[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
malvinas war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Why didn't the argies bomb london?

Why didn't the brits bomb buenos aires?
>>
should have both bombed Rio imo
>>
It technically wasn't a "war"

Bombing Buenos Aires would have escalated the conflict
>>
they wouldn't get any where close to London before getting BTFO, and the brits didn't need to bomb buenos aires
>>
>>53069911
I coudnt agree more
>>
The Argies wouldn't be able to come anywhere close to London, the British would prevent that easily.
>>
File: Blanco.jpg (5 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
Blanco.jpg
5 KB, 186x186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zLUqsVy-Vg
>>
>>53069986
We are already at you king's bedroom, we can reach wherever we want, we are at the pope's bedroom too

we don't fear the jew, we don't fall for jew tricks, because we are above the jews, we are god on the earth
>>
>>53070070
Yes, that's true, the Dutch king is fucking an Argentine woman.

Is that Argentina's greatest achievement? Top cuck
>>
>>53070114
your royal family and future queen will have argentine blood and there's nothing you can do, just watch, like a true cuck
>>
File: 1405279847154.jpg (63 KB, 575x800) Image search: [Google]
1405279847154.jpg
63 KB, 575x800
>>53070114
To be fair she is a milf

>tfw she we never order me to lick his royal arsehole
>>
>>53070152
the SAS can solve that problem. They have the experience.
>>
>>53070208
Lady Di died in a car accident goy
>>
>>53070152

>Argentine blood

I don't think Maxima is pleb enough to have any "Argentine blood", she is of Italian and Basque/Spanish heritage if I recall correctly.
>>
>>53069911
Why so mean ;___;
>>
>>53069889
>Why didn't the argies bomb london?
They couldn't even hold the islands, how the fuck are they going to launch an attack of our capital from thousands of miles away
and besides, that would warrant us doing serious shit and would have turned the UN dead against them
The invasion only went ahead because they thought we wouldn't retaliate
When that failed their second plan was to send Argentine lads to their death and cry to the UN about the "big ebul imperialist that be oppressing me!" and even if they had the capability to bomb London it would have ruined the narrative they were trying to create
>Why didn't the brits bomb buenos aires?
We didn't need to
>>
>>53070244
>she is of Italian and Basque/Spanish heritage if I recall correctly.
Literally me tbqh
>>
>>53070365
Do you have a qt sister?
>>
>>53070244

she looks pretty brown though, so she must have something
>>
>>53070385
Literally the whitest Argentine I know

(I only know footballers but still)
>>
>>53070200
>to lick his
>his
>>
argentina is garbage please nuke
>>
what's the deal with that shitty island? has it something interesting or important in it?

I think it might be like these retarded peasant spaniards with that brittish rock in andalusia
>>
>>53071331
It's just banter.
>>
>>53071331
It holds the source of cheeky nandos
>>
>>53071331

Argentinian pride suicide and Oil.
>>
They've always been a political tool for our government. Now it's just about pride like >>53071456 said
>>
because argies are starving and they belong to the 3rd world. thats why.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.