[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know that all Europe and Western Countries think that communism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I know that all Europe and Western Countries think that communism is a bad thing, so i can predict your answers... but whatever..
Q: Do you think China would be a greater country by now if it wasn't under communist party?
>>
KMT will make China great again.
>>
Possibly.
>>
>>53171287
No.
>>
>>53171287
they aren't communist at all, when looking at their economy. They are pretty capitalistic. It's just their government, which is a great choice, as finally China is under strict rule. No more retarded pseudokingdoms like in the past.
>>
>>53171287
Perhaps. The cultural revolution would likely not have happened under the Nationalist party. Culture is what makes a country great and I fear we have lost most of ours.
>>
Well probably, but it's too bad Chiang Kai Shek is a shitty leader, it's probably a good thing that Mao won.
>>
>>53171544
Bullshit. All these """"""""cultures"""""""" worth nithing. Look at this precious indian """""""culture""""""" for example.
>>
>>53171287
If the Nationalists would have won instead of the communists they would be a 1 billion people sized Taiwan . A hightec society of epic proportions and wealth.

I'm pretty happy that the Chinese are ruled by the communist party instead.
>>
>>53171582
India is multicultural. That's the main problem.

Hinduism is a Perfect culture for world peace. Because a Hindu empire doesn't need to bring neighbouring countries into subjection, because they have their slaves built into the caste model.
>>
>>53171582
Fair point, but China would probably have developed at about the same pace under Nationalist rule. I won't deny how effective Deng's policies were, but Mao did more harm than good.
>>
>>53171539
t. Janusz Korwin-Mikke
>>
>>53171852
co chciales tym udowodnić kolego?
>>
File: 50100169320.jpg (232 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
50100169320.jpg
232 KB, 640x425
>>53171287
Chinese working population peaked out, but still their economy is rely on real estate industry.
I think they will have a difficult time in 2020s. Democracy movement may happen again in the time.
>>
Mao's goal was threefold, Marxism aside. First, he wanted to recentralize China — re-establishing Beijing as China's capital and political center. Second, he wanted to end the massive inequality between the disloyal coastal region and the rest of China. Third, he wanted to expel the treacherous and greedy foreigners from China. In short, he wanted to recreate a united Han China.
>>
>>53171287
I think history doomed communism to turn out like it did in China. Adopting an authoritarian and cult-like interpretation of communism and mixing it with oppressive and hierarchical chinese tradition couldn't have turned out well. Mao himself was likely one of the worst leaders in chinese history.
>>
>>53171287
Yes
>>
>>53171671
you have a good point about slaves. it's impossible to abolish slavery if everyone believes that God himself decided you would be born a slave for sins in your past lives.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.