[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sandniggers are so shit that the only thing they can do in europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
sandniggers are so shit that the only thing they can do in europe is serve kebab to humans, because their subhuman asses is not good for anything in an actual human society but to be a pathetic dirty servant.
>>
>>53567064
Piggy we re taking over your continent

Stay butt blasted while we rape your women alright
>>
>>53567064
white swedish sissyboy mad
>>
>>53567244
Fuck off Muhammad. Go back to your fucking desert moslem bastard
>>
>>53567185
>gets called subhuman
>resorts right to rape

you are subhuman and this is why you will be genocided
>>
>>53567064
Pretty much this. Or work as a taxi driver, or corner shop employee, basically any job that requires little to no skill or intelligence. They are basically monkeys.

Very occasionally you get a brown doctor, but the vast majority of those are Indian. It's always the mudshits and arabs in general who either work unskilled jobs or just claim welfare

>>53567185
>>53567244
You can meme as much as you want, doesn't change the fact you are clearly bottom of the barrel genetics, literally inferior life froms.
>>
File: image0051.jpg (343 KB, 624x810) Image search: [Google]
image0051.jpg
343 KB, 624x810
>>53567374
your women disagree
>>
>>53567442
>1400 children.

Yeah, that's rape. Child rape. Are you trying to prove that you are not inferior beings by telling us you rape innocent children?

Muslim logic, everyone. You couldn't have done a better job proving my point if you tried.
>>
>>53567503
How does it feel that I could come anytime to UK and fuck your daughter and you and your police woulde be too pussy to do anything about it?
>>
>>53567541
Inshallah, brother, the white devil will be genocided through miscegenation.
>>
>>53567503
dont worry. their time is coming soon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/12040936/Former-Australian-PM-Tony-Abbott-says-West-should-proclaim-superiority-over-Islam.html
>>
>>53567652
whites will lose their countries to us like you lost your country to niggers
>>
>>53567541
How does it feel being genetically and culturally retarded?
>>
>>53567710
White women are sluts, I fucked so many of them.
White culture is degenerate and there is nothing superior about it
>>
>>53567768
>Be in Saudi Arabia
>Steal apples
>Get hands chopped off

>Be in Pakistan
>Be a woman
>Disagree to arranged marriage
>Get stoned to death

>Be in Turkey
>Tear up Qaran
>Get burned to death by angry mob

>Be mudshit
>Listen to non Islamic Music
>Get beheaded
>Leave Islam
>Get beheaded
>Lose virginity to non Muslim
>Get acid thrown in your face
>Get honor killed
>Literally fuck donkeys
>Shoot guns at weddings
>Mutilate baby genitals
>Sacrifice innocent animals in the street to appease your 'peaceful' god
>Hack the shit out of yourselves with blades for no reason
>Constantly war with other members of your cult from different sects

>Culture

haha..
>>
>>53568106
>Be muslim in UK
>rape English girl
>get no punishment

No wonder your counrty is dying. You are simply to weak to survive. Strong arab men are the future
>>
>>53568184
>be south african
>burn muslims alive
>get no punishment

You and your 18 brothers should come visit.
>>
>>53567244
this
>>
>>53568376
I like you.
>>
>>53567064
nice to see western become more radical
>>
>>53568184
is this some sick kind of satire or are there actually 'refugees' posting under a german flag
>>
Now go and post that on your facebook you brave little Swede.
>>
is that a daily census of kebabs thread?
>>
File: depressedmen.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
depressedmen.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>53570820
I don't know man, I don't fucking know.

Hold me Australia.
>>
>>53567064
this is why sweden need to be taught more multiculturism
racists like these still exist and we need to get rid of them like cancer they are
>>
>>53568376
>be boer
>get killed by niggers
>nothing happens
>>
forward based muslims
humiliate the West, slaughter them, enrich their women
>>
>>53571073
short dirty shitskin is trying to banter...
stick to making kebabs and being our servants habib.
>>
>>53568376
Boer genocide best day of my life
>>
>>53571392
boers will be on this planet long after we have wiped out all the dirty muslims.

your time is coming. people are waking up to the filth that is your child fucking mohammed. Also modern technology makes super efficient ovens.
>>
>>53571518
You will lose your lands and either be kicked out or slowly killed by the locals

This is reality
>>
>>53571614
your reality also contains worshiping a pedophile wizard that rode a flying horse.

Yeah not worried about what your kind thinkshey.
>>
>>53571828
bru theres no chance in hell youll ever own africa
you got fucked in the ass by the brits, the afrikaners and the kaffirs you just go die already
>>
>>53572436
why are you talking to me shitskin?
>>
>>53572701
white niggers that never invent anything = boers
literally worse than slavs
>>
>>53567064
I'm so sick Most Arab countries have a lot of natural resources they could use to built civilizations instead they squander their money on their Princes to spend on booze , hookers and lavish life style . while many live in poverty . with the exception of some Gulf states , Arabs living miserable lives in their countries , they cannot even keep the lights on .
>>
>>53573279
boer nobel prize winners 11
Malaysian nobel prize winners 0
>>
File: 1452447368628.jpg (122 KB, 672x960) Image search: [Google]
1452447368628.jpg
122 KB, 672x960
Muslims revealing their true nature ITT
>>
>>53574397
>british afrikaners, british rhodesians and jewish africans nobel prize winners: 11
>Boershit: 0
Fixed for you
>>
File: lm.jpg (11 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
lm.jpg
11 KB, 267x200
>>53575405

look who it is yet again, the burger-roach.
>>
>>53575405
what ever fantasy makes you feel better
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.