[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Post something useful and informative >HURRRR DURRR POO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: nigga hours.jpg (56 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
nigga hours.jpg
56 KB, 512x512
>Post something useful and informative
>HURRRR DURRR POO IN LOO PAJEET LOLOLOLOLO XDXDXDXDXD
People like that should be banned along with rareposter
and i know you will spam POO IN LOO meme entire thread, i don't give a fuck,the fact that your women are craving for brown cock makes me happy your race will die out soon because no one want to mate with white man anymore,and only thing you can do is shitpost on a vietnamese forum
so long suckers
>>
POO
>>
IN
>>
>>53927816
They're not just craving any old brown cock, though. Certainly not Bangladeshi cock.

I thought the poo thing was only India, do they have DESIGNATED streets in Bangladesh too?
>>
Pajeet...
>>
lmao ur flag looks like kermit the frog's anus
>>
I've never seen a Bangladeshi post anything informative or useful, desu.
>>
>>53927957
Bangladesh is just an even poorer India famalam.
>>
>>53927816
Shut up green japan, nobody likes you.
>>
>>53927852
>>53927946
brothers working together when it counts
>>
>>53927816
evil japan dont hurt me pls ;_;
>>
>>53927816

It's been a while since I've seen moldy Japan post anything
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
SHITTING
>>
>>53928434
CHILD LABOUR
>>
>at least our country is not cock unlike yours
yes we are poor and proud of it,because being poor is harsh,you must get to live with it,live with it or die,you westerners are not born in poverty, you never fight in streets,you never taste of living in borders of death,never swimmed in a lake full of shit,never got a deadly disease,now you get a poor people from poor countries and you can't deal with them,because you westerners are snobby rich fuckers,and they will bring harsh conditions to your country better to adapt it,or you will be forced to it.
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""useful"""""""""""""""""""""""""" and """"""""""""""""""""""informative"""""""""""""""""""" content
>t.Pajeet 2: electric poo go loo
>>
Why are you guys such assholes to everyone?
We have people from all over the world here, but instead of learning about each other, how we live, how we think, what we believe... it's just one stale (insulting) meme after another.
>>
>>53928840
Truly a great place isn't it.
>>
>>53928840
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>53928840
It build character and makes our bond towards one another stronger.
>>
>>53928840

It's all Australia's fault.
>>
wew lad
>>
>>53928840
grow a thicker skin fagget
>>
>>53928840
just a bit o banter lad

trust me, as a swede, I face a lot of it.
>>
File: captursven.jpg (65 KB, 1039x362) Image search: [Google]
captursven.jpg
65 KB, 1039x362
>>53929030
yeah, about that...
>>
>>53928946
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>53928840
It's a place for shitpostng and banter, not for education. People compete in witness, sometimes sare info. A big part are just autists.
>>
>>53928946
this tbqchwy
>>
>>53929030
There's good banter and there's conversation disrupting banter.
I mean, the POO IN LOO thing was funny for a while, hell it's still funny, but everyone starting a chorus of POO IN LOO every single time an Indian posts is retarded and juvenile.
>>
>>53928840
Threads can be successful and educational. Not all the time, but sometimes. They just have to be...set up a certain way. You've gotta try to not give anyone an "in" for shitpostery
>>
>>53929316
that's the lifespan of a meme

at first it's fresh and hilarious

then it spreads and changes

finally reaches its twilight as the original posters moved on, but the large masses keep spamming it

then it'll continue until the mass finds another hilarious meme to spam
>>
File: image.jpg (336 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
336 KB, 1136x640
>>53927816
Puppies in the middle-east get revenge by eating ISIS bodies.
>>
>Indians
>posting anything useful or informative
desginated
>>
>>53929316
Off to reddit fool!
>>
>>53928840
Welcome.
>>
>>53929531

They're really cute.
>>
>>53928840
smelly dumb Arab scum
>>
>>53929592
Not what's left of the guy's face though.

They are sleeping on his body and using it for warmth and food. He finally had a use in the world.
>>
File: tiphat.gif (1011 B, 25x28) Image search: [Google]
tiphat.gif
1011 B, 25x28
>>53929692
>>
>>53929729

Your body could provide food and warmth for as much as 4 Syrian puppies. Please kill yourself, Abdul.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.