[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OF8 u-cniiU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: drovo1.jpg (230 KB, 811x455) Image search: [Google]
drovo1.jpg
230 KB, 811x455
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OF8u-cniiU
>>
What the fuck is this gay shit?
>>
>>53446652
So these guys beat up those who drive like assholes? We should have that here too, especially for cab drivers. Those motherfuckers think they own the fucking road.
>>
>>53446843

They're going to get themselves killed, not to mention they're creating way more dangerous dangerous roads and blocking traffic. These little wiggers should fuck off
>>
>>53446943
t. cab driver
>>
>>53446967

t. some fagboi, probably a cyclist
>>
File: hattuunostaa.jpg (9 KB, 239x240) Image search: [Google]
hattuunostaa.jpg
9 KB, 239x240
>>53446652
I'll tip my hat to that
>>
>>53447080
Nah. Cyclists are utter cunts too.
>cyclist dies under the wheels of 52' drybox trailer while it was going for a right turn so we better blame the semi driver for not taking enough space and therefore sparing the life of the cyclist
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong. Slavs should have been genocided
>>
literally that guy did nothing wrong, the only people that would agree with this a edgy underage faggots
>>
>>53447458
>drive on a sidewalk
You retarded or something?
>>
>>53447639
hes clearly driving on the designated driving sidewalk
>>
>>53447889

this
>>
File: Oh_you.jpg (38 KB, 447x335) Image search: [Google]
Oh_you.jpg
38 KB, 447x335
>>53447889
Pajeet...
>>
>>53447211
>so we better blame the semi driver for not taking enough space

Who else? Besides, shouldn't they have mirrors that deal with dead-zones?
>>
>>53448750
Have you ever drove a semi? I did. They don't turn on a dime. Cyclist or padestrians should never stand near the axle of a trailer when it's turning.
>>
>>53446652
These retards are cucked again? I hope someone will kill this commie shit
>>
>>53448918
>Cyclist or padestrians should never stand near the axle of a trailer when it's turning.

Absolutely true. But the driver remains responsible to what happens with his truck, especially if that truck happens to crush someone on a bike..
>>
>>53449087
u mad cos you bydlo?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.