[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is wrong with women with short hair and tats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1452010942978.png (842 KB, 596x597) Image search: [Google]
1452010942978.png
842 KB, 596x597
What exactly is wrong with women with short hair and tats?
>>
>>53219089
>short hair
yes
>tats
no
>>
>>53219089
Attentionwhores.
>>
She looks like a boy and I don't like that.
>>
nothing in particular, except they are useless

will never make good mother material and they know it, desperately clinging to their 20s even well in their 30s

one day they will all commit suicide out of depression
>>
>>53219089
Creepy
>>
>>53219111
>>53219125
these, guess it holds true for men with long hair and tattoos aswell
>>
>>53219089
Ususally I dont mind much, but her "haircut" simply sucks.
Also no tats.
>>
>>53219089
the "tats"
>>
>>53219101
The nose knows.
>>
>>53219089
Damn idk if it's the same everywhere but short hair girls are so good in the sack,they get into it and are so energic,they will squirm and screw you good unless you tie the sack properly before you sell them into sex slavery
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.