[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE IMPORTING INTO YOUR COUNTRY, AUSTRALIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 1381700519865.jpg (397 KB, 966x1449) Image search: [Google]
1381700519865.jpg
397 KB, 966x1449
THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE IMPORTING INTO YOUR COUNTRY, AUSTRALIA

THE FLAG IS TOUCHING THE GROUND

NO
RESPECT

WORSE THAN REFUGEES
>>
>*frrrt*
>>
>92% of the country is white
>WHY ARE MOST PEOPLE ON TV WHITE

gettin real sick of your shit ABC
>>
>>53560825
>By Benjamin Law and Randa Abdel-Fattah
Sounds jewy and Abdel-Fattah sounds like a terrorist.
>>
>>53560825
boycott this tv show pls
>>
it's just a flag
>>
>>53561135
Its about a gay asian twink doing twink things, im so watching this :3
>>
>>53561156
Commie detected
>>
>>53561157
are chinese families really that big in australia

they are mostly single child families here
>>
SHut up about races you durby cunt or else I get my 6163 boys to roll on ya durby cunt
>>
>>53561210
Asian kids were usually only children or 2 kid families at my high school, Chinese and Korean
>>
>>53561204
Commies are incredibly nationalistic
>>
File: 1416421005271.jpg (23 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1416421005271.jpg
23 KB, 396x385
>>53561156
>it's just a flag
>>
>>53560825
if they want multiculturalism maybe they should fuck off to south africa or brazil
>>
Oh look its the aussie with american proxy again.
>>
>>53561268
>Commies are incredibly nationalistic
wut

>Communism as Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels envisioned it was meant to be very internationalist, as proletarian internationalism was expected to place class conflict well ahead of nationalism as a priority for the working class. Nationalism was seen as a tool that the bourgeoisie used to divide and rule the proletariat

National Communism is pretty much just something that developed once Communism was dead in the water and the goys were back in charge in Russia.
>>
At least the union jack part isn't touching the ground.
>>
>>53560825

Why are SJWs always so caught up with what happens in the USA? Like who gives a fuck. I think it's because they have no friends so spend all their time on the web reading Jezebel and Huffington Post articles. They even pick up their slang; notice it's mostly fatty bisexual wimmin using the word "dude".
>>
>>53561399
are australian posters here all "sjws"
since they do exactly the same thing
>>
>>53561135
its hard to boycott something no one knows exist
>>
>>53561346
You're absoloutly right the USSR, Cuba, China, North Korea and Vietnam could never have or be considered communist countries
>>
>>53561578
true communism has never been tried
those wern't commie countrys
>>
>>53560825
>wants diversity
>all chinese family
ebin
i bet the sister isn't even a lesbian(by choice)
>>
>>53561346
he's right

it's also why commies hate religion and ban it, they want the people to only worship the state so they're easier to control
>>
>>53560825
See, this is why all immigrants are shit, even the Asians.

I told people this. I WARNED YOU. But no, everyone had to go on about how they were "model minorities" and "the good ones."

They're not. They're just smart. There is literally no immigrant group that is good because they will always push for their own ethnic interests. We had enough trouble assimilating Germans and French people (we still haven't even completely assimilated them in certain parts of the country where they live in little ethnic enclaves like the Amish) and these people look basically the same as the Anglos that founded the US. It's so much harder, if not outright impossible, with very different people of an entirely different race.

They play up that image of looking like they're assimilated, and they look assimilated when you compare them to the Abo that's either screaming incoherently or sleeping in the road or the African that's chopping someone into pieces, but they're patiently waiting for their numbers to increase as they bide their time before they begin to advance their ethnic interests over the ethnic interests of the nation that they now live in.
>>
File: 1397640044__.jpg (215 KB, 680x690) Image search: [Google]
1397640044__.jpg
215 KB, 680x690
>>53561156
>it's just a flag
>>
File: 1444268885418.jpg (357 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
1444268885418.jpg
357 KB, 1305x892
>>53561633
>le true communism has never been tried maymay
>>
nooo

not asian women whose method of destroying the white race is race mixing while the asian males become doctors and scientists
>>
>>53561633
Communism has been tried, it just lasts about a day, collapses in on itself, and then you have to nigger rig it into something that actually fucking works, albeit terribly.
>>
I'd trade all your asians for all our immigrants, you don't know how good you guys have.
>>
>>53561982
>Send in the foreign women to keep the native men docile.
>The foreign men go for positions of power while the natives are pussy fugging their women.
>They've now bred into your society and have infiltrated positions of power.

Literally jews.

Why do you think that there are so many people like Harrison Ford that are half or a quarter jew and have jewish mothers? That's the jewish way to infiltrate a culture, you can even see this shit in the old testament.

The retarded way (muslims) to infiltrate a culture is the brute force approach of just sending in a ton of men. This sets off a million red flags and makes even the most passive nations go on a panicked defensive, as we can see in Germany. The end result is that these people are almost always violently expelled if they can't militarily defeat the native population.

Temporarily cuck yourself by sending in your own women though? They never see it coming because the native men are too busy fucking the jews/asians to give a shit about all of the foreign men who are maneuvering into positions of power, and then you can just claim the mischling children as your own, at least with jews because they trace jewishness matrilineally. It's also pretty true with Asians since HAPAs don't look very white.
>>
>>53562124
meant for
>>53561897
>>
>>53561399
>Australians saying dude
HAHAHAH JUST
>>
>>53561633
>true communism has never been tried
oh boy
>>
>>53560775
degenerate scum
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.