[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /int/, do your parents give you a whole list of criteria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (386 KB, 353x456) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
386 KB, 353x456
Hey /int/, do your parents give you a whole list of criteria when it comes to marriage? Are you pressured into marrying before age 30?
>>
wouldn't know because i've never got beyond the >get gf stage
>>
nope, they said marry to whomever you want
the only demand is number of children must be not less than 4
which is logical
>>
My parents don't care, as long as I'm happy and find the right girl and by right they just mean "someone who makes you happy"
>>
My parents used to pressure me, but they stopped it since I became 30.
>>
Not really. They're kinda racist tho, so they probably wouldn't like if she was black, but I guess they would accept it eventually.

>>53189418
Holy shit, 4 children is logical? kek
Is only 2 that unacceptable?

>>53189637
I guess they lost their hope.
>>
No.

I don't have Asian family, they don't give a rats arse. More keen on work.
>>
>>53189390
same tbqh
>>
>>53189715
yes, we must produce more kazaks
>>
>>53189733
And they probably won't care about ethnicity. Too much.

My dad might slip in the odd racist comment or twenty.
>>
My dad said no Muslims (or religious people in general). Logical 2bh.
>>
>>53189284
Nope
I am a man I can do what the fuck I please.
>>
>>53189842
Sounds like your dad is 'a man of the world'?

My parents said I just have to follow my heart, but reading between the lines they'd prefer a decent local girl.

I've had two relations with a Russian girl, they were fine with her but after it was over my mum gently mentioned maybe better look for a local girl next time.

I think they're afraid of me getting trapped by some kind of gold-digger (not that I'm rich), although most girls are like that, local or not.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.