[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit thats so cheap you eat to stop hunger.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 新國民便當.jpg (193 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
新國民便當.jpg
193 KB, 1024x768
Pic,related.it's bento that can be microwaved
and eaten for $55 NTD.
Post the shit that you eat when you're starved.
>>
when there's no fresh food left in the house it's usually either mac and cheese
>>
File: Shakshuka-Side-View-2-640x480.jpg (118 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Shakshuka-Side-View-2-640x480.jpg
118 KB, 640x480
>>53114228
or eggs

shakshuka if I can since I usually have canned tomatoes on hand, you can make getto shakshuka with red pepper flakes and hot sauce
>>
Fast homecooking? I just make some omelet or eggs with herbs & something I have or spaghetti with anything. 15 minute ready is fast enough. Btw just finished a 3 hour soup.
>>
>>53114187
what's even in that? Open the box and show it off
>>
File: 新國民便當內裝.jpg (20 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
新國民便當內裝.jpg
20 KB, 320x320
>>53114500
>>
noodels. yum-yum shrimp
>>
>>53114545
I thought it's beef/pork udon judging from the picture of a girl with armful of ears. What's that on the left of the meat?
>>
Quesadillas actually, they're super easy to make, and you can put whatever in them plus cheese, not to mention all the ingredients are cheap as hell.

Eggs too, easy and cheap.
>>
>>53114651
steamed rice
>>
>>53114453
>Go to a supermarket
>Buy a big pie
>Microwave
>Eat
t. Not cucked by cooking.
>>
>>53114187
hamburger helper or beans&toast are my go-to poverty tier meals
>>
File: hamburgerhelper.jpg (172 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
hamburgerhelper.jpg
172 KB, 640x640
>>53115452
I probably should've included a picture
>>
File: beans_on_toast430x300.jpg (18 KB, 430x300) Image search: [Google]
beans_on_toast430x300.jpg
18 KB, 430x300
>>53115452
>>
Supermarket Burgers
DIY 1$ Falafel powder
Insta Noodles
etc.
>>
oats
it's like 1 euro per kg and has decent nutritional value
>>
toast with peanut butter desu
>>
>>53114187
rice. we buy it in bulk and have a rice cooker. eat it with egg and/or yeast powder for protein.
>>
While I'm not too lazy to cook myself something resembling actual human food, I actually love noodles, and the easiest way to eat noodles is cup noodles, I don't know what is wrong with me.
>>
>>53114187
Canned tuna/sardines/squid and beans. Sometimes I don't even eat anything more (too lazy to buy more stuff)

1.20€~
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.