[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did you lads know that over ONE BILLION Indians can vote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
So did you lads know that over ONE BILLION Indians can vote in UK elections, including general elections?

https://www.gov.uk/voting-in-the-uk/general-elections

>'You can vote in a UK parliamentary general election if you’re registered to vote and:
>aged 18 or over on polling day
>a UK citizen, Commonwealth citizen or a citizen of the Irish Republic
>not legally excluded from voting, eg because you’re in prison
>>
>>53114435
>https://www.gov.uk/voting-in-the-uk/general-elections
No way that's right lol
>>
>>53114459
It is lad, you could vote in all our elecions too as a new zealand citizen.
>>
>>53114435
>a citizen of a country can vote in said country

Woooooowwwww
>>
>>53115097
Indian citizens aren't British citizens am i being memed
>>
>>53114435
Can I vote, sempai?
>>
I would assume that those Indians would actually have to live in the UK first (More than they already do)
>>
What's the most meme party I can vote for in the UK? Can I vote for that Australian we sent over to lead the greens over there that wants to increase refugee intake by 200k per year and unironically destroy your economy?
>>
Only if they are in the UK

I doubt the UK has ONE BILLION of anything
>>
>>53116627
T%his. I waanna bring mulitkulture to muh fatherland!
>>
doing a vote
>>
>>53116658
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations

2.3 billion actually.
>>
>>53116842
registered for the british constituencies

ie, they all have to move to britain and register there locally to vote
>>
>>53114435

Is the the realm's secret contingency plan for dealing with the Mohammedan tide? Counterflooding with Hindu poo in loos and Protestant blacks?
>>
>>53114435
For a second there I thought I could migrate to E.U today
:^)
>>
>>53118976

just learn syrian lad, most euros wont be able to tell the difference when you hop off the boat
>>
File: 1451900912691.png (20 KB, 658x643) Image search: [Google]
1451900912691.png
20 KB, 658x643
>a British citizen who was incarcerated for being racist on the internet can't vote
>some street-shitting, gang-raping Indian who couldn't point to the UK on a map can

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>53114435
>if you’re registered to vote
Good luck with that.
>>
>>53116599
I was thinking the same thing. I think OP might have misunderstood what is meant there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.