[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you have against two consenting adults in love? Not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
What do you have against two consenting adults in love?

Not talking about gay "marriage" or adoption btw, just pure homo love
>>
>>55979193
This board is for the discussion of foreign culture and language. All politics and current events belong on /pol/.
>>
>>
>>55979193
t. gay aussie

don't worry aussianon, it's not a crime to be gay nowaydays, you know, it's the current year after all
>>
>homo "love"
the reason why HIV spread faster amongst homosexual men than amongst the heterosexual population in the West is not just because of doing the anal sex, but higher exposures to multiple casual partners. Gays are sluts.
Lesbos aren't much better, apparently. Not only do they get bored sexually with each other when they try monogamy, but another phenomenon amongst gay women is going into the night club and realising all the girls there are your exes.
>>
I just don't want their sexual deviations to influence my life in any way, that includes forcing your fetish in unrelated boards.
>>
>>55979485
Homo love is pure, what youre referring to isnt love
>>
We are a fascist country now

Nuke us pls
>>
>>55979485
It's mostly to do with the way HIV is transmitted though
>>
i think it's great, fuck the repressed homophobes
finger in bum during bj is the best cum session you can get, pretty jealous of gays getting the dick desu it must be top notch
>>
File: 1400332539744.jpg (754 KB, 2899x2134) Image search: [Google]
1400332539744.jpg
754 KB, 2899x2134
>>55979485
>Gays are sluts.
They also have an extremely high ratio of pedophiles for some reason.

People love to jump to the Catholic church as pedoland, but even they're beat by the queers.
>>
>>55979193
I'm not happy so no one else deserves to be happy
>>
>>55979914
No worries lad
Once Fico has buildt the fence on the border with Austria all worries will be gone and the Slovak golden age will begin.
>>
Pure
>>
>>55980182
Surprise of the century: When mainstream politicians speak like fascists, they'll pave the way for true fascists
>>
Nothing. In fact I'm gay myself and plan on adopting kids after I find myself a hubby. :)
>>
>>55980095
>extremely high ratio of pedophiles for some reason.

what?
post stats
>>
Being gay is bad ur going to heck
>>
>>55980095
Most gay men are into big, masculine, dominant, hairy dudes, the opposite of what pedos are into

Straight men are the ones who are into child-like features (e.g. femininity)
>>
>>55979193

Why are you pandering to a bunch of autists on the Internet. 4chan is a place where the scum of the earth festers, and we embrace each others degeneracy, other times we laugh at it.

In a way, we're the ying to tumblr's yang.

But to be honest, don't care about gays. But unprotected anal sex is weird to me. Plus is spreads HIV. Seriously, why can't they just 69 each other. A blow job feels as good as a fuck desu.
>>
>>55980991
Boipucci too good to keep to one or two boards
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.