[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It cost me just as much money to live in the Australia for 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1452000648163.jpg (3 MB, 4856x2272) Image search: [Google]
1452000648163.jpg
3 MB, 4856x2272
It cost me just as much money to live in the Australia for 1 month as it costs for me to pay $1500 for a return plane ticket to the ukraine + rent + food for 1 month in the ukraine.
>>
>>53154211
Adam Sandler is actually not Jewish

/pol/ approved
>>
>>53154211
Is anyone else cool with Israeli Jews? It's only American Jews who I despise.
>>
>>53154211
Ben Kingsley isn't Jewish

"I'm not Jewish... and though there might be some Russian-Jewish heritage way back on my mother's side, the thread is so fine there's no real evidence"
>>
What are they "doing"? That picture is so stupid.
>>
I had an acquaintance who moved there
He lasted 6 months before coming back.
>>
If you're white. Don't forget to wear your sun screen
1/3 white people develop melanoma in Australia
>>
>>53154801
why didnt he like it?
>>
>>53154322
Zionist Jews are literally the main thing people are referring to when they talk bad about Jews.
>>
File: Isla Fisher - 12.jpg (118 KB, 699x1024) Image search: [Google]
Isla Fisher - 12.jpg
118 KB, 699x1024
>>53154211
Why didn't you add this Aussie Jewess to your pic?
>>
>>53154801
Was he Ukrainian, or at least a Slav, or just some guy who decided to move to Ukraine?
>>
>>53155070
OP's pic isn't shooped. You can't just add people willy nilly
>>
>>53155086
Oh. He actually moved to Australia

I should have mentioned that.
>>
>>53155149
no wonder. so is the moral of the story that he prefers USA over australia?
>>
>>53155039
I have no idea why. They seem alright for the most part.

It's only the diaspora that I hate. They have this smug air of superiority about them and they're all in positions of power.
>>
Australia or New Zealand?

>Which is better
>>
>>53155736
nz
>>
>>53155736
Depends, do you want a big barren wasteland the """""""natives""""""" claim as """"""""""""full""""""""""? Or do you want a more forgiving environment that a quarter the size that most certainly isn't full?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.