[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Indian engineering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>Indian engineering
>>
File: gyo-2376087[1].jpg (130 KB, 800x554) Image search: [Google]
gyo-2376087[1].jpg
130 KB, 800x554
>>53456262
>>
>>53456262
Oh look, Brazil making fun of India. It's like watching two retarded kids fight
>>
>>53456325
why don't you hop on so there's 3
>>
Tell me about the pillars. Why do they hang?
>>
>>53456262
They are common place in ancient Indian temples. They can even be rotated to view the sculptures. They have stood for thousands of years. Yes, '''engineering'''
>>
>>53456347
bahahahaha
>>
>>53456262
FLIP IT
>>
>>53456347
kek.
>>
Quick, someone post favelas.
>>
>>53456262
What exactly is the point of the picture?
>>
>>53458982
>eerabhadra temple is famed for another engineering wonder. Among the 70 stone pillars, there is one that hangs from the ceiling. The base of the pillar barely touches the ground and is possible to pass objects such as a thin sheet of paper or a piece of cloth from one side to the other. It is said that the pillar is a bit dislodged from its original position when a British engineer tried to move it in an unsuccessful attempt to uncover the secret of its support.

>Veerabhadra temple was built by the brothers Viranna and Virupanna, who were Governors under the Vijayanagar Empire during the reign of King Achutaraya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHzxWJuuFSw
>>
File: do.png (2 MB, 1126x1152) Image search: [Google]
do.png
2 MB, 1126x1152
>brazil engineering
>>
>>53459037
Those names are atrocious.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.