[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>IRAN what the average Iranian think about Saudi Arabia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
>IRAN
what the average Iranian think about Saudi Arabia? do they often talk about SA, do they think it's main country behind all problem in Middle East ?

Because here in SA people think like that and blame Iran for everything , So the media and people talk about the conspiracies in which Iran mostly involved. So What you think ?
>>
>>55864270
Bumping for interest
>>
File: hqdefault-1-1.jpg (19 KB, 314x221) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1-1.jpg
19 KB, 314x221
>Saudi Arabia
>>
File: wife-03.jpg (75 KB, 539x700) Image search: [Google]
wife-03.jpg
75 KB, 539x700
>>55864270
Why dont you nuke those bacha bazi pedophiles?
https://youtu.be/bIPBGC3QOWE
>>
>>55865134
Mentioned

>>55864270
Do you people not blame the jews?
>>
>>55865668
>>55865668
Jews are the usual suspect, But no one talking about them, also since the media is controlled by the gov, I rarely see anyone talk about them. The main thing now is Iran so that where is the focus now. And so people will follow and believe that.
>>
>>55865668
The saud familly is jewish brah.
>>
>>55864270
>what the average Iranian think about Saudi Arabia?

A country full of sandnigger,we don't have any good thoughts on SA
>>
>>55866302
>>55866302

I know you hate us since we conquered your land.

The thing is you don't provide any valuable information here.
You know there's war in Syria and Yemen and Iraq is unstable. So what you Iranian think about that ?
>>
ibadi master race reporting in
>>
>>55868370
>I know you hate us since we conquered your land.
Don't mistake yourself with gloryful mucahits man. If you look from this perspective almost the most scholars were Persians in Islam (even in Sunni branch).

>>55868455
What is Ibadi?
>>
I'm not Iranian, but I know that they think Arabs are uncivilized camel jockeys. They'd think worse of Saudi Arabia because of the many Iran-Saudi proxy wars happening right now and the fact that the Iran vs. Saudi fight for regional hegemony has turned into a Sunni vs. Shiite conflict.
>>
>>55868370
>>55868455

Go back to India
POO in LOO
>>
>>55868370

I think they should complete their nuclear program and wipe you country out of the face of the world.
>>
ذلك الشعور عندما أريد أن أذاكر ولكن ليس عندي وقت كاف لهذا بسبب بنتي

آن شعور وقتی که میخواهم درس بخوانم اما وقت کافی برایش به سبب دخترم ندارم
>>
>>55868455
>Ibadi
meme tier
>>55868547
I did it just piss him off, if you ask why ?
because of his stupid comment everyone knows that we hate each other, I just want an insider perspective.

>>55868560
nothing new here.

>>55868615
they are too poor to complete the program.

>>55868698
what is this shit !
>>
>>55868455
>ibadi

Sounds like one of those meme-religions that's fun to win as in Crusader Kings 2bh
>>
>>55864270
Saudia Arabia
>fairly successful arab nation
>has some absurdly wealthy people that pull more strings in the middle east than they would like to know
>retardedly draconian law that dont apply to the wealthy
>pretty bad military for its size
Iran
>fairly succesful nation
>less interaction with other ME nations, fairly secluded
>becoming less shitty/sneaky
>Iranian immigrants to Canada seem nice and willing to assimilate while keeping comfy persian communities also

I M O
M
O
>>
>>55869367
Oman
>Ibadi tolerance of other religions
>minds their own business
>praying with hands at the side instead of that faggy sunni/shia arms in front of their chest
>formerly owned zanzibar where freddy mercury was born +1
>>
>>55870800
Ibadi seems nice
>>
>>55871099
This, it seems meme tier but harmless like the sufis or whatever they were called in Syria
>>
Alevi reporting in

>Muh "Ghulat"
I like the Safavids, venerate Sah Ismail. Couldnt give a fuck about the SAudis tho
>>
>>55864270
>...here in SA people think...
>in SA
>"""people"""
>"""""""""""think"""""""""""
Thats new
>>
I don't think anyone in the world likes saudi arabia m8
>>
>>55864270
Imagine if the Catholic and Protestants were still murderous with each other...
>>
Iran seems to have a stronger culture of education while Saudis live on the oil sponsored dole not knowing what taxes are, let alone hard work.

Their educational system I've heard is strongly influenced by religious scholars and teachings, imposing a lot of memorization instead of problem solving and allah forbid critical thinking.
>>
Saudi Arabia is the worst country in the world. No other country is as rotten as SA.
>>
File: huutista.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
huutista.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1920
Some serious proxyfag activity right there, lads.
>>
>>55876714
Dafuq?

Saudis are the people you can thank ISIS for.
>>
>>55868698
the Arabic is ok
in farsi I think last word is misplaced could be phone view tho

>>55864270
I dont like saudis theyre either edgy fedora type or extremist Wahhabi no middle groups
>>
>>55877134
>4chan
>not HARAM

Choose 1.
>>
>>55864270

What kind of cognitive dissonance goes on in Saudi Arabia? How can you not see your country is the reason for almost everything bad that's happened in the Middle East in the 20th century.

I've met a lot of people but I've never met people as disgusting as Saudis and other gulf nation Arabs.
>>
>>55870800
Oman seems to be a pretty based muslim country. Too bad the others don't follow it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.