[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
give me one good reason we shouldn't mercilessly slaughter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1437840626296.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1437840626296.gif
993 KB, 250x250
give me one good reason we shouldn't mercilessly slaughter the families of islamic terrorists
>>
>>56008901
because it creates more terrorists. And it is evil to kill someone who is innocent (their family), just as it is wrong to punish someone without him being able to defend himself in court (the person self)

but you seem to have already decided it is okay .I mean: "Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." amirite?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>56011823
But if we kill every single Muslim and sand nigger the problem would be solved wouldn't it?
>>
>>56012016
aside from the moral point that I think is pretty self explenatory that you should not fucking kill everyone. I mean killing just one is already wrong.

You are just going to make martyrs of them that become popular even with those groups that were not muslim before, and they are going to be very radical. You can kill people but not ideas. The best way to deal with them is be humans against them, Islam will die out if we just treat them with dignity and they will see we are right in the end.

>inb4 just kill all new muslims

crypto muslims just ask the spanish what that is.

You will need a new inquisition and that thing was not very fun for anyone.
>>
>>56012280
Crypto mulsims? Those fags that fueled the bonfires.
>>
>>56012321
yes your ancestors

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_the_Iberian_Peninsula
>>
File: 936.jpg (79 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
79 KB, 680x497
>>56012423
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
Muslims are victims of islam as well.

The question is, how many more people will it victimize as time rolls on if we do not completely wipe it out?

Wiping out islam is desirable. The question is how to do it? On balance, killing every muslim would save more lives in the long run. That is not an appealing solution, however. So lets hear your alternative proposals.
>>
You all have that one person in your family that you can't stand, be it cousin or uncle or whatever.

Imagine dying because they're a retard. Yeah, doesn't feel too good, does it?

Killing innocents is ALWAYS wrong, that's why the absolute majority of the world, muslims included, can see that ISIS is a bunch of fucking retards. It is however also the reason they hate the US :^)
>>
Let's kill every American with an obese family member. It's the only way to eliminate a culture of fatness.
>>
>>56012969
Its not a good analogy, because it would work. The problem is its not balanced, eliminating fatness is not worth that price.
>>
>>56012833
plus killing innocent muslims will lead to the death of innocent westerners. Blood asks for blood, for the protection of ourselves we need to protect the innocents there. If not just because it is morally wrong to kill.

Imagine some obama came with a drone to your village and killed your wife and child because some terrorist is related to you.

www.joiningthetaliban.pakistan
>>
>>56013019
people are not currency. You should not sacrifice anyone on the altar of progress. what if you or your loved ones were the one that was chosen to be the sacrifice?
>>
>>56012735
>Wiping out islam is desirable. The question is how to do it? On balance, killing every muslim would save more lives in the long run. That is not an appealing solution, however. So lets hear your alternative proposals.

First of all I'm pretty sure that would not at fucking all save more lives, that's pretty much like saying that if we nuke the human race off the Earth it would save more people in the long run since we wouldn't be able to kill anyone anymore.

Second, around 98 % of the victims of muslims are muslim. Claiming that you'd save them by killing them is retarded.

Education is currently already killing Islam. People living in deserts and growing up as dirtpoor farmers are often also narrow-minded and stupid, it's the same with trailer trash.

If humanity as a whole keeps evolving with technology and raising the poverty-line as we already do, religion and Islam and what have you will disappear, because peoples lives won't be about praising to the beard-dude in the sky to rain fury all over the devils on the other side of the sea (and pls gief new goat), it will be about entertainment and the good life.
>>
>>56013141
This, well said.
>>
>>56013324
>First of all I'm pretty sure that would not at fucking all save more lives, that's pretty much like saying that if we nuke the human race off the Earth it would save more people in the long run since we wouldn't be able to kill anyone anymore.

Thats correct, it would be counterproductive however since the purpose of life is to expand. Cutting out things that hamper you is useful, just wiping yourselves out is not.

>Second, around 98 % of the victims of muslims are muslim
Future generations. Islam spreads by slavery and rape in conquest. If we were, to theoretically, kill every muslim today, there would be a vast number of people who would have been born, who will still be born, because their ancestors are not current muslim, who would be muslims in the future we we did nothing.

>Education is currently already killing Islam.
Doesnt look like that from here. Islam was on the way out untill saudia arabia oil money happened, and now its spreading to europe.
People who live western lives and enjoy western comforts still end up blowing themselves up.

Islam is not just a religion, it is a political ideology. This is what people need to understand. Their holy book has tax codes in it ffs.
>>
btw maybe the agnosti or atheistbros might not agree. But christianity is alreayd working hard at killing of islam in a peaceful way.

>inb4 believing a guy is split up in three things

yes yes fine I heard it all before but even you must agree christianity is preferable to islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KITAYQ3gvBc
>>
>>56013552
>But christianity is alreayd working hard at killing of islam in a peaceful way.

It was working, but christianity is losing its popularity now, so i doubt it will be able to do it again since most of europe is going heretic.
>>
>>56013720
it is working in the places that they come from.

yes islam is increasing in size because they have a lot of children. But almost nobody converts to islam and the ones that do almost always revert back to what they were before.

I am pretty sure there are no white people in the mosques in my country, I have never seen a westerner (bosniaks excluded) outside of a mosque.

But the churches I go to (yes yes I am a religifag) are packed with brown people.
>>
>>56013832
>almost nobody converts to islam
Its always been this way. Almost all muslims alive today are descendants of people who were raped into islam, or forced to convert.

This is why i say 'muslims are victims of islam'. Nobody but edgy westerners actually convert because they think its a good idea.

You have to look at how things are ramping up. The world enjoyed about a century of muslim irrelevance where they did not have the power to really conquest like they were doing prior to that.

I am looking at the near certanty of a return to large scale jihad, constant battering of southern europe by islam, and its continued attempts to expand in asia, just like it was doing for the majority of the last millennia.

I do not think it is silly or foolish to think that its as simple as that. I think its silly to think that the world has changed enough in the last couple centuries to fundamentally alter human nature.
>>
>>56013983
sometimes history moves so slow that you can not see it happen before your eyes.

But there is a small revolution going on in the muslim world where people turn their back on violence and muhammed.

it now only happens on the edges of the muslim world like in sub saharan africa where muslims are converting away from islam or in Indonesia.

But I hope and think it will eventually reach the centers of Damascus Riyadh.

Islam is a dead chicken that is being extra restless before it dies. Only violence can stop it from collapsing, we westerners should be wise and not add to the violence. And just laugh and point as the weight of muhammed is colapsing on itself.
>>
>>56008901
EHS A GUUD RELIGION, HE DINDU NUFFIN, WAS PREACHING WURD OF ALLAH, NEED MOE MONEY FO DEM SHEEPS, HE BLEW HIMSELF PREMATURELY
>>
>>56014799
I am sure you have experience with premature explosions
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.