[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did I become a racist white supremacist? I used to be so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: 1.png (26 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
1.png
26 KB, 1280x640
When did I become a racist white supremacist?

I used to be so accepting of different cultures, but lately I've felt so isolated in my city, and discriminated against by all the asians and indians pouring in here, that I'm starting to feel kind of... naziish.

It makes me feel bad because my whole life I was told I shouldn't be racist.

Do you feel like this in your country?
>>
>>55860258
toronto?
>>
>>55860275
Vancouver.
Same shit.
>>
Hello, welcome to /int/, I hope you enjoy your stay!

One problem with your opening post is that you must understand that /int/ is an anti-fascist board and we do not tolerate any posts related to Hitler, Nazism, Fascism, white supremacy, and similar subjects.

Kind regards
>>
Ish, but I don't really hate non-whites. I just hate how radicalised the left has become and how immigration and, by extention, non-whites allow them to radicalise further, because immigrants will vote left 9/10 times.
>>
>>55860258
Do you know of Paul Fromm?
Also that term you use is another weapon used against you. You are simply naturally mad because your country is being ruined by outside forces. It is a feeling shared in all European countries.
>>
>>55860305
Hello australia!

Here is your (You)!

And this is a post about the general sentiment of countries, which is a question about international culture!
>>
>>55860258
>Do you feel like this in your country?
I don't feel bad about it if that's what you mean
don't really think I'm a bigot though desu since I don't really hate anyone outright for no reason

just don't want to look at crowds of them all the time, makes me sick
>>
>>55860258

No, because I don't feel like ethnicity is important.

I'm anti-immigration, believe in the more esoteric racial theories and so on so I don't want to hear any of that 'liberal cuck' you people apply to everything.
>>
>>55860258
>Do you feel like this in your country?
yes
toronto here. NDP should stand for Nationalist Democratic Party t.b.h.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxCYd_MR2nE
>>
>>55860386
Who, in your opinion, is worse: The non-whites themselves or the lefties?
>>
File: 1455735289568.jpg (19 KB, 256x237) Image search: [Google]
1455735289568.jpg
19 KB, 256x237
>pic related
Stop browsing /pol/, it makes you edgy, retarded and gives you the same mindset feminists have
>>
>>55860457
> the same mindset feminists have
>t. sargon of blackadd

that's not an argument
>>
>>55860440
There is a difference between being leftist and being pro immigration.

>>55860457
I don't even go to /pol/ senpai. I actually started thinking more like this after talking to my friend from Hong Kong.
I'm more pissed at the mainland chinese and the indians/assorted browns than the original HK wave.
>>
>>55860440
the "lefties" though idk if leftist is really a helpful description

they are the progressives and have created a post-totalitarian social state where if you agree or not you have to keep the facade alive in order to live unmolested by the wider social conditioning.

its eerily similar to the situation in the Former Eastern Bloc states

http://history.hanover.edu/courses/excerpts/165havel.html

its a game, everyone has to make their displays of loyalty and by their complicity in the lie it endures.
>>
>>55860258
Vancouver fag here. I know the feel and it's a weird feel

Especially when you go on public transit and it's literally >90% asians. I ask myself over and over "how did this happen? When did this happen?" but I just can't understand it. I don't know how things changed so much in 10 or 15 years
>>
>>55860290
Just move to the plains or QC city. problem solved.
>>
You're trying to latch onto an ideology thinking that it will give you an identity that will allow you to perform in social circles. You'd rather be a Nazi than have to develop a personality.
>>
>>55860493
Now that's a wall of text I'm not going to read. Nationalism and wanting to stem immigration doesn't necessarily equate nazi larping. I grew up in a city that's <50% white and 60% of my schools were poos in the loos. I'd send them all back to india and pakistan if I could.
>>
>>55860525
yea it really helps me make friends at the local Brownshirt pub
>>
>>55860511
I grew up in North Van. It was mostly whites, Iranians (great people), and a few HK guys. And now all the people next door to me moved and it's asians, and I go to the city and it's all asian, and I look at Toronto and it's all asian.

I don't know what to do, this is the only home I've ever known.
>>
>>55860493
>>55860525
I think you guys are missing the point.

It's not primarily a matter of race, but one of culture. When there's such a massive influx of people from one culture so fast, it drastically alters the cultural landscape. Certain values and identities that were once the norm are now minority, and the fear is that we will lose them. To become a minority so quickly, isn't it the natural instinct to want to preserve one's culture?
>>
>>55860596
I still want to know who the asshole who let them all in was.
>>
>>55860493
grew up with plenty of immigrants m8
a lot of them were really scummy and they bring cancerous practices to our country like organized cheating circles and general function as self contained hives rather than part of any sort of wider community.

the real issue is isolation, it reaches a point where the immigrants are secluded into their own pockets, and really your only possible relations are either incredibly detached casual ones (since you can't enter these "in" groups and any societies for English are largely superficial or destroyed) or as part of these identity sects, which almost always means being a consumer whore of a cosmopolitan Liberal effectively devoid of anything beyond the material identity you inhabit.
>>
2bh watching canada falling to Naziism would be funny as fuck. What would they do, pull out of NATO and NAFTA? Invade Greenland? Seal holocaust?
>>
>>55860633
Harper let in so many in the last 10 years
>>
>>55860641
Stop enforcing border controls and absolutely flood you with illegals.
>>
>>55860479
At least that is reasonable
>>55860474
>he disagrees with me
Fucking shills
>I need to quickly blame someone
NIGGERS AND JEWS RUIN MY LIFE GAS THOSE SUB HUMANS NOW

>he disagrees with me
OH GOD CIS WHITE RACIST SCUM
>I need to quickly blame someone
MALES AND WHITE MAKE MY LIFE HARD OMG
>>
File: pr63-image-antifa-1024x592.jpg (313 KB, 1024x592) Image search: [Google]
pr63-image-antifa-1024x592.jpg
313 KB, 1024x592
>>55860305
:^)
>>
File: germantongue.gif (548 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
germantongue.gif
548 KB, 400x400
>>55860703
here have German modern art as a reward
>>
desu the biggest problem with Canadian immigration policy is how artificial and forced it is, there is no natural cultural synthesis and the government perpetuates any cultural baggage people may come here with by pushing for them to self-segregate.

even muslims

we had lots of Persians and Pakis come in the 70s who were largely benign and have caused little trouble, because we didn't force these paki appreciation celebrations and try to make them feel like they were in Pakistan here, just let them settle and that's it.
>>
>>55860683
Immigration controls are a two-way street famn. Border patrol will keep them out.
>>
>>55860705
>antifa
could a bigger joke exist?

basically LARPers
>>
File: greekSmall2.jpg (234 KB, 640x473) Image search: [Google]
greekSmall2.jpg
234 KB, 640x473
>>55860755
>LARPers
Ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dAWJJCXJKg
>>
>>55860258
Nazism is pointless since
1. Hitler is dead
2. You're not even German you silly
I grew up in a neighbourhood full of arabs, every white guy I know became either a wigger or a FN voter, sometimes both. So did I.
But nazism ? It's just a little over the socially acceptable line.

Nationalism is acceptable,nazism not. It's for trashy people.

Just join your local far right party, I assure you there will be plenty of normal young white people who feel exactly like you do.

There's no reason to alienate yourself from society like that if you can just join a regular, successful party that's in line with what you think. Please don't be a retard.
>>
File: 1407543077148.png (240 KB, 471x501) Image search: [Google]
1407543077148.png
240 KB, 471x501
>>55860798
>far right party
>Canada
I don't think you know how unbelievably passive we are.
>>
>>55860795
wow that video disproved me
they sure beat up those fascists
>>
>>55860820
>Clearly didn't even watch the video
(you)
>>
>>55860818
read the excerpt I posted here

pretty well describes the atmosphere in this country >>55860499
>>
>>55860841
The problem with countries like this is that they snap eventually.

I predict there will be a breivik like event in the next ten years here.
>>
>>55860840
>memelords hand out things to kids, on tape of course
>>
>>55860876
>The problem with countries like this is that they snap eventually.

the thing is they are incredibly fragile, which is why they have to be so severe with even the smallest dissent
>>
>>55860900
I wonder if I'll get arrested for posting this thread.

It honestly feels like I'm in occupied poland sometimes in the past 10 years.
>>
>>55860818
Not even one ? A small one who makes 10% even ?
What about the regular conservative right, if they oppose Chinese migrants surely you can find like-minded people in there
>>
>>55860922
No, no, you misunderstand. Our CONSERVATIVES were the ones who let all the mainlanders in. The LIBERALS want to let everyone in, an the NDP wants to basically remove border controls.
>>
>>55860940
What the hell
Run to Quebec and become separarist then idk
>>
>>55860962
I'm not super sure about quebec culture, but I think they are even more leftist than here.
>>
>>55861026
Last time I spoke of this with someone from Québec they were like "yeah we're tolerant we accept everyone like jews, gays, indians ... Except muslims they're always trouble, everyone hates them, is it the same in France ?"
It was a middle aged woman too so it's definictely not someone from an edgy demographic

But you're Canadian you probably know better in general. I don't know how to help you really, sorry.
>>
>>55860258
when you realized you are a fucking loser but too pussy to take the blame and started blaming others
>>
>>55861138
Well last time I was in france it was crawling in muslims and blacks even worse than here.

What the hell happened to you guys.
>>
>>55861158
I don't know it was already like that way before I was born.
I hate it but there are plenty others who hate it. As a result I don't feel hopeless or defeatist like so many on this board. I guess it's the emotional support or something that must be important.
>>
It just feels like everyone here is just pretending to be tolerant when in reality we all hate each other.
>>
>>55861156
I hope what is happening to Canada happens to you sometime.
>>
>>55862048
Nobody will ever understand until the locusts descend.

We didn't, and look at us now.
>>
>>55860258

The reason why you're a racist is because you made the rookie error of taking /pol/ seriously. You've become one of them, an extension of their disease.

Stop with the bullshit, get outside, and make some new friends.
>>
>>55860258
I can't say I feel the same way

I also grew up in the Vancouver area, but I had friends from many different ethnic backgrounds. We were all quite similar: westernized, but not completely out of touch with our parents' cultures

Now I can no longer live in that beautiful city because it is insanely expensive.
I blame the local politicians and real estate industry collusion just as much as Mainland chinks.

My recommendation is to move out of there, it's an extremely agitating place to live on so many levels: the traffic, the living costs, the omnipresent police, the constant development, the uptight rich people mixed with immigrants from all over the world - it doesn't create a nice stable community to live in.

Also don't take all your news and opinions from 4chan. This place is a hugbox just as much as tumblr, albeit for a different political ideology.
>>
>>55862229
Where did you move to?
>>
>>55860474

/pol/tards are the autistic yang to the SJWs degenerate Yang. I'm not against immigration, but at the same time, I'm also VERY wary of it. I don't hate people who practice different religions, but I hate extremists of any religion, Christianity and Muslim alike (the former of which I am).

/pol/ is not open for debate, because the second you disagree with them they call you a liberal cuck, a common coping mechanism. Unlike the SJWs however, they'll never accomplish shit anyway
>>
>>55860735
Nice coping mechanism, syrup face.
>>
>>55860258
reported to trudeau
expect the police infront of your door in 5 minutes.
>>
>>55862264
I didn't move 100%, I just attend school somewhere else (Victoria) for most of the year

I don't plan on settling in Vancouver upon graduation
>>
>>55862391
The problem is that Vancouver is all I really know, and it's totally changed in the past few years.

Also if your last name is Evans you must remember south africa.
>>
>>55862391
I lived in Vic for a couple years. It's relatively safe for now, but just wait 10 years and it will be overrun and transformed too.
>>
>>55862449
I can't say much in that regard since I've lived in other places
But if it truly has changed to the point you can't recognize it, I'd say you should move. There's a whole world out there
and no that's not my name

>>55862478
This place moves waaay too slow for something like Vancouver's scale of development to happen. I can't see the residents standing by while condos go up either, not to mention all the hippies and old people getting uppity about it

Also there would be no reason for it - Vic doesn't have that kind of economic pull. One of the big things is tourism, which relies partially on the small city, quaint British charm
>>
>>55862558
And how do I move?
Where do I move?

I don't have US citizenship or european citizenship, and all of the other major Canadian cities are like this now.
>>
>>55862588
It comes down to what you can do for a living and what kind of a life you want. I know, very abstract, this is one of those big life decisions you will have to think deeply about.

You'd have to look into getting work permits and such, research into living costs/culture of other cities, etc.

I agree, major Canadian cities are kinda shit right now, but what about smaller cities? Lots of young families are moving to Kelowna for example.

Or if you don't want to move, then don't. I'm happy with doing so but maybe you wouldn't be.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.