[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>an Indian is the CEO of Microsoft >an Indian is the CEO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: worried pepe.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
worried pepe.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>an Indian is the CEO of Microsoft
>an Indian is the CEO of Google
>an Indian is the CEO of Mastercard
>an Indian is going to be appointed the Supreme Court Justice
>more and more Indians are coming to the US and claiming positions of power

Is anyone scared they'll be running the US and be in total control in ten years? Is this their revenge for the poo in loo jokes? I'm sorry Rajesh I was only joking
>>
>>55635423
Fuck.

But desu if our country had to be taken over and 'culturally enriched' I'd rather it be smart, hard-working Indians than uneducated entitled rapefugee scum like Europe.
>>
WORLD
>>
SUPER
>>
POOER
>>
>>55635423
Holy shit I didn't even know all those CEOs were Indian. What the fuck?
>>
>>55635423
Nah, they are flukes, like that Simpsons episode when the boss of the nuclear plant was a canary
>>
P
>>
>>55635864

Indians are way more rapey. It's just that they're too beta to do any of it in Western countries.
>>
I, for one, welcome our can't poo in the loo overlords
>>
>>55635423
>The Eternal Poo
>>
>tfw our new overlords can't poo in loo
>>
Indian has even a space program I think. That was already expected because most of them are Enginers and shit.
>>
2nd generation+ desi immigrants aren't much different from your local white people since they grew up in basically the same culture.
>>
Indians are the new jews

Churchill saw this coming but failed to exterminate the Indian population
>>
The only people who mention indians on this board are indians
>>
>CEO of Pepsi Co is an Indian women too
>CEO of Adobe is an Indian man too
>>
>>55637895
*woman
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

>that feel when your diaspora makes you proud
>>
We're like smelly uncircumcised Jews

t. 2nd gen Indian-American
>>
Indians are the superior race. As a white man, I can only hope they lend me one of their beautiful Hindi princesses so that I may raise powerful half-Indian children.
>>
File: louis ck.png (104 KB, 326x219) Image search: [Google]
louis ck.png
104 KB, 326x219
>>55638367
>>
Indians are chill and aren't soulless like the chinese so i am OK with super rich indians.
>>
>>55635423
Pajeet.
>>
>>55638399
Indians are more soulless which is why they all end up in business whereas asians and jews go to academia
>>
I think the first world has been on top for so long it has become tired of it all.
We're like the miserable drug addict millionaire rockstars who are just waiting to overdose and crash so can try and find some sort of more peaceful simple life.
These people who grow up pooping in the streets are chasing the dream with the fervor we once had.
>>
>>55635864
An Indian sold F-22 Stealth secrets to China.
Think about that.
>>
>>55638591
gonna need source on that
>>
White boy here

Indians > Mexicans

A lot of doctors are Indians and the whole race seems to know their shit
>>
File: indianpepe2.jpg (283 KB, 1441x930) Image search: [Google]
indianpepe2.jpg
283 KB, 1441x930
>>55635423

I for one shit in the streets to welcome our new overlords.
>>
File: 1417923769194.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1417923769194.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
>>55638645
>the whole race seems to know their shit
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.