[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about them, /int/. Why do they suck? >our natives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Tell me about them, /int/. Why do they suck?

>our natives can be pretty based, just get really drunk too much
>>
>>53553868
They're our much needed comic relief
>>
People make fun of abos because they didn't develop technology or advanced civilization

They weren't lucky enough to live along the Nile River...or have a huge amount of different herbicides forcing them to advance or die like in Europe and the middle-east... Even the Mayans had to compete with the Inca and Aztecs.

People look at stuff so one sided. It saddens me. Australia was homogenous. There was no need for war.
>>
>>53553975
>herbicides

That should say ethnicities
>>
they're just like native americans in usa and canada except uglier
>>
>>53553868
On the government of Australia website there is a page about Indigenous Australian "architecture" and it literally was a picture of a big pile of sticks they would crawl into to sleep.
>>
File: 1448825189383.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1448825189383.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1333
>>53554038
>uglier
oh yeah
>>
>>53553868
Let's make a list:
>Invented a sharp stick which you throw at people
>Invented a stick which let them through their sharp sticks even further
>Invented a stick which you threw at things
>Invented a stick which you threw, then it came back
>Invented a hollow stick as an instrument
>Invented two sticks you clapped together as an instrument
>Cut off the clit of their females with a sharp rock
>Practiced cannibalism
>Had so many different tribes and languages that none of them could ever unite or achieve anything
>Had a really stupid eye-for-an-eye law system, where if someone wronged you and you took revenge, then someone would take revenge for the person you took revenge on, resulting in a cascade of never-ending revenge
>Had abundant natural resources, but did literally nothing with them for 40,000 years
>>
>>53553975
This тbh. Australia was a forgotten corner of the world untouched by other other civilisations for 50,000 years. These guys simply had no reason/competition compelling them to create civilisation. Not to mention that before the introduction of European agricultural crops and animals, there simply wasn't any means to sustain a post hunter gatherer society. Try farming a kangaroo and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>53554119
>Invented a stick which you threw, then it came back

Australian aborigines perceive space and time differently. They were the only people capable of creating such a thing. Spengler talks about this...
>>
>>53554119
>be abo
>inventing a stick to throw at other abos
>ohshititcameback
>>
File: image8.png (359 KB, 792x557) Image search: [Google]
image8.png
359 KB, 792x557
>>53554119
>>
>>53553975
elaborate on herbicides. I've never heard about that before, sounds interesting
>>
>>53554083
Nah
>>53554119
They altered their entire continent to maximize the habitat of their preferred game and created a multihectare eel farm.
>>
>>53554371
>They altered their entire continent to maximize the habitat of their preferred game

A.k.a. setting fire to everything until the only things still alive were either fast enough to escape or fire resistant.
>>
>>53554119
>>Invented a stick which you threw, then it came back

OH GAWD
>>
>>53553868
>invented a stick to throw at things for hunting
>invented putting branches against a tree as a shelter
>killed off mega flora and fauna by lighting fires
>own art consisted of spitting ochre onto hands to get silhouette - literally kids painting
>appropriate "dot painting" from a white guy in the 70's, only thing they've really found to make money
>feud with each other - happy to kill each other over some small slight or grudge from previous generations
>get separate welfare - just for being abo, often paler skin than me
>"wildflowers" as I call 'em (inner city white welfare dependant abos) are cunts to a person
>elders in remote settlements are more based - just prone to fiddling or completely neglecting kids
>>
File: susie_dent_countdown_103.jpg (115 KB, 980x570) Image search: [Google]
susie_dent_countdown_103.jpg
115 KB, 980x570
>>53554119
Are you me?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.