[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about kosovo?. I support serbia. yeah I know.My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 8732a2c5a3serbia.jpg.jpg (35 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
8732a2c5a3serbia.jpg.jpg
35 KB, 600x399
What do you think about kosovo?. I support serbia. yeah I know.My support dont matter becouse i live in the end of the world,but I dont care.
>>
>>55899387
Kosovo is Serbia.
>>
As far as i'm concerned Kosovo is serbian
>>
>>55899387
Kosovo is literally Albania.
>>
>>55899387
i think Kosovo should be traded to Bosnia for Republika Srspka
also this >>55899427
>>
Kosovo is hellhole. It's like Northern Poland, it used to be glorious Prussia, but now it has been ruined by strangers.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4kpHw9T0nY Albania don't deserve exist.
>>
All of them are shithole
>>
>>55899387
Anywhere in the Balkans is a El Salvador tier shithole populated by criminals and organs traffickers.
>>
>>55899513
Well,that is true
>>
>>55899556
I love philippine womens.You have locky,amigo
>>
>>55899607
They are thailand-tier
>>
Allowing Kosovo independence is essentially a legitimization for terrorism.
>>
I do not know any of their history so I, like most people voicing their opinion who are not from there cannot have an educated opinion on the matter
>>
It was a squabble with Russia over an oil pipeline project.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMBO_pipeline
>>
>>55899387
i can guarantee you dont have an educated opinion on the matter. most people choices as to why kosovo is serbia or albanian is emotion filled and not educated or choose becuase they like serbia over albania or vice versa
>>
>>55899402
Russia is Canada.
>>
Yes of course the country kosovo is kosovo!

If you go there, you will find a coherant national identity, a pride in that identity, and a well functioning politicals.

Just because fucking s*rbs win culture war of 4chan it is meaning nothing, Kosovo is free and great country.

S*rbia is a hive of inbred backwards mothershits, who smoke bananas and have ugly faces.

Tired of people saying all this about Kosovo and being S*rbia, so stupid: they will only say this shit online.
>>
File: mapa_pl2.png (997 KB, 2296x2466) Image search: [Google]
mapa_pl2.png
997 KB, 2296x2466
>>55899470
>Poland is a shithole
>is a monkey that starts war over a football match
>>
>>55899387
Kosovo is Macedonia
>>
File: tumblr_nopsjulQ5B1titub2o1_500.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nopsjulQ5B1titub2o1_500.gif
2 MB, 425x481
I fully support Kosovo independance.
>>
Serbian clay filled with Albos
>>
>>55899387
Kosovo deserves freedom of religion, and the Serbs don't seem to have offered that if they wanted to part ways. I support their independence because auto-determination.
>>
I strongly believe that countries should not hold on to their territory in other cases than foreign intervention. For instance, Russia should have let Chechnya go in early 90s, Ukraine should have let Donbass go two years ago etc. Same for Kosovo. Inner territorial disputes hinder country's development immensely, aside from a very few exceptions from history and that is especially true in this day and age.
P.S. I'm talking about inner terriorial disputes only, so things like Falklands are outside of the scope.
>>
>>55899489
Epirus needs to be brought back.
>>
>>55902160
t. tonibler
>>
>>55903582
You could just oust the population from the territories.

That's what we did to the Serbs in Krajina and now Croatia is the most homogenous ex-yu state.
>>
File: 14544553400320.jpg (51 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
14544553400320.jpg
51 KB, 800x599
>>55899387
Dont want even think about this shit. Bulkanize are crazy cunts, they would kill one another if there were no powers to stop them.
>>
Serbia should take control again, right now it belongs to the mafia.
>>
File: vaterpolit.jpg (72 KB, 599x366) Image search: [Google]
vaterpolit.jpg
72 KB, 599x366
srbija do tokija desu lads
>>
The friends serbijans must destroy Kosovo shit hole musulman
>>
MOnte niger is serbije and kovovovovovoosososoososososovovovoo
wuz srije in shieteteeettet
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Burn down a hundred mosques for every church they destroyed.
>>
>>55905064
lok its a niger monkey
>>
File: sidez.jpg (167 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
sidez.jpg
167 KB, 800x800
>serbs try to remove bubrek
>serbs get liver removed instead

<----sides---->
>>
>>55899489
What happens when all the bullets drop back from the sky ?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.