[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor ldnews/europe/germany/12
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12168314/Hitler-had-a-micropenis-as-well-as-just-one-testicle-historians-claim.html

NAZIS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>inbreed manlet
>no genitals
>nigger hair
>gay moustache
DUDE MASTERRACE LMAO
>>
>>55862569
I see now why he wanted to an hero so bad
>>
>>55862511

how do they know this kind of stuff ? like they never recovered Hitler's corpse.
>>
he also had a gf and ruled an entire nation

you probably have an average penis with 2 testicles and you're a virign posting on 4chan. think about it
>>
>>55862704
>In their book Hitler's Last Day: Minute by Minute, they say they have uncovered medical records which confirm the Fuhrer's embarrassing deformity.
says so in the article
>>
>>55862724
I do have a gf
>nazi sympathizers confirmed virgins
explains the overcompensating
>>
File: 1450479863699.jpg (269 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1450479863699.jpg
269 KB, 1000x1333
>"Hitler himself is believed to have had two forms of genital abnormality: an undescended testicle and a rare condition called penile hypospadias in which the urethra opens on the under side of the penis," Mr Mayo and Ms Craigie wrote.

>the urethra opens on the under side of the penis
>>
>>55862732

i have my doubts about this, the defeated leaders always get shit thrown at them, to make em look worse than they actually might have been.

Or if you watch at the recent crisis of Ukraine, media gave a lot of shit about Putin also.
>>
>>55862511
>tfw only one testicle
>>
>>55862511
ofcourse and did you know he also had 4 dingers and a glass eye and he had a colonoscopy
yeah can you belive that shit go-I mean dude?
fucking gent-I mean nazis man
>>
>Hitler was gay
>Hitler was jew
>Hitler was part african
>Hitler was into incest, scat and bdsm
pls..
>>
>>55862935
>>55862986
>strawman
>>
>>55862732
Have these medical records been looked at? I don't buy it, remember the fuss around the Hitler Diaries, which turned out to be fake. If Irving hadn't studied them, it would never have gotten out that they were a fake. Since Irving is too controversial, I doubt that anyone will have a serious look at these medical records.

It's been too long for such a record to remain undiscovered. Also the intelligence bureaus of the Americans and certainly the Soviets would have known about it.

Hitler is money, there are books and documentaries produced about him around the clock. It is not the first time people forged documents to sell a book on Hitler.
>>
>>55863072
I don't think that means what you think it means
>>
>>55863455
Hitler was vegetarian
>>
>>55862511
Sounds more like kike lies to make him look even more ridiculous.
>>
>>55862511
fuck off jelly shitskin
>>
>>55863549
hehe
nice
>>
>>55863455
it does
>>
The guy has been dead for almost 100 years. Why does the media still make up shit about his personal life
>>
>>55863594
you'd be liquified or sterilized had he won stalingrad you know
>>
>>55863671
nope
read it again
>>
>>55863904
no, it does
>>
File: 1453060311078-3.png (96 KB, 447x429) Image search: [Google]
1453060311078-3.png
96 KB, 447x429
BTFO
>>
This guy was right so they have to demonize him and falsify his ideology even after 80 years. Boggles my mind.
>>
>>55862827
This. The whole thing sounds like some shitty sensationalist reporting by tabloid newspapers.
>>
>so what are you doing your thesis on senpai
>hitlers genitals
>nice choice
>>
>>55863771
no, my ancestors looked nordic and wouldn't be exterminated
>>
File: hilteri.jpg (11 KB, 360x160) Image search: [Google]
hilteri.jpg
11 KB, 360x160
>>55862511
>micropenis
>one testicle
Still got laid more than you so pay debts, you olive nigger.
>>
Yes yes Hitler was also part Jewish, part African, gay, perverted, and probably a Nazi too.
>>
>>55867524
>and probably a Nazi too.
Whoa let's not jump to hasty conclusions here
>>
And again, the fucking subhuman filth known as the British spread their filthy propaganda. Just like they did with Napoleon, claimed he had a tiny penis, now they do so with Hitler.

I can't wait for the day when the Muslims take over Britain and we can nuke that piece of shit country. What a filthy, inbred shithole of a country that is.
>>
>>55864110
So did most poles he exterminated...
There's no one dumber then neo nazi Slavs, even a neo nazi Jew would make more sense. You guys are below niggers
>>
File: 1456271751666.jpg (152 KB, 1080x1845) Image search: [Google]
1456271751666.jpg
152 KB, 1080x1845
>>
>all these nazis doing damage control
kek
>>
Hitler was a dumbass.
He started gassing far too late.
Also, why the hell would you use gas if you already captured the supposed vermin?
Like, you gas attack a village or area not under your control yet.
Would it be much easier, healthier and cheaper to just stick their heads under water?
Or just club them like seals?
It is not that they could have done anything.
Or why not bury them alive?
No, something does not add up.
The whole gas story smells.
>>
File: 1414943074625.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1414943074625.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
>>55872127
>The whole gas story smells.
>>
Tbqh, I'm a die-hard classical liberal, and I don't believe this shit for a second, it just seems like contrived propaganda to me.
>>
And I forgot to mention the creamation ovens.
Yeah.
Your plan is to exterminate a couple of million, so what do?
Shove 'em in the oven one by one.
Yeah.
Because cremation is the easiest way to dispose of a body.
Prrrrrrft.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.