[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the standard Mexican will always look like this I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 4688435.jpg (844 KB, 1232x864) Image search: [Google]
4688435.jpg
844 KB, 1232x864
>the standard Mexican will always look like this

I'm still waiting for that atomic bomb, America.
>>
There's something about those two teenage girls that makes me want to colonise their vaginas
>>
beaner
>>
Foreground: south mexicans
Background: north mexicans
>>
>>53070542
CHICANOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>53070523
So these illegals who successfully hopped the border and then Obama made legals?
>>
>>53070523
I hate those damn Indians
>>
Are they full native or some shit?

I'm a spic and I'm nowhere as dark as them
>>
>>53070602
probably 75% or something. their face shape isnt screaming pure indian to me but youre right, theyre dark
>>
FUCKING INDIOS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>grew up in Mexican neighborhood in the US
>90% of people I knew looked like this

not bad to be honest. Don't worry Mexico, you're qt. all the women in the pic look nice and the guy in the front is ultimate mexican dad tier, looks like a nice chap
>>
>>53070589
yeah pretty much.

And hidden away in Obama's stimulus package were new Government agencies to hand these people free money and relocate to white small towns.

Thats why you're starting to see these beaners pop up in hick towns even though they can't speak English. Government tells them to go there, then support them.

Its part of Obama's "integration" plan that was buried in the stimulus. he has the same plan for muslims now, but thankfully the other branches of government are cucking him on the issue.
>>
>>53070594
But you're one of them. That's like saying that you hate yourself.
>>
>>53070523
The standar mexican is voting cattle.
>>
>>53070523

Hey you stole my tripcode
>>
>>53070523
The guy in the background on the left is what imagine Mexican posters look like
>>
>>53078039

Wrong quote

>>53070634
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.