[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow Europeans, Where will you be immigrating to once your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
File: england.jpg (48 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
england.jpg
48 KB, 640x370
Fellow Europeans,

Where will you be immigrating to once your country's population turns predominantly arabic muslim, and becomes a country of Islam.

I will head for Japan the moment this country goes to shit :3
>>
>Not even attempting to fight back

It's like you want to be cucked family
>>
>>53684514
howaito piggu go homu
>>
Canada probably
>>
File: 1375620963230.jpg (72 KB, 735x300) Image search: [Google]
1375620963230.jpg
72 KB, 735x300
>Europoors being the rapefugeed instead of fighting for their country

This is why I love Americans
>>
>>53684543
>dutch
>fighting back

When was the last time they hold a weapon anyway? They surrendered to germans without a shot and not sure if Napoleon did anything over there desu.
>>
I will head to Aruba.

>yfw people on Aruba are richer than Poortugal
>>
>>53684630
We went to war with Indonesia after WW2. Plus Waterloo was against us.
>>
>>53684765
Wasn't Waterloo in Belgium or was it dutch back then?
>>
Stay in London and get as much work experience as possible, then move to Australia to start a family.
>>
>>53684900
The French united Belgium and the Netherlands.

We had no problems with it for 20 years. And then Waterloo happened.
>>
>>53684630
>They surrendered to germans without a shot
So, what were your accomplishments during the war?
>>
We, Europeans, don't emigrate, we silently die out.
>>
File: bp.jpg (6 KB, 212x200) Image search: [Google]
bp.jpg
6 KB, 212x200
>>53684543
All the girls that rejected in my life.. I'm sure 90% of them are left-wing voting liberals that welcomed these barbarians with open arms.

I hate what's happening, but honestly, there is also great pleasure I get from seeing the women suffer for their own foolish actions, and Dutch girls are some of the biggest sluts. I enjoy the fantasy of them being violently raped for their degeneracy.

>>53684941
>Australia
Australia seems really good as well but I heard they have some immigration problems now as well. Straya's definitly second on my list
>>
>>53684630

>Still mad that we kicked them out
>Literally under a domestic fascist regime during WWII

Didn't you lads get Guernica'd in those times, m8?

>Napoleon
Put his based brother in charge of the territories, our first king.. Who (much to Napoleon's annoyance) was a true Dutch king at heart.
>>
Will Eastern Europe accept western refugees?
>>
>wring hands, clutch pearls because immigrants
>become immigrant in some other country
>live the costa del sussex life along with the other grotesquely fat expats in your gated retirement community
>read week-old copies of the Sun
>complain you 'can't get a pot of Marmite anywhere'
the man is always called Graham, wears his shirt open to his navel, and wears horrible gold jewelry. his wife is always something like Jill, drinks too much wine and always 'accidentally' leaves a Waitrose bag on the island in the kitchen above the built-in wine rack
>>
>>53684983
Not being invaded by germans because you were afraid. Literally what Hitler said.
>>
>>53684514
The US, if possible. Otherwise I'll just follow the proud German tradition of going into exile in South America. Namibia actually seems like a decent destination as well. It's a country with a lot of potential, in my opinion.
>>
>>53684983
siesta.

problem, mehmet?
>>
Germany
>>
>>53684514
Is this /pol/ ?
>>
>>53688845
/int/ has always been /pol/-lite, how new are you poortugal?
>>
>>53684514
Greenland or northern norway
>>
>>53684514
That won't happen in my lifetime, but if it did, I'd go to Maine, or New Hapshire. Perhaps even Canada, like Newfoundland.
>>
>>53684514
Syria, it'll be empty by then
>>
>>53689497
Maine and NH are the best NE states. Rural MN and Dakotas are probably real nice too.
>>
File: 1452796174311.png (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452796174311.png
27 KB, 400x400
>>53685148
calm down sociopath pls
>>
>>53684514
It's not gonna happen
>>
>>53684514
>I will head for Japan
> Implying they'll let you in
> Implying they don't think of you exactly what you think of muslims
Baka gaijin desu
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 800x522
>>53684514
> On the bus: "Open the door to a London you never knew existed"
All according to plan
>>
>>53688809
>t. Abu Mehmet al-Hollandi
Ficki ficki amirite
>>
>>53684698
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>53695352
Kek

Also: What is the general opinion of Arubans about the Netherlands
>>
>>53695805
Even if you hate us and wish to sell us down by the river to the commies, we'll still like you. King Willie is popular here for some reason.

Current migrant situation is alarming to the average Aruban. Don't know why you idiots are being suicidal.

MAKE HOLLAND GREAT AGAIN.
>>
>>53684514
Islam is the true way my brother
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 187x250
>>53684514
Europe hear me now.

Send all of your nubile females to Canada. We strong Canadian men will make them our wives and father many strong Eurasian sons upon them. This will preserve the European bloodline in a strong and robust form, as well as provide a human force to repel and one day exterminate every last Muslim on Earth.

All European males must remain behind though. You must stay mad jihad the immigrants to buy us time to breed your women. Jihad them with all of your might and keep your ports and airports secure to transport your women to Canada.

In your hears you know this not only to be the only choice but it is also a beautiful choice.

Let us join the yellow cock and the white pussy and the golden age of man can begin.

Deus Vult.
>>
I'd like to move to Montana because it's such a nice name, Montana.
>>
>>53696066
Why would you want to create a race of supreme gentlemen?
>>
>>53696264
Nope. Elliot is the result of white man and asian female. A combination that only produces abominations.

Together, Canadian men and European women will produce a race of Keanu Reeves.
>>
>>53696418
Yellow cunt or yellow dick, what's the difference?
>>
>>53696574
Yellow cunt who chase after white cock hate the fact that they are yellow. They project this hate on their yellow children who they though would be white. This fucks with the kids head and thus you get Elliot.

This doesn't apply to yellow cock white pussy.

Look at your race. Bunch of Mongol men raped some white women and boom you have a successful country.
>>
File: 092 - GSluAVi.jpg (38 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
092 - GSluAVi.jpg
38 KB, 600x600
>>53696806
>Leafboy spewing his yellowfever race mixing nonsense again
>>
File: muslims-in-eu.jpg (58 KB, 582x498) Image search: [Google]
muslims-in-eu.jpg
58 KB, 582x498
Any european is welcome here just stay out of lisbon :^)
>>
I wont be emigrating anywhere because my country ain't a left wing cuck paradise
>>
>>53684514

>Japan.
>Most xenophobic country on earth

They think of non-Japanese you the way you think of muslims, and always have.
>>
>>53685148
Jesus christ have you no pride man

must be a belgian proxy
>>
>>53684514
>fleeing before the fortress has even fallen
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/615466/Vladimir-Putin-refugee-crisis-Islamic-State-ISIS-Syria-Bashar-Assad
>>
>>53696066
It's the men that are comming here, though.
>>
File: MVXwaeK.jpg (503 KB, 1478x947) Image search: [Google]
MVXwaeK.jpg
503 KB, 1478x947
Come home, white man
>>
>>53684514
Nowhere.

It's not like I have a choice anyway.
I just hope I'll get to fight if it comes to this.
>>
>>53696806

It happened like 7000 years ago mr. Chang and we are getting tons of yellow mail order brides to cuck you back
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.