[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spain is better than South Korea. Read the story of this wh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: Flag-Pins-South-Korea-Spain.jpg (71 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-South-Korea-Spain.jpg
71 KB, 400x320
Spain is better than South Korea.

Read the story of this white girl in South Korea:
http://www.curiositytravels.org/finally-being-honest-the-story-of-how-i-really-feel-about-korea/

After spending time surrounded by cheating angry nerds, she moved to Spain and is now enjoying life.

Asia sucks. Life in Asia is a waste: live in a tiny apartment and give all your money to your midget wife. If you are lucky she will give you some alimony.
Eating rice and noodles every day because fruits and decent meat will cost you a leg.

They are cheaters and have no integrity.

http://www.curiositytravels.org/finally-being-honest-the-story-of-how-i-really-feel-about-korea/
>>
>>55864727
she doesn't look white
>>
File: 1456784224663-2.jpg (2 MB, 3921x2614) Image search: [Google]
1456784224663-2.jpg
2 MB, 3921x2614
>white girl
>clearly mixed
>>
>>55864727
she doesn't look white
>>
Complain about our police force all day. I hope she is not regretting after getting robbed by some gypsies in spanish subway train. She's being way too butthurt for some random old racist fuck. Does she even know what racists in other countries do? They beat you to fucking death.
>>
>>55865341
>They beat you to fucking death.
Let's not go overboard lad. Hospital is enough, once each month.
>>
>>55864727

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A
H
A
H WELCOMETOTHEHELL
A
H
A
”I was in Korea as well and put up with those who were really crazy.,,
I have since moved on to Japan. Korea is a low life country. The language sounds terrible and the people are so low class. If you go to Japan you will love the people and food and culture. I have many friends who left korea and will never forget how low the people are.”
>>
The East shall rise.
>>
I guess she must have believed all East Asians were polite
Koreans and Chinese are literally African-tier countries
>>
>Spain
>white
>>
>>55864727
>they are mad because the guy isnt letting them do what they are no suppose to do.
spanish people are subhuman idiots. plz stay in yor shithole
>>
>>55865451
>>55865431

So it wasnt a meme after all
>>
Fucking koreans
>>
TYORISOO means OMG in japan
>>
Foreigners should know that in Korea, they are the lower class and they should accept this by deferring to Koreans.

If they do not, they must be investigated by police, pay a penalty and be deported.
Dumb foreigner scum.
>>
>>55864727
Spain is basically god tier when it comes to lifestlye and society, while Korea...

well it's like we are literally comparing dicks.
>>
>>55866741
Why you so butthurt?
Spain is just the backwater of yurop, you can't even compare your dumbass country to korea.
>>
When I lived in Shanghai it was in general quite nice, fruit there was also cheap and good. The Koreans there were quite spoilt, they never went to class and they just lazied around with the money they got from their parents
>>
File: 781197.jpg (42 KB, 385x550) Image search: [Google]
781197.jpg
42 KB, 385x550
>>55866794
>let me tell you about your country
>>
>>55866794
I'm sensing more butthurt from you than him, Kim.
>>
>>55866929
I'm not the one who made the thread.

>>55866868
Koreans are considered GODS in China. All the male and female models in chinese adverts are Korean stars.
>>
>>55864727
>The Incident
I always block the left side of escalator as well. Huge crowd gathers downstairs and people push each other to stand on the right side. Left side remains free so one asshole every few minutes can run upside, save 10-15 seconds and give people around him delicious smell of his sweat till the end of the day. If you block moving people start to stand on both sides and human traffic jam dissapears. It's good idea to punch some people running on escalators in the face, and demand money from them.
>>
Korea is way better than your moor brown 3rd world poophole
>>
>>55868329
>>55855383

>trying this hard
>>
Koreans wageslaves on suicide watch
>>
>>55864727
Jokes on you OP, I'm an angry nerd
>>
>>55864727
>I started to get really annoyed when even my co-workers, who I spent so much time with and attended so many of the school events with, wouldn’t ever ask if I was missing home over the holidays or if things were going okay. I didn’t understand why when I wanted to talk about their culture or was curious about different Korean things, they never really asked back.

Princess.
>>
Koreans are rampant cheaters, it's true. In College they all cheated off each other
>>
>>55867304
pizdy dam, davai sabiemsya na petrovsko razumovskoi, pidor
>>
>>55864727
>Bullying whites
COME ON KOREA. First they save your ass, TWICE I may add, then when they come to give you sweet sweet tourist bucks you bully???
Get it together
>>
communist i evil
look at america and japan
how civilized country we are
>>
>>55868707
They should be thankful she was not surrounded and raped, as would have happened in India.
>>
Wow. I hate korea now.
>>
File: 1405897859915.jpg (389 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1405897859915.jpg
389 KB, 1284x980
>>55866794
>koreans will never know what it feels to be a mediterranean country
>>
>>55866794
>Spain is just the backwater of yurop
>let me tell you about your continent
>>
>>55865341
Gypsies kill each other all the time but they are only agressive to the "payos" (non-gypsies) that live around them. Unless you go to a hell of a suburb they arent a problem.
>>
is it true this is a common thing?

I've heard that in Korea and other countries like Taiwan and maybe China it's quite common for some people to harass foreigners in an attempt to get them to attack them.

Then they call in the police and basically extort the foreigner into paying them not to push for prosecution/deportation
>>
just because Korea is developed people often forget how backward it was not so long ago

Slavery was only abolished in 1930, and prior to Japanese colonisation Korea was a totally isolated feudal kingdom basically still at a medieval standard.

So they haven't yet developed a mature civil society yet.
>>
>>55864727
Act like typical assholes, get called out on in, were the ones that started the fight, upset they have to pay $2,000 over it.
I wonder if she made up the whole cheek biting part to make herself the victim in this story, because beyond that I am against her completely.
>>
>>55871926
Asking someone to make way so you can pass really isn't an act of aggression. Things could only escalate like that because she lost her composure and gave the man a shove but his behaviour before things got that heated were clearly uncalled for.
>>
>>55872109
Beaners should stay in their shitholes.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.