[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>look up russian political parties >the only alternatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: КПРФ_Logo.svg.png (26 KB, 291x326) Image search: [Google]
КПРФ_Logo.svg.png
26 KB, 291x326
>look up russian political parties
>the only alternatives to Putin's party is a party that wants to create a neo-russian empire and another that wants to bring back the USSR
No wonder Putins in office
>>
>>53560521
+15
>>
File: 5298108-3x2-700x467.jpg (56 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
5298108-3x2-700x467.jpg
56 KB, 700x467
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr9JizzHQDQ

They have BASED music at least
>>
File: BrendanFraser.jpg (187 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
BrendanFraser.jpg
187 KB, 500x623
>A just russia
>JUST
>>
Well, clearly you didn't look very hard. There is LDPR, SR, and a shitload of irrelevant parties. Just face it - people vote for Putin because they legitimately like him. Don't immediately say hurr durr +15, because I'm not stating my opinion on if Putin is good or not, I am just saying that Russian people legitimately want him to be president.
>>
>>53560521
I thought the current poutine regime is trying to re-establish the soviet union?

I mean come on, he's ex KGB, these fags lived like kings in the good ol soviet days.
>>
>>53561150
>people vote for Putin

lol and here's another faggot that thinks russia is a democracy.

how come some of the largest morons on this planets live in russia and usa?
>>
>>53561302
Look up his approval rating. You don't have to click on any "Russian propaganda", you can read it from American sources.
>>
File: stypid goy.jpg (43 KB, 335x345) Image search: [Google]
stypid goy.jpg
43 KB, 335x345
>>53561332
yeah what ever, goyim

check these quads.
>>
>>53561360
How do you know our elections are fabricated actually?
>>
>>53560521

Putin only joined a political party something like half way through his executive terms.
>>
>>53561661
>How do you know our elections are fabricated actually?
Because all are. Everywhere.
>>
Putin is a contemporary Teddy Roosevelt
Prove me wrong
>>
>>53561150
>>53561661

Yep, people support him so much, he got 107% in Grozny!

top kek
>>
>>53560521
LDPR is complete marionette party. Their leader says random radical things, but in Parliament whole party almost always votes like UR (Putin's party).
CPRF (ComParty) are NOT real communists. They don't advocate total nationalization and return to Soviet planned economy, they are just more left-wing economically than Putin - they want progressive taxation and more social spending. Also they love Christianity. They aren't really communists, in practice they are Christian social democratic party.
> wants to create a neo-russian empire
Putin wants this too.
>>53561851
In the West parties promote candidates, in Russia it's vice versa. United Russia was created as pro-Putin party, at first they were promoted as "together with Putin". In terms of Tropico games United Russia is a loyalist++++ party (with some Christianity, militarism and capitalism, but only because Putin supports that).
>>
>>53562031
>Chechens can't fucking count
holy shit stop the presses!
>>
>>53560521
>No wonder Putins in office
Surely he saw to it that ther was no credible alternative. Divide, antagonize, ridicule and infiltrate the opposition, that's politics 101
>>
>>53561190
>re-establish the soviet union?
Of course not. Currently, Russia has nothing to do with marxist ideas (which have to be implemented if you're trying to reestablish USSR); in fact, it is turning into something that I'd charachterize "neofeudalism".
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.