[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Germany/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Fin Right.jpg (267 KB, 940x768) Image search: [Google]
Fin Right.jpg
267 KB, 940x768
Why can't German do this?
>>
>>53502779
because we dont live in a freezing shithole at the end of the world but in the greatest country in Europe.
>>
>>53502779
Because we are able to make use of all those refugees as your ancestors did with Africans: cheap labour.
>>
File: 1452459786973.jpg (61 KB, 540x443) Image search: [Google]
1452459786973.jpg
61 KB, 540x443
>>53505245
>haha w-we're just u-using them! w-we're the ones in control!
>>
>>53502830
>>53505245
haha you guys are actually legit brainwashed

noice
>>
>>53505451
I know. Right now there are many fuckwits in Germany that panic because of the stupid women's tabloid they read which scream 'rape'. There is no more crisis in Germany as there is in other European States, where it is even worse. All the legislations Germany aka administration Merkel pushes through right now - changes, amendmends and even surveillance - while refugees hit the headlines are creepy. The so-called 'refugees crisis' is just a distraction.
>>
Germany is a better country than Finland
>>
>>53505245

sorry to break it to you but we're well past the industrial era
>>
>>53505513
You are brainwashed.

I, for my part, am more worried about corrupt politicians than some people who come here, which I don't give a fuck about anyway.
>>
Wow those people give me chills looks like neo-crusaders in action.

Religious intolerance is not okay. Nor does it make sense to fight fire with fire, or hate with hate. This doesn't work, and is playing right into ISIS' hands.

Also Germany isn't even the most Muslim nation in Europe, Kosovo is (or Turkey if you consider Turkey to be European technically its both).
>>
>>53505724
>well past the industrial era

says the redneck
>>
>>53505783
Yeah, exactly. France and Britain, too, have more muslims than Germany.
>>
>>53502779
wow
those people in bottom left have notorious mongoloid features
>>
File: 1452573579188.jpg (201 KB, 716x743) Image search: [Google]
1452573579188.jpg
201 KB, 716x743
>>53502779
STRONG WYMYN :DDDDDD
>>
>>53505783
>Nor does it make sense to fight fire with fire, or hate with hate
dumb shit, actually its more natural and makes sense to do so, fear and hate is part of life mechanism, without hate there is no vision
>This doesn't work,
.it will if not for SJW's intervention and MUH HOOMANITY
>playing right into ISIS' hands.
the illusion that you cannot defeat ISIS and islam right now is why they're winning no matter what you do, you're stupid if you wait for their number to grow up slowly.
its better to exterminate one group under 1 flag and geography
>>
>>53506098
cringe
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.