[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian friends, is this fat or elsewise in my can of beef tsushonka?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 20160114_203005.jpg (570 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160114_203005.jpg
570 KB, 2048x1152
Russian friends, is this fat or elsewise in my can of beef tsushonka?

Thanks in advance from my wife and I.
>>
этo гoвяжьи aнycы?
>>
>>53566866
Yes, it's fat
>>
>>53566883
No Cyrlic, sorry.

>>53566920
Little trust, sorry. Tastes like potatoes.
>>
>>53566920
And that wasn't a flag issue, I just want a Russia or close flag. It really tastes like potatotes with butter.
>>
>>53566866
>>53567047
>>53567393
DON'T EAT IT!
>>
>>53567412
Did, that's how I know the taste.
>>
It's just fat. I normally throw it away and eat actual meat.
>>
>>53567828
My wife is laughing her ass off at me, but thanks. Does it taste like potatotes on purpose?
>>
>>53567665
YOU WILL DIE!
>>
>>53568115
Dunno, maybe. I never actually ate it outside of times when I added it to soup and then it was melted. It could also depend on ingredients that were used in the making of tushonka, I try to buy ones with natural ingredients only.
>>
>>5356816
Stop trying, a Russian was kind enough to answer.

>>53568272
Huh, we microwaved it for a bit with plastic wrap, but it didn't melt at all. I just asked a co-worker to grab a can on the way back from a business trip, thanks.

One more question - rabbit or reindeer for the next time? Have you tried both?
>>
>>53569231
I tried neither. Tushonka is a cheap and relatively tasty replacement for normal meat, when you are too lazy to cook it properly by yourself, I never tried ones with novelty meats. It would probably be an overpriced fake anyway. I usually buy beef, cause it has more meat and less fat than pork.
>>
>>53566866
Those hands don't look yellow to me...
>>
>>53569655
It's winter, so I may go to Russia in place of thinner coworkers, if so, I'll try some proper Russian food.

It was still pretty tasty, like homemade canned meat when I was a kid in Canada.

Thanks for your input!
>>
>>53569856
Left is me, right is wife.
>>
>>53569902
What are you both amputees?
>>
>>53569861
Glad to help
>>
>>53569953
She worried it wouls spray all over, I wanted a picture for the coworker who bought it for me.
>>
>>53566866
I never eat it like that. Heat it in pan until fat is melted, and add pasta.
?????
Pasta nautically.
>>
Yeah, that's fat. It's existence in cans is a part of cooking process, it's just it looks more transparent when you just boiled it when it flows up, but it crystallises over time. It is considered to be a sign of greedy manufacturer if there's lots of it, but it seems you have it just on top so it's all OK with this can.

>>53572801
Or boiled buckwheat
>>
>>53570084
Are you that japanese who always wanted to try tushonka? I remember you.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.