[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews of France are leaving France for Israel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: chart.jpg (22 KB, 481x310) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
22 KB, 481x310
Is it a good or bad thing ?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/french-jews-leaving-in-record-numbers-but-not-for-the-reason-you-think/
>>
>>53531606
it didn't prove to be the right choice when we got rid of them, France...
>>
jews are a bad thing in general
>>
>>53531606
You accomplished your goal Ahmed. Congrats
>>
>>53531675

the jews have accomplished their goal to get many Ahmeds to France and now they are leaving
>>
>>53531675
I don't know what to think, I hate Jews, but they are being replaced by illiterate Arabs.
>>
>>53531787
This

Almost all the """"French"""" Jews are in favor of mass-immigration.
>>
Jews leaving your country is worse than jews ruling your country.
>>
File: angry feel.jpg (221 KB, 1305x1265) Image search: [Google]
angry feel.jpg
221 KB, 1305x1265
>>53531876
fuck you spain
fuck you spain so much
>>
>But while violence against Jews is often identified as the major driver of French aliyah, many immigrants cite a broader mix of reasons for choosing to leave, including Zionist sentiment and alienation from an adamantly secularist society increasingly intolerant of the religiously devout.

yall niggas need to read the article
>>
File: uxi8zGz.png (597 KB, 892x912) Image search: [Google]
uxi8zGz.png
597 KB, 892x912
>Importing muslims is part of a long term plan to rid Europe of Jews.

Maybe France and Germany aren't as stupid as we previously thought.
>>
>>53532154
They are.

It's like countries who received an invasive species that damages their habitat and they import another invasive species on purpose to kill the one causing problems. Now they have two infections they can't control.
>>
>>53532154
That's like releasing a wolf in your house to get rid of a rodent problem.
>>
>>53532224
>>53532154
MIDF plz go.
>>
>>53531606
it's bad I miss my Jews
>>
Let's just put it that way: France would be a much better country if all its Muslims were replaced by Jews.
>>
>>53531606

bad for us

fucking 'french' jews. they're all moroccan pieces of shit
>>
>>53532347
I don't know what that is but I'll assume you're a rare literate muslim.
>>
I know a French Jewish girl who went to Israel tBh.

Now if my Jewish neighbours were to go to Israel, I'd be happy.
>>
>>53531606
They've laid their eggs, now they flee before they hatch
>>
>>53531606
We are talking about 7000/year on a population of 700000.

So neither good nor bad, insignificiant.
>>
>>53532291
I've never seen any evidence anyway that Jews caused any problems for anyone outside of MS Paint /pol/ comics.
>>
it means shit will hit the fan

>>53532437
>Ashkenazi fake jew complaining about the real semites

top kek
>>
>>53532347
That Canadian guy is the Iranian diaspora troll. Again.
>>
>>53531606
A good thing desu.
>>
>>53532687
Ok fair enough. I hid all posts with a Canadian flag next to them just to be safe. I know the troll you're talking about.
>>
File: 1154.jpg (145 KB, 600x379) Image search: [Google]
1154.jpg
145 KB, 600x379
Not surprising in the least. The place is turning to shit.
Emergency rule, military stalking the streets, random attacks, huge waves of Muslim immigration, etc.

The canary is already dead. A sign of things to come.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.