[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst/best minority in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6
File: 2016-01-12 16.09.51.jpg (232 KB, 1742x690) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-12 16.09.51.jpg
232 KB, 1742x690
>>
>>53489350
We have two official minorities. I guess the Hungarians are the best.

The worst are the gypsies who aren't an official minorities but who get a lot of privileges.
>>
Worst:Albanians
Best:Slovaks
>>
Best: Sikhs
Worst: Nignogs
>>
Best: no, but i guess its germans
Worst: all kind of * turkic* nations, tajiks
Instead of being greatful that we accepted them as refugees they act like they lived here forever though we first encountered them here only 90 years ago
>>
> worst
Definitely gypsies. The worst thing is that whenever a criminal gang is caught, the media won't mention their ethnicity but their nationality. Since most Eastern European gangs (mostly Romanian and Bulgarian) are invariably gypsies, this makes Romanians and Bulgarians look bad. It is sad because Romanians and Bulgarians are friendly, peaceful and hardworking.

> best
I would say Germans.
> inb4 they are not a minority
There is a shitload of Germans who settled in Spain, mainly on the coast and islands. Germans tend to blända upp with natives and never cause any problems. Krautfags are god tier immigrants.
>>
worst gypsies
best probably Cape Verdeans, at least outside of Lisbon
>>
worst minority: the gypsies or the goat fuckers
best minority: prob the anglos/scandinavians
>>
>>53489350

best: druze

worst: bedouins
>>
>>53489350
Best: anything white
worst: anything not
>>
Best: Jews
Worst: white people
>>
>>53489621
I thought the best minority in america was white americans?
>>
File: orig.jpg (2 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
orig.jpg
2 MB, 3888x2592
>>53489350
best:Lipovans(see pic)
worst: Who do you think
>>
>>53490303
Good one

Also the SJWs will not call whites a minority even if they make up 20% of the population

Minority according to SJW is lack of power
They call women minorities even though they make up most of the population
>>
Best: Indians, Jews, East Asians. Pretty much all hardworking and intelligent; raise property values.

Worst: Italians. Contribute nothing but thugs and pizza.
>>
>>53489919
>>53489895
>>53489833

Honestly, I kind of wish America had Gypsies so I could complain about them on /int/. They sound even funnier than Australia's abbos.
>>
>>53490738
They somehow jewed their way into your cunt too, here's a video where they are terrorizing ghetto blacks it's hilarious https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBktQWdrYKs
>>
>>53489438

best: Tatars (pic related)
worst: gypsys
>>
>>53490738
We actually do have a fair amount, but they're mostly the kind who left Europe BECAUSE they want to get away from gypsy culture and actually have ambition to succeed and stuff.
>>
>>53490668
But niggers are basically that but no pizza

So they're not the worst

Also Italian American grills are very qt
>>
>>53490900
This is fucking great. Please give us all of your Gypsies, Romania; we'll put them on television for our amusement.
>>
Best: Arberesche, many of them have historically contributed to our society (es. Gramsci)
Worst: Germans "south tirolesians" : they were terrorists fighting for secession (but they are despised in Austria) until few years ago, now they prefer to drain money. No contributions from them were recorded.
>>
File: Kek.png (188 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
Kek.png
188 KB, 327x316
>>53490900
Holy shit. Maybe if we released a few gypsies in our ghettos it's motivate black people to get their shit together and get out of the ghetto.
>>
>>53490212
What about Indians?
When you hear stuff about South Africa, it's only about Whites and Blacks, nothing about Indians
>>
>>53491264
> Europe is saved from gypsydom
> the USA makes craploads of money from Hollywood movies like "Gypsy Cop III", tv reality shows like "The Scrap Metal Guys" and the last pop album "Manele & Turbofolk: the Vegas sessions" trending worldwide

Is this what American capitalists call a win-win situation?
>>
Worst: Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians. Even worst than gypsies (at least gypsies don't try to impose their culture)

Best: In France I would say Vietnamese, Laotian and Cambodian They came here as refugees and poor people in the 70's and always have a good behaviour, never do crime, they give French name to their children, etc...)
Where I live (there is not much Vietnamese) I would say Portuguese. They could be annoying "MUH HERITAGE" but they work, don't do crime, do the jobs we really don't want to do, etc...
>>
Best: Anglo-Indians. They're basically super integrated people of mixed Indian and British heritage. I know someone who is Anglo-Indian and the only thing that might tell you that he isn't British is that his mum does really good curries and he, his siblings, and mum and have brown hair, brown eyes and just look Mediterranean
They're also partially racist against anyone not European or Anglo-Indian or someone who doesn't embrace the British way of life

Worst: I think Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are considered the worst, and other minorities aren't big enough to be much of a problem. I don't think I've ever met a Bangladeshi so I don't personally have a problem with them and I don't mind most Pakistanis

People who put Cornish on the census also get an honourable mention as the worst
>>
>>53491722
CORNWALL IS NOT ENGLAND
>>
>>53491722
I agree
>t. Anglo-Indian
Unfortunately my mum only does curries from jars but they're still nice. I'm pretty sure her aunt does fresh ones though. She also always serves bombay mix and Laddu
>>
>>53490158
>bedouins
worse then jews\darkie immigrants

you must be southern
>>
Best: Japs
Worst: Haitians
>>
>>53491722
I always wonder why Indians seemed to be such great immigrant when they country is an absolute shithole
>>
>>53489350
Worst: Algerians
Best: chinks/viets
>>
>>53489350
Worst: Germans
Best: Turks
>>
>>53492029
They do everything possible to never go back there.
>>
>>53492029
For normal Indians (non-anglo), they're usually well off, are educated and aren't poo2loos
>>
>>53492167
I thought when you said anglo-indians you mean Indians living in England, what's the difference between Indians and Anglo-Indians, are they a sort of mestizo?
>>
>>53489350
Worst: Fennoswedes
Best: Finns
>>
Best: Germans/Ukrainians

Worst: Kebab
>>
>>53492641
The terms are quite confusing
I'm >>53491960
An Anglo-Indian is regarded as someone of mixed British and Indian descent. My dad is English and Scottish, and both of my mum's parents are Anglo-Indians.

Someone who is of purely Indian heritage that lives in the UK is regarded as British Indian or British Asian.

Some Anglo-Indians would very much rather you call them Anglo-Indians with my grandmothers family included and I kinda prefer the term myself
>>
>>53492962
So like Charli?
>>
>>53493030
>Charlotte Emma Aitchison was born on 2 August 1992, in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England, to a Scottish father and an Indian mother from Uganda.
yea I guess she would be considered Anglo-Indian, but when I talk to my mum's family, I get the idea that it's a term you identify with, not one that people can place on you.
>>
>>53489350
The worst minority are African Americans I guess, but I feel bad hating on them. There are an enormous amount of legitimately great black people, and middle-class blacks are really not any worse than middle-class whites. African Americans are also one of the biggest reasons why American culture is unique, and a lot of our greatness can be attributed to the efforts and creativity of our black citizens.

Native Americans cause a lot of problems, but they're only 1% of our population and I also feel bad hating them due to historical circumstance.

The best minority in the US would be Jews or European immigrants, but because both of those groups are white I'm not sure if they count. I guess Indian and Pakistani Americans are pretty based. They assimilate very well regardless of religion, tend to be entirely secular, and are amazingly successful in business and academia.
>>
>>53493174
>that first paragraph
Get the fuck out of here DeTrayvon, you're not fooling anyone here
>>
>>53493174
Jews aren't white, Dayquan
>>
>>53493155
>Indian mother from Uganda
does she eat da poo poo or poo in loo
>>
>>53489350

We don't have minorities.
>>
>>53493357
I don't know desu
ask her on twitter
>>
File: us roma.jpg (33 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
us roma.jpg
33 KB, 380x285
>>53490738
There are several hundred thousand Americans of Romani Gypsy descent actually.

They're really well assimilated though. I don't think there are Gypsy crime gangs, and the vast majority don't live transient lives. And most have some non-Gypsy heritage, so they look less Indian than Gypsies in Europe.

There's this one semi-frequent American Gypsy on /int/ who's very >muh heritage, but he lives in a suburban house like most other middle class Americans AFAIK.
>>
>>53489350
worst: gypsies (steal, dont pay taxes, dont wanna educate or work and will play victims in any kind of situations they can use of)

best: armenians(they are all art persons groceries and small restaurants here)
>>
>>53493501
we might have a literal band of gypsies representing us in eurovision this year
>>
>>53490900
Those are recent immigrants from Romania, not exactly representative of most American Gypsies.

>>53491722
Black Brits are generally much more wealthy than Pakistani/Bengali Brits, right?
>>
>>53493357
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Uganda
They were mostly Sikhs, so they are too bro tier to shit in the streets. Also Indians were imported into Uganda and more of British Africa because they didn't trust Africans to do management work and stuff, and they could get the natives to cooperate more if they used non white middlemen for stuff, so they used Indians to do a lot of that work.
>>
>>53493643
We have a famous gypsy singer here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U48WC0q-IcY
>>
Worst: Somalians, Iraqis, Syrians, other refugees
Best: I guess Estonians and Swedes
>>
>>53493747

forgot about the Eternal Gypsies, fuck those too
>>
>>53493747
>Estonians
>Best
I thought they committed a disproportionate amount of crime? What about Sami, are they bro tier?
>>
>>53493689
>Black Brits are generally much more wealthy than Pakistani/Bengali Brits, right?
http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml
link sort of backs up what you're saying, but I can't find much else
>>
>>53493833

Those are Russian Estonians. My opinion is neutral on Sami since I don't live in Lapland where they live. I imagine they're like the natives of your country.
>>
>>53489350
Best: Blacks born in Germany, Poles
Worst: Refuges
>>
best: asians
worst: muslims
>>
Worst : motherfucking gypsies, caucasian and other subhumans
Best : Belarusians, hungarians and probably germans
>>
Best: Japanese
Worst: Haitians, Africans
Slaves: Bolivians
>>
>>53490900
lel
>>
>>53494464
>blacks born in Germany
What makes them bro tier?
>>
>>53490303
>white Americans
>good

They're literally the most retarded lot in the country.

t. Asian
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-12_18-09-57.png (181 KB, 423x386) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-12_18-09-57.png
181 KB, 423x386
>>53490900
>babies, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 year olds. All mine
>>
Best : Poles
Worst : Maghrebis (and I'm one myself, I just can't bear them anymore)
>>
Worst: gypsies
Best: Czechs & Ukranians
>>
>>53495039
It depends on where you are in the country. New England and stuff is the best whites, the south is full of white trash.
>>
best: Welsh
worst: Pakis
>>
>>53491039
I disagree with you about itallian women. I live in Jersey.
>>
Worst: Niggers (Mexicans at a close second, with Cubans trailing behind)
Best: Koreans
>>
>>53494464
you are female, right??
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.