[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Things Americans will NEVER understand >I would have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
ITT: Things Americans will NEVER understand

>I would have followed you my brother, my captain, my King
>>
File: Stannis of Stannisport.jpg (96 KB, 585x900) Image search: [Google]
Stannis of Stannisport.jpg
96 KB, 585x900
>>55990201
Fuck you.
Pic related.
>>
>>55990534
stannis is a faggot, can't belive i liked that guy, i was really hoping he would see what a whore mellisandre is but he remained a weak sheeple until the end
>>
>>55990534
Based Stannis

Best things about the books and show. Good thing I'm not watching that trash show anymore
>>
>>55991324
He was less of a faggot in the books. Like he didn't burn his daughter for one thing (she's his intended heir, his entire effort is to ensure that she'll be head of a powerful kingdom when he dies, show!Stannis burning her was just David "Bad Pussy" Benihoff and Dan "Twenty Good Men" Weiss being retards with weird fetishes). Also the whole part with Jaime and whatsisface in Dorne didn't happen.

Also Sansa actually gained some semblance of agency at some point, and the battles against the Unsullied actually made some vague tactical sense rather than just all the named characters pwning everyone by the hundreds effortlessly.

It was still kind of dumb, however, and grrm is still bad at tactics and having a sense of scale, and none of the societies in Essos made any sense. But it was all less dumb than in the show.
>>
shoelaces
>>
File: 2.jpg (372 KB, 1800x1125) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
372 KB, 1800x1125
>>55990201
>>
That kids can be let out of school during the day and aren't locked in.
>>
>Foreskin.jpg
>>
>>55991324
Fuck you man, Stannis is going to kick the Manderlys and the Freys ass at the Crofter's Village!
>>
File: Cheddar.jpg (220 KB, 1280x857) Image search: [Google]
Cheddar.jpg
220 KB, 1280x857
>>55990201
>>
>>55990201
Going to school without the fear of a massacre

Actually, going anywhere without the fear of being gunned down
>>
>>55991779
What the Hell, really?
What if they get hit by a truck or kidnapped by paedophiles?
>>
>>55992561
Shouldn't have been out in the streets or flirting with strangers.
>>
>>55990201
>not having to bankrupt yourself to have a simple medical procedure

inb4 muh hmo
>>
>>55990201
Evolution.
>>
File: big bang.gif (7 KB, 477x229) Image search: [Google]
big bang.gif
7 KB, 477x229
>>55992634
Literally no proof.
>>
>>55992561
You wouldn't understand what it's like in a safe country.
>>
File: qafysqvsj4vqmuk2vkya.jpg (113 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
qafysqvsj4vqmuk2vkya.jpg
113 KB, 636x358
>>
>>55992693
I'm safe as long as I have my grandmother's glock in my pocket but those poor children aren't, I agree.
>>
>>55991324
God fucking dammit, I went about a month without seeing this meme and assumed it was finally fucking over, but I guess not. You just HAD to post it once again, didn't you? You felt SO fucking inclined to bring this cancerous piece of shit back to the face of this board, like it was your God given duty or some shit. This meme isn't even funny, m8, like seriously. It's fucking annoying, just like you. Every time I see this shit, I want to strangle the guy responsible for posting it, and that guy just happens to be you. So congratulations, you are officially a fag. I swear to God if I ever see this meme again I'm gonna bang my head against a wall. It's the most assinine thing on the planet, it's not entertaining, it's not funny, it doesn't even make any fucking sense. It's just a waste of space. This post could've gone to something that could actually have contributed to the planet, or even just this board, but no. Instead, it has to go to this fucking meme.
Please, just go outside or something. Find something better to do with your life than posting shitty memes that aren't even funny on a fucking image board for Chinese cartoons. Your mum's getting tired of you living in her basement.

Fucking idiot
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 322x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 322x456
A hard earned thirst needs a big cold beer
>>
File: 2.10.15GymDuringColdMonths.jpg (4 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
2.10.15GymDuringColdMonths.jpg
4 MB, 5184x3456
>>
>Boy I can't wait to go home and masturbate without lube!
>>
>>55992793
Best jingle EU
>>
>>55992806
Why the fuck do people run on those stupid machines? They are the dumbest exercise equipment invented. Why not just go for a run outside?
>>
>>55992872
ikr. Weights or nothing
>>
>>55992872
>Why not just go for a run outside?

Becuase inside it's air conditioned, you can more easily control your pace, measure your performance, and watch TV.
>>
>>55990201
I don't understand
>>
>>55992909

> Skipping Cardio

Enjoy your heart attack at 50
>>
>>55991324
t. showfag
>>
>>55992940
I swim 6 times a week, I have all the aerobic fitness you need cunt
>>
>>55993007

I was responding to the guy who said weights or nothing cunt
>>
>>55993007
Insecure fucker.
>>
>>55992918
Is so much less satisfying to me. Temperature doesn't matter if you go at the right time of day. I like to run at dusk but I do have to put up with all the bugs flying into my mouth. It's just a bit of extra protein though
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.