[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got mugged again today, some nigger stole my cellphone in a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10
File: 1454111440.jpg (42 KB, 677x677) Image search: [Google]
1454111440.jpg
42 KB, 677x677
I got mugged again today, some nigger stole my cellphone in a bus when i was distracted

Muggers all around the city, you can get robbed here even if you were a heavily armed cop.

How often mugging happens in your country?
>>
Los Angeles here. Never been mugged.
>>
>>53504676
qual cidade anon?
>>
>>53504676
>Got mugged
I am LMAOing @ your life
>>
>>53504676
Where do you live?
>>
>>53504676
>some nigger stole my cellphone in a bus when i was distracted
>being a Carioca
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>53504730
Goiânia.

Já não aguento mais, todo santo dia é a mesma merda de sair de casa e ver arrastões em todo canto.
>>
>>53504676
Toughen up cunt
>>
>>53504791

Vivemos na mesma Goiânia? Que shithole você vive?
>>
Dear No.53504750,

Your comment gave me a hearty chuckle I must confess.

On top of that I just realized that @ means "at", now I am "rolfing" on the floor even more.

DavidO
>>
File: 1413692632981.jpg (6 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1413692632981.jpg
6 KB, 200x195
>>53504676
ive never been mugged in my life
>>
>>53504791
que merda cara. Moro em SP, passo pela mesma merda... Muita impunidade
>>
File: 1442365163593.jpg (82 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1442365163593.jpg
82 KB, 540x960
Im the one who muggs
>>
>>53504832
>>53504832
Sou pobre, moro no Urias magalhães.

Mas se você mora aqui sabe muito bem que ultimamente andar pela cidade (em especial no Jardim goiás e setor oeste) é pedir pra ser assaltado.
>>
>>53504676
My bike was stolen once.
People keep stealing my umbrellas, and it happened more than 5 times.
Mugging, I've never encountered or seen in my life.
>>
>>53504889
>andar pela cidade é pedir pra ser assaltado.
Thats pretty shitty my friend.
>>
>>53504676
Miami

Never been mugged
>>
>>53504899
How they stole your bike?

Here they just shot you in head even if you stay quiet and takes your bike.

if doubts

http://g1.globo.com/goias/noticia/2015/12/ciclista-e-morta-apos-dupla-tentar-roubar-bicicleta-na-br-060-em-goias.html
>>
>>53504676
Again?
How often do you get mugged?

BTW, I live in Florida, never been mugged
>>
I wish a nigga would step to me, got the strap on my lap case a nigga wanna act up
>>
File: image_16390.jpg (102 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image_16390.jpg
102 KB, 1200x1200
>>53505029
Most bike locks in Japan are like pic related.
So it's very easy to cut them if you really want to.
>>
>>53504676
Never been mugged. A mate of mine was mugged by some Indians once.
>>
>>53505230
>getting mugged by Indians

...how...
>>
>>53505230
Australia is filled with indians?

thought that there are only filled with chinas
>>
Maybe in the capital every now and then, but not common at all outside. I have a Swedish friend living in a smaller town who got mugged by some sandman with a knife, and had his car broken into twice. Wonder how long it'll take for such things to happen here. Poor lad didn't even notify the police, as the bolice there are scared of being called racist.
>>
>>53504676
Toronto
Never heard of anyone getting robbed or been robbed myself. Multiculturalism didn't break here so its cool.
>>
Two friends got their cellphones mugged in the last month. I 'lost' my wallet in a club two month ago.
It seems you can't go out anymore without loosing some of your stuff.
Will stay away from the more tourist orientated districts for a while. The last few times i forgot my mobile in a bar near my Place people answered it the next Day and I could pick it up at their place.
>>
>>53505230

Indians is OK. One friend of mine was mugged by a dragqueen at Rua Augusta, SP
>>
>>53505441
Actually wait I remember a young gentlemen of African descent stole this kid's phone out his backpack in high school once. Doesn't really count though
>>
Robbed with violence of my phone and change twice, by gypsy gangs
>>
The only time I've been attempted mugged was in Sevilla, Spain. I was with my friend walking home and we got rid of the guy, he was a drunk native I think.

spain is such a scummy country compared to nothern europe holy fuck
>>
File: 1450132406402.jpg (28 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1450132406402.jpg
28 KB, 250x242
>>53504791
>Goiânia
K
E
K
literally africa tier
>>
>>53504676
Southside Richmond, VA
Know a lot of people that have been mugged/jumped, I've never had that problem.
>>
File: 1450413702094.jpg (137 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450413702094.jpg
137 KB, 1200x1200
>How often mugging happens in your country?
>>
File: al andalusia.png (720 KB, 633x537) Image search: [Google]
al andalusia.png
720 KB, 633x537
>>53505775
tbf southern spain is scummy compared to northern spain
some parts of granada feel like they belong in africa or arabia
>>
I've never been mugged but I've been awfully close to it once.

I was at a train station in outer Sydney and this bogan woman asked me if I wanted to have some fun with her in one of the bathrooms nearby while we waited for the train. Turned her down, she went off and chatted up this Indian guy. Dumb cunt thought he was going to fuck her, few minutes after they went into the bathroom the woman and two other bogans exited it and left the station. I told one of the ticket people that something probably happened and got the next train back to the city.
>>
>>53505996
good lord those are literally the bolivians of Europe
>>
>>53504676
Well then don't ride the bus faggot.
Drive your car instead.
>>
>>53504676
>being robbed in a bus
This literally didn't happen.

Epic post though.
>>
>>53507342
Wut? Are you a playboy who only drives BMWs?

In the bus or downtown is where most muggins happen because it's filed with people and everyone is touching each other.
>>
I was mugged once, in middle school, went to court and everything
It was a gypsy kid who had been in that school the year before. He asked me for 1€, I stupidly said something about fucking his mom and he hit me in the face with the back of his hand. Then I apologized and left. I went and told my friends who decided to cross that specific area where he was at "to see if he would do it again if we were in a group". Well, he did do it again and this time stole a 10€ bill from a friend of mine, and he told his dad who filed charges against the kid. I didn't really want to be involved in all that but had to go as a witness and say that he smacked me in the face.
Apparently we basically ruined his life because he wanted to go to the military and if he had a criminal record he couldn't.
>>
>>53506397
Must be so hard for you south americans to be to close to be europeans but still a chimp is a chimp
>>
>>53508252
>be literally at numerical advantage
>gets punched and mugged again
>>
>>53508366
no, I didn't mention all his friends cheering him on from behind
they were like 20, we were 4, but only this idiot (the "leader") approached every kid that passed demand them money
>>
I was mugged once when i was 6 or 7. The guy with a knife came and took panini stickers which i bought minutes ago.
>>
>>53504676
Rio de Janeiro, never been mugged. But petty crime is pretty common outside wealth neighborhoods.
>>
>>53508437
top kek
you guys start early, I see
>>
>>53508490
Such was life in 90's. Now I think kids rarely face that shit.
>>
File: que.jpg (17 KB, 227x295) Image search: [Google]
que.jpg
17 KB, 227x295
>>53505775
>guy was a drunk hobo asking for a change
>Norwegians didn't understand what he was saying because they only can speak two languages: gibberish (aka norwegian) and english
>beat the guy
>>
>>53505662
that's fucked up bro
>>
Got mugged by a spic when I was in middle school. It was in the subway and he threatened to throw me onto the tracks if I didn't give him my $11
>>
>>53508419
>damage control
>>
>>53504676
>I got mugged
>some nigger stole my cellphone in a bus when i was distracted
>distracted me
Sounds more like you just got robbed than mugged. Doesn't getting mugged involve some amount of assault?
>>
>>53505196
>>53504899
I'd always been told that Japanese people were honest and law abiding people, I honestly had no idea Japan even had crime like this.
>>
>>53504676
never
>>
>>53504676
Not very often, I've never been mugged or known anyone who has been.
About the closest I've come was someone tried to car-jack me back in 2003, it didn't end well for them though.
>>
>>53510936
Details pls.
>>
Pretty rare, and when it happens it's usually some high school kid who doesn't realise how piss weak they look.

Some said high school kid tried to steal a friend of mine's phone, as she was talking on it. She's a tiny Asian girl, told them to get stuffed and walked off, they just stood there, didn't know what to do.
>>
>>53510808
Umbrella thieves are quite common here.
>>
Never mugged, nigger ripped off my friend once buying some weed so we beat him and took our money back and kept the weed. Our blacks are small and weak and we don't really have random crimes that's not between gangs or criminals
>>
>>53504676
damn nigger how do you get mugged so damn often?

stop slipping fool
>>
>>53511063
Drove down to see a friend in Hurstville, was driving all the way up to the northern beaches and noticed being followed by this old camry with a couple of blokes in it
Pulled into a supermarket carpark and noticed they parked a little ways a way, picked up some stuff and on the way back to the car they had a go at trying to nick my car, by stealing my keys. Gave them a kicking, one ran off and ended up 'detaining' the other one until the cops turned up.
>>
>>53511183
umbrella theft is also what the hardcore Japanese rappers rap about
>>
I never got mugged
>>
>>53504676
I was never mugged but my friend once slept in a train and when he woke up his bag with documents and money dissapeared. My uncle also was robbed near his house 3 times in St.Petersburg. So Moscow seems to be safer place.
>>
>>53511245
What a bunch of fuckwits.
>>53511258
>Jap Rap
Oh fuck please tell me this is actually a thing.
>>
>>53511226
kek, gotta got that shekel back
>>
File: 4687.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
4687.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
I seriously fell in love with this girl
Fuck, she's so cute

http://www.xvideos.com/video8267879/morena_novinha_dancando
>>
>>53511286
>Jap Rap
shit's dank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-lJyQ5wZSQ
>>
>>53511286
>What a bunch of fuckwits.
Yeah I really wasn't impressed at all, don't think they where very smart to begin with so the odd kick to the head didn't make them any dumber.
>>
File: brian pleassed.jpg (52 KB, 580x350) Image search: [Google]
brian pleassed.jpg
52 KB, 580x350
>>53511327
>American rappers rap about how they've got all the dollars and fuck all the bad bitches
>Jap rappers rap about how they've got all the yen, octopi sluts and rape lolis
>>
>>53511488
and about how friends and family is what matters, not money))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Iw_m-CXywo
>>
>>53504676
Muggings only happen in Lebo dense areas
>>
>>53511506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80YFtnTBApU
>>
>>53511319
Yeah I'm not a pussy sand nigger cuck who lets himself get stolen from, eurofags should try it sometime
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.