppressed on their own countries, and my county is the most religious on the world with more than 99% of people Muslims.

The first time on Morocco we had a party with an Islamic background is 2011, and once he got into the office media started saying he will make Hijab by force and shit, so he started to act "modern" for that reason... so he started hitting on women (like saying this woman that had the mic before me is pretty and shit) and kissed US ambassador's wife (on cheek ofc, US ambassador wrote a report to US saying the new gov too Islamic, and once they won he can interrogates him and yelling at him), and doing fucking clowny shit like that. I bet you president will never feel forced to do such things.
>>
File: carpe_diem2.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
carpe_diem2.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>the butthurt meme Moroccan strikes again
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.