[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be probably the only Dutchman with a spine left in the entirety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10
File: _87737944_87737943.jpg (49 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_87737944_87737943.jpg
49 KB, 660x371
>be probably the only Dutchman with a spine left in the entirety of the Netherlands
>go to Syria to fight IS
>return home not even expecting thanks for his contribution to humanity
>is arrested on suspicion of killing IS fighters

Between Germany and the Pooperlands I can't tell who's more cucked. It's a cuck-off, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>53886406
Link?
>>
>>53886406

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35327313
>>
File: John-Gallagher-YPG.png (222 KB, 400x552) Image search: [Google]
John-Gallagher-YPG.png
222 KB, 400x552
Meanwhile, we welcome back our fallen heroes with the honor they deserve.
http://windsorstar.com/news/local-news/body-of-john-gallagher-who-was-killed-while-fighting-in-syria-returns-home
>>
If he'd gone to one of the muslim-controlled parts of the Netherlands or Belgium he could have continued removing kebab while also being safe from the cuck police
>>
>>53886453
Funny the most important part isn't mentioned in the article.

He was a member of YPG, a branch party of PKK known for terrorism. The Iraqi government doesn't approve of YPG either.
If he joined Peshmerga there would be no issues now.

He's a stupid fuck, that's all.
>>
>>53886453
thanks
>>
>>53886493
>dying fighting to help commies secede

lmao
>>
>>53886536

The YPG is only a terrorist group because a Turkey says so. They're literally the only force in the east of Syria and the North of Iraq that's worth a shit.

Specious and irresponsible argument.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>53886610
It's recognized as a terrorist group by NATO, EU, US and some other countries. Your opinion on it is irrelevant.
He joined a terrorist group by standards and that's what counts by law.

Maybe if he didn't stick his head that far up his ass and joined Peshmerga instead, he would've never made the news.
>>
>>53886536
Mehmet my son
>>
File: 1352165971793.jpg (32 KB, 298x332) Image search: [Google]
1352165971793.jpg
32 KB, 298x332
>>53886536
>YPG
>a branch of the PKK
>YPG
>terrorist
>>
>>53887020
t. k*rd
Seriously, how can you even pick a side apart from Assad in this conflict?
>>
>>53886876
>NATO, EU, US and some other countries

Because Turkey says so

>Maybe if he didn't stick his head that far up his ass and joined Peshmerga instead, he would've never made the news.

The Peshmerga doesn't accept foreign fighters. If you had a modicum of geopolitical wherewithall you would know that.

That's all beside the point, anyway. This man didn't go to Syria to fight the Turkish, he went there to fight IS and your security forces KNEW that.
>>
>>53887088

How about the side that actually stands a chance at winning? Even if Assad were to win the war with Russian support, he would face so many sanctions from the rest of the international community what little was left of Syria would implode in on itself.
>>
>>53887161
>Because Turkey says so
But fact is they still say it. And Turkey is an actual sovereign country while whatever K*rds fight for isn't and will quite literally never be. He fought as part of a terrorist organization, and thus deserves to be treated as a terrorist and murderer. You must be a fucking idiot if you think you can just fly off to whichever conflict zone you want to murder other people while not being part of an officially sanctioned operation, Ahmed. The world doesn't run on your feelings and your morals, it runs on the law.
>>
>>53887161
Don't you get the point ya fucking twat? It doesn't matter who the told them so. It's recognized as a terrorist group in this country and that's what counts.
Your opinion is not above the law. He committed a crime by law standards and that's the only thing that counts.

If there are no other legal/approved groups that accept foreign fighters, then he's out of luck. Should've joined the Dutch army.
>>
File: 1407625151546.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1407625151546.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>53887088
Reminder that kurdish guerilla fighters and the Peshmerga play an immense and extremly important role on the battlefield, much more than Brazil.
>>
>>53887347

>it runs on law

Law is a funny thing, specifically if it's changed to conform with the generally accepted values and morals of a given society. This is what law stands for, is what it's meant protect above the prejudices of any one man.

A law that is made to prevent another country from throwing a fit because you realise it's vendetta against a certain population has long been ignored by everyone and is best continued in order to not upset the applecart in a shit region is not a legitimate form of legislation. Beyond this you're merely arguing technicalities, which is also illegitimate.
>>
>>53887625
>Freeman of the Land
My nigga.
>>
>>53887347
U just mad he killed some of your (Turkey's) ISIS allies
>>
>>53887161
>>53887290
>>53887625

>terrorist attacks on both civilian and military targets since 80's
>thousands of dead people
>holding the eastern region down by fighting every government involvement
>regularly raiding schools to keep children out of education system
>good guys

you must have a very flexible body seeing how can fit your head right up your ass
>>
>>53887807
What's wrong Mohammed? Upset you had to leave your mudshack in Syria because Turkey backed Assad, and probably sold him the guns that killed your parents? I'd tell you to go take a swim to cool down, but you're probably barred from any public swimming pools.
>>
There's actually lots of fuss about this case, both political and in the news, and he might not be prosecuted. There is a petition to give him a medal.

But it's forbidden to enter a foreign army and kill people. And if you kill a westerner you can actually lose your Dutch nationality.
>>
>>53887813

Perhaps if Turkey were more accommodating to citizens other than Turks you wouldn't have landed yourselves in this mess. You have the whole of European and North American history to use as a guidepost for treatment of minorities and the invariable consequences of fucking it up, but you refuse to take the easy route.

Again, I'm talking about a militant arm that's effectively fighting IS and accepting foreign fighters to help them. Neither Turkey nor the whole of the world knows the YPG's/PKK's intentions in Syria after IS is defeated, but perhaps if you brought them to the table afterwards you might reach a more favourable conclusion.
>>
>>53888060
In the past the prosecutors had said that killing ISIS members wouldn't be prosecuted. So the prosecutors would just embarrass themselves.
>>
>>53887957
Wut, opposed to you I'm actually native and not some T*rk immigrant
>Turkey backed Assad
BS, your Sultan Airdoowan never liked Assad, he's bros with ISIS and their backmen like KSA, Qatar,... because of ideology sharing (Wahhabism)
>>
File: kurdistan2.gif (80 KB, 480x467) Image search: [Google]
kurdistan2.gif
80 KB, 480x467
>>53888084
They share the same rights as every other Turk. What else do they need?

>Neither Turkey nor the whole of the world knows the YPG's/PKK's intentions in Syria after IS is defeated

Committing terrorism in Turkey

>but perhaps if you brought them to the table afterwards you might reach a more favourable conclusion

What's there to discuss about? And don't come up with that "hurr clay" bullshit. No country is going to give away 25% clay because someone demands so.
>>
>>53887290
>How about the side that actually stands a chance at winning?
So...Assad? I can't see the K*rds winning in any way. Even if they miracously win militarily, in the end the Turks would never let them actually win anything important..
>he would face so many sanctions from the rest of the international community
> rest of the international community
Who? The US and MAYBE the EU. The rest of the world can fill the gap easily.
>>53887521
>much more than Brazil.
But Brazil is not involved nor want to be. What would we win by taking sides? Nothing.
We are already commanding the maritime peacekeeping mission in Lebanon, that's more than enough of Brazilian military involvement in the area.
>>
>>53887813
To my knowledge there's a difference between T*rkish K*rds and Iraqi/Syrian ones, with the latter ones being significantly less durka
>>
>>53886406
He was a mercenary, a masked man
>>
>>53888337
Lotta loyalty for a hired gun
>>
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/23200398/__Vechten_tegen_ISIS_mag__.html

In 2014 prosecutors had openly declared people were allowed to join the Kurds and kill ISIS members. So they have no case.
>>
>>53888084
>things that will never happen because PKK is a drug cartel

PKK stopped being a group of freedom fighters right after they figured out they can smuggle drugs to fund themselves. Do you think you can stop mexican drug cartels by sitting a table with them and trying to find a solution? No, you can't.

I am not saying we aren't responsible for the creation of PKK, I am just saying what they are and that dutchman fought with good intentions, too bad he fought for a drug cartel behind commie veil.
>>
I thought Netherlands was one of the few western euro cunts that wasn't cucked. Goddamn it is there any cunt left uncucked?
>>
>>53888282

>Committing terrorism in Turkey

I really hoped you would reach this conclusion, because it's complete and utter bullshit. If I had to wager a guess, the PKK would invite Kurdish Turks to Rojava to settle. This would force some reaction from the Turks, and I honestly hope it's a military one! Nothing would cause the UN to recognise Rojava more quickly than a Turkish occupation of Eastern Syria.

>They share the same rights as every other Turk.

As the constitution says, yes. But what's the de facto status of rights in Kurdish areas? Please don't tell me it's literally the same, because you'll just give yourself away as a Turk.
>>
>>53888401
They said that after some members of a motorclub went to Syria to fight.
>>
>>53888498
>Any rich Western Yuro cunt
>Uncucked
Kek, don't get your hopes up. I guess relative "poverty" (like you have in V4) is a blessing these days, they may have "only" half our GDP/capita but at least they're spared from the sand invasion because no welfare
>>
>>53888498
Poland but no one wants to live there lel
>>
>>53888647
Are you talking about us? We're richer than you.
>>
>>53888693
No about Poland, Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia
Also you may have higher GDP/capita, but also higher taxes and property prices (due to pop density), so your purchasing power is the same or even slightly lower than here
>>
>>53888577
Do you coincidentally happen to be a Kurd?

> If I had to wager a guess, the PKK would invite Kurdish Turks to Rojava to settle. This would force some reaction from the Turks, and I honestly hope it's a military one! Nothing would cause the UN to recognise Rojava more quickly than a Turkish occupation of Eastern Syria

m8 what the fuck are you on? what business does Turkey have in Rojova?

>really hoped you would reach this conclusion, because it's complete and utter bullshit

Now I'm 100% certain you're a Kurd

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Turkey%E2%80%93PKK_conflict
>>
File: assad winning.jpg (107 KB, 810x636) Image search: [Google]
assad winning.jpg
107 KB, 810x636
FUCK KURDS AND FUCK NATO
>>
>>53888814
He's a kurd and you're a turd

Now that we've settled that, please continue the discussion
>>
>>53888935
>starving
>guess I'll browse twitter then
>>
>>53888814

>what business does Turkey have in Rojova?

Erdogan said quite expilicity he would never tolerate a Kurdish state on Turkey's doorstep. This came after YPG success in early 2015. I believe him, don't you?

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Turkey%E2%80%93PKK_conflict

This was certainly in reaction to Turkish strikes on YPG in Syria and Iraq.
>>
File: coma2.jpg (14 KB, 203x263) Image search: [Google]
coma2.jpg
14 KB, 203x263
>>53887957
>>53887347
>calls others mudslimes
>defends his cuck government against his fellow citizen who was out killing muslim terrorist scum
>>
>>53886536
Name one terrorist act the YPG has committed. Pro-tip - You can't.

Meanwhile the same Turks who pressured the rest of the world into branding the YPG as terrorist are arming, funding and providing intelligence to terrorist that have attacked Kurdish civilians in Syria and Turkey. Try agian Mehment.
>>
>>53889190
Unlike in America our prosecutors and judges are entirely independent.
>>
>>53887161
>The Peshmerga doesn't accept foreign fighters.

You must not really know what you're talking about because they do. There are citizens from US, canada and Europe currently fighting with Peshmerga. Only within the last year did they restrict the foreign fighters they accept to only those with previous military experience.
>>
>>53889160
Erdogan doesn't have shit to say. This fucker also claims Turks found America.
Turkey is allied with Iraqi Kurds, whom already have a autonomous region.

>This was certainly in reaction to Turkish strikes on YPG in Syria and Iraq.

really nigga? It's also a reaction to strikes on YPG before it's existence?
In case you didn't notice, they're terrorizing Turkey for 38 fucking years.
>>
>>53889160
He didn't expilicitly say a Kurdish state he said this

"Suriye krizi başladığından bu yana savaşı kışkırtmakla eleştirilen ve cihatçı grupları destekleyen Cumhurbaşkanı Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Gaziantep'teki son konuşmasında bir kez daha Rojava'yı hedef aldı. Erdoğan, "Kuzey Suriye'yi bünyesinde 1400 PKK'lının bulunduğu PYD'ye kurban etmeyeceklerini" söyledi."

which translates to "Since the start of syrian crisis, president erdoğan who have been criticized for propagating war and funding jihadi groups said we will not sacrifice northern syria to 1400 PKK fighters in Rojava."

>This was certainly in reaction to Turkish strikes on YPG in Syria and Iraq.
>tens of civilian casualties from PKK bombings and attacks since late 2015-2016

oy gevalt, you are stupid and a hypocrite.
>>
>>53889160
>>53889469
Also since you can't function on the same level as a normal person let me tell you that majority of those civvies are kurds.
>>
>>53888935
Are they going to eat that kid too?
Hardly any meat on his bones. I wouldn't even bother tbqh. Maybe make broth.
>>
>take a middle eastern murdering vacation
>come home and get arrested

Law working like it's supposed to, nothing to see here
>>
>>53889799
It's actually not that easy, because >>53888401

The prosecutors declared on tv it was allowed.
>>
File: FINNGOLIAN.jpg (97 KB, 620x530) Image search: [Google]
FINNGOLIAN.jpg
97 KB, 620x530
>>53888935
Much support for your mongol Turkish brothers eh mehment?
>>
File: Syria12016.png (326 KB, 1944x1716) Image search: [Google]
Syria12016.png
326 KB, 1944x1716
What happens next in this war? The fighting is so back and forth its hard to tell with any certainty what the outcome will be.
>>
>>53886406
>pooperland
wewlad
good one!
>>
>>53890376
Wtf is poopelands even supposed to be?
>>
>>53886406
There was a galician guy that went to fight Isis but had to come back when he lost 30 kilos or something due a disease. He said there were many euros fighting with him and that a german mate was killed. This interview was like three months ago and then the spanish justice didn't give a fuck afaik.
>>
yuros being cucks?

SHOCKING
>>
>>53890529
Reconquista II when?
>>
>>53886406

To carry arms on behalf of a foreign power is treason, it doesn't matter if that power happens to be the good guys. The law is the law.

>inb4 b-but IS fighters get off scot free

They don't. We recently sentenced two of those to life for murder, treason and human rights violations.
>>
>>53890684
Correction, they were not sentenced for treason as they are not citizens and can't legally commit high treason, had they been citizens they would have. On the plus side, if they are ever released they will be banished for life as well.
>>
>>53890025
>What happens next

The regime and Iraqi Shia militias are massing for a spring time offensive to push West from Aleppo to link up with Fu'ah and Kafrya and cut supply lines to Aleppo. Should be relatively easy since there's a wide open plane and only a few villages between them which will make the Rebels sitting ducks for Russian air support. They're also going to push from Northern Aleppo to Nubl and Zahraa to break the siege and cut Aleppo's supply lines to Turkey.

Once that is successful they'll try to complete their encirclement of Aleppo. At the same time they'll try to push forward in Latakia and into Idlib along the Turkish border. There's also a big possibility for a regime offensive to clear the rebels left in either the Homs or Ghouta pocket.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.