[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to Moscow >see this How do you react?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: moscow.jpg (359 KB, 1100x732) Image search: [Google]
moscow.jpg
359 KB, 1100x732
>go to Moscow
>see this

How do you react?
>>
>>53446990
>Damn that's a lot of swedes
>>
smile to them, wave hand in a friendly way and shout yebat' russkih (fuck ethnic/slavic russians)
>>
Russia is the savior of white race!
>>
whiter than france desu
>>
>>53446990
Why is everyone black haired?
>>
>>53447577
because it's 2016, and it'll eventually be the same all over Europe.
>>
Recite the shahada very loud of course.
>>
>>53447577
They're probably guest workers and immigrants from the Caucasus and Central Asia who celebrate the ramadan
There are like 2 million of them in Moscow
>>
File: Untitled.png (87 KB, 169x205) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
87 KB, 169x205
ALBERTU
>>
>>53447105
>smile to them, wave hand in a friendly way and shout yebat' russkih (fuck ethnic/slavic russians)
>angering a whole crowd of Russians
I hope you are a good runner
>>
>>53447776
>They're probably guest workers and immigrants from the Caucasus and Central Asia who celebrate the ramadan
>Caucasus
>immigrants
They live in the same country.
>>
>>53447604
I'm pretty sure dark haired people have always been the majority in Europe, only in nordic, maybe the slav areas without mongol-tartar-turkish influence, this is, Poland and these areas, clear-haired proportion might have been bigger than dark-haired, but neither brutally superior.

I don't understand the hair meme, even hitler was dark-haired.
>>
>>53447974
Many of them are also from the South Caucasus
>>
>>53446990
tfw many of them are rapists and robbers
>>
>>53446990
i dont care. fine enough. they are have not voice, not equal rights their religion hardly opressed, so fine. because we hardly orthodox now they are not real problem
>>
>>53451058
strongly orthodox i meant
>>
>>53451058
>dat ignorance
Moscow is cucked like hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ca-Lcg_a1A
>>
>>53451188
as if we have less problems from gopniks and bydlo. they are not REAL problem like in germany, they are just some problem not as much as i would care
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.