[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the world is a shithole. The places that have good weather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Bronze_head_in_Valle_dei_Templi.jpg (2 MB, 3830x2553) Image search: [Google]
Bronze_head_in_Valle_dei_Templi.jpg
2 MB, 3830x2553
All the world is a shithole.

The places that have good weather have bad economies or a lot of criminals. The places with good economies have bad weather.

Australia is an exception, but it is full of spiders and skin cancer.
Japan is very expensive. Housing is very expensive, and the women are ugly, unlike South Koreans. Taiwan, Singapore... the same. Overcrowded shit.
Ibero America is a waste of time. Crime, corruption, nonwhiteness...
The southern USA are ok, but have a lot of crime and bad culture. LA? shithole. California very expensive, Florida is a crazy place. Texas is decent, but violent.

What are the best places to live to then, if you value quality of life and don't want to be a depressed alcoholic or don't want to get anal gang raped then?

-Auckland in New Zealand. Isolated from the world, bullied by retarded Samoans, Tahitians and similars. A retreat north of Auckland is probably the best idea. Rural life. Women are fat whores, it's in their British genes.
-Israel. Great country if you are not a stupid goy, but could be nuked any day, and 23 died because of Palestinian stabbings in the last weeks.
-Southern France, wherever arabs and niggers don't live.
-Cyprus and Malta. Fiscal paradises, relatively isolated. Better Cyprus, because Malta will get destroyed in a North African immigrant mass exodus in less than 10 years, as their economies become stagnant.
-PIGS countries (Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain). Taxes are high, economies don't work. Countries for retired old farts and tourists.
-The southern USA. In places with low crime rates. This rules out most cities. You can live near Austin, but wary about crime. I heard San Diego is very good, but very expensive too. Culture going to hell there.
-Southern China? Xiamen and Shenzhen. Becoming expensive, polluted, and a dictatorship.
-Laos, Cambodia, parts of Thailand. Crazy parts.

As you can see, all the planet is a big shit. As a Spaniard I can look at the eye to anybody. All the world sucks.
>>
>>53151077
>The places with good economies have bad weather.
Still living in the fantasy I see...
>>
>>53151077
>PIGS countries (Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain)
That's still Ireland
>>
>>53151077
>-Southern France, wherever arabs and niggers don't live.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHA
EHEHEHEHE
Good one op good good heheh
>>
>>53151077
Just go to some irrevelant place on the middle of nowhere that isn't fucking rural, third world countries are usually only shit if you go to crowded areas, but some of them have places where you can have the best of both words as long as you don't do anything stupid
>>
Fuck off shitskin
>>
File: Becoming-Clouds.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Becoming-Clouds.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>53152789

I prefer the term olive-oil nigger, thank you.
>>
File: 131335013792.jpg (7 KB, 182x226) Image search: [Google]
131335013792.jpg
7 KB, 182x226
>I heard San Diego is very good
>>
The world is inherently uncaring and most of it is actively trying to kill you
>>
>>53153522
>City founded by spaniards
>good

no
>>
The only good places to live are the ones with the least amount of people as possible
>>
>>53153601
California would be okay if their cost of living was not insanely high
>>
Reminder that Switzerland is literally THE best country in the world and has perfect weather.
Also,
>Israel
Would rather be paraplegic than live in some desert shithole. OP is obviously a paki.
>>
>>53151322
No, go away, richboy.
>>
>>53151077
you have absolutely no clue about New Zealand, do you?
>>
>>53154788
He's some shitskin manlet who thinks his opinion matters
>>
>>53151077
>Southern France, wherever arabs and niggers don't live.
Is this true? Then isn't Southern France your answer?
>>
>>53153672
And all of the douchbag leftards
>>
>>53155445
why so rude john?. probably you are more shitskin that him, desu.

UK is a shithole. at least you should admit this like he admit spain is too.
>>
'sup
>>
>Texas
>Violent

??
>>
>>53151077
PANAMA
A
N
A
M
A
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.