[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian-American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (44 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44 KB, 400x280
/int/
What do you think about Russian diaspora in the United States?
>>
>>53352250
hello, Russian diaspora.
>>
I've never met any Russian diaspora, are you like polacks?
>>
I've only known one Russian. He was pretty cool, and true to form he was probably the hardest drinker in town, despite being 16 at the time.
>>
>>53352250
half are KGB, half are jews
too many in NYC, they already have a permanent chapter of the russian mafia there, setting up sweatshops and brothels
>>
Lots of them in Seattle. Mostly drunken mafia.
>>
>>53352250
girls are 10/10. would rape
>>
Never met one

I would like to meet a real Russian and warm his icy heart though
>>
There's a bunch by Coney Island.

The only one I met left Russia because she thought the country was so shitty.
>>
>>53352250
Nobody besides politicians who are not smart think Russians are bad people. They are white so we do not care.
>>
>>53352710
Every Russian I've ever met is initially an asshole but then they warm up to you and they're really cool.
>>
>>53352430
In Washington, from my experience, the huge majority of "Russians" are actually Ukrainians.
>>
>>53352250
I think that I'm really lucky my ancestors left that shithole before the Bolsheviks took over.
>>
>>53355558
It was a bigger shithole before that lel
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.