[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your overall impression of Indian men based SOLELY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1
What's your overall impression of Indian men based SOLELY on personal experiences?
>>
>>53955211
Smart, shy, good IT programmers.
>>
Offline: Average people, not good or bad

Online: They want to offer sex/marriage to me after 5 seconds of talking
>>
good at math, usually really polite and well mannered.
>>
>>53955211
nepotism; lazy; kind of dirty
>>
I've never met one irl
>>
>>53955211
Only medical students here. They try to act stand-offishly first untill they realize there's no poo-past-loos to show off in front of. Polite and boring.
>>
Actual Indians: smart, funny, relaxed, try hard to assimilate

Second/Third gen: smart, average Americans, ashamed of their heritage, make fun of themselves, sometimes worse than wiggers with adopting black culture
>>
>>53955211
often they look like brown pepes and I don't like that
>>
their skin colour is so strange what the fuck

you can see that they have indo-european facial structure but they look like melting chocolate
>>
I haven't seen many in real life t bh
Most of the ones I've seen follow that tradition of not cutting their hair so they had it all bundled up in a weird bun
>>
annoying
>>
>>53955246
They are not shy at all. There is an Indian in my commieblock. He parks his huge american car (Chrysler 300-something, I guess) with lambo doors and Bentley sign on one particular place and threat his neighbours if they stand there. He tells everybody that he is Radj and everyone must obey him and call gospodin (master, lord) Jrahmaburuptra or whatever his name is. Also he wears such amount of blankets of his head that he can't fit even in his large car. And Indians are not even close to be "good IT coder information technology programmers", indian code is a meme.
>>
>>53955211

Hate, hate, hate em. The americanized ones are sorta ok, but the foreign ones are fucking terrible.

>trying to get hired
>"we will pay you a starvation wage"
>fuck off
>of course he calls back because the indian can't resist the temptation of a good haggle
>"ok i'll pay you industry average"

>"ou ep S-king mi tu repete myself. y dent uo anderstend mi?"
>because your fucking terrible accent is atrocious. is that really a surprise to you?
>"must be the call quality.."

fuck off. POO IN LOO.
>>
You have the good ones and the bad ones, just like any other race. Indians from India tend to be a lot more direct (which can be interpreted as rude if you're a soft cunt).
>>
>>53955211
met some in Hong Kong ALL THEY WANTED TO DO WAS SELL ME STUFF AND WERE GENERALLY LOUD AND RUDE FUCK INDIANS
>>
smart
shy
IT genius
big indian benis
>>
>>53955574
>Chrysler 300
>with lambo doors and Bentley sign
that is dagestan-tier, oh man.
>He tells everybody that he is Radj and everyone must obey him and call gospodin (master, lord) Jrahmaburuptra or whatever his name is.
I've seen this shit once until that fucker was pressed by Armenian diaspora of my uni.
>>
all I ever notice are their small heads
>>
>>53955211
o babey u so sex let me sex u
>>
>>53955246
>>53955288
>>53955845
>Indians are bro-tier
>t. Not at all Indian
>>
>>53955211
I only met indian indian people in London with high incomes so they looked very well educated and funny to talk with.
>>
>>53955211
Nice enough. Smelly.
>>
>>53955320
this tbqh
>>
You think you have it hard? I have to deal with 1.27 billion of them.
>>
>>53955211
Upper/upper-middle class:
Nice people, very integrated. Like natives but tend to be a bit less arrogant.
Middle class:
Good in general, tend to hold on to their culture a bit more but not in an obnoxious way.
Lower class:
Tend to be a bit weird, lots of staring and they don't really bother integrating.
>>
>>53955211
Pretty friendly, although some of the cab drivers I've had to deal with have been rude entitled cunts.
>>
either they are
a) friendly and beta males

b) complete insufferable dicks who complain about everything and anything until they get their way
>>
>>53955211
As a rule they:
-Smell
-Don't know how to comport themselves in civilized society (litter, block up hallways, talk loud, play shit music)
-Have Asian social views
-Have Asian family views
-Tend to be nationalist (yeah, really)
-Always not friendly (not unfriendly, just not friendly. probably the norm for most non-anglo countries, uncommon in Canada)

Occasionally:
-okay people
-tend to adopt Canadian culture far more than sand niggers, a bit more than Chinese, not as much as vietnamese,

Conclusion:
Upper tier for 3rd world.
>>
No matter how good or bad they are, there simply is no reason for 1.27 billion of them to exist. Reason or right - none.
>>
>>53955211
I've met only one so far and he was bro tier. Was from a higher caste or something, no idea how exactly it works for them.
>>
>>53955326
>sometimes worse than wiggers with adopting black culture

We get those here as well m80.
>>
>>53956072
You meet 1.27 billion Indians on a regular basis?
>sikh intellectuals
>>
>>53955211
They talk too fast and assume everyone knows how to code.

t. chemical engineering student
>>
>>53956502
Desi diaspora is full of faggots. I think it's the rejection from white people that spiralled an identity crisis in them.

You did the right thing, whitey. My gratitude to you is immense.
>>
>>53955211
Dishonest businessmen.
>>
>>53955211
>Indian men
I've only ever interacted with Indian women, so I can't help you there. I have interacted with a Sri Lankan though, he was a massive geek into Ace Combat and jets
>>
Indian from india = Fuckers
Only had terrible encounter with them, they really have a bad conception of manners.

Indian that have moved from india or Indian british are cool people tho, since they realised that what went down in india was shit i met some british indians guys and they were all pretty cool ( and filthy rich )
>>
From my experience living here for a few months...

>Low Class

Absolute shit. Just hold out their hands for begging, stare CONSTANTLY (have you never seen a white person before??), always trying to rip me off, assume i know nothing. Seriously just eradicate these people.

>Middle Class

Still weird, just less so. Meh.

>Upper class

Usually meet these people when travelling or bars and pubs. Almost always involved in IT or startups. Generally pretty cool, been invited to some nice parties, smoked hash with some very well connected people from Punjab and they can drink well.
>>
i think indian people seem to be shy for what i've seen
>>
I've known literally one indian in my life and he was a pudgy nerd but he was alright I guess.

The most I interact with them is Telstra calls and you can barely understand a word they're saying most of the time.
>>
>>53955211

SOLELY on personal experience:

-Absolutely hilarious
-Very family oriented
-Very liberal values
-Have amazing family dinners

Of course the U.S. only gets the wealthy Indians
>>
>>53955211
Bunch of smelly computer nerds. The indian guy i work with is pretty cool though. They remind me of rednecks except they are dark skinned and come from a mythological land.
>>
They stink, they're incredibly rude and they have way too many children for their means
>>
>>53955211
the guy that was on the sony support help line was really helpful
that's about all my experience
>>
>>53957337
Have you tried visiting a designated shitting street?
>>
>>53957748

i havent seen one yet, i think its just a meme
>>
>>53958058
FUCKING SCREENCAP THIS.
>>
I've done a lot of mountaineering in India and I found them to be a fun, capable bunch. The food is decent, some of the women are beautiful and generally they're quite polite. Lots of things wrong with the place (the smell in cities is unreal and they genuinely don't understand recycling) but there are many worse countries/people out there.
>>
>>53955211

Never seen one in my life, can't rate.
>>
>>53955211

sleazy, smelly and creepy
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.