[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >be asian guy >Work hard, go to school, don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: 1448794939950.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448794939950.png
148 KB, 300x300
>2016
>be asian guy
>Work hard, go to school, don't cause any trouble
>integrate well with the locals and try to socialize with all types of different people
>Get shit on by society and told that I'll never achieve to anything great because meritocracy and having good morals is racist
>Meanwhile tyrones and kebabs get royal treatment and given free shit
>They are placed high on the pedestal simply because of their shit color and religion
>Commit all sorts of crime and become a burden to society
>Girls get all wet for them
Thanks weedman. Thanks Canada for being so progressive and thank you kike-masters for shoving the world's head so far her ass.
>>
>>53067522
Your welcome chang
>>
>>53067522
You're not missing out because you're Asian. You're missing out because there is a labour abundance. Neither you nor I will work in what we're trained in unless we have family or social connections.

You can blame nignogs and Jews if you want. It won't solve your problem, you won't contribute to a solution, and nobody will be interested in what you have to say aside from cryptofascists and "muh silent majority" right wingers.
>>
File: tips.jpg (25 KB, 526x367) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
25 KB, 526x367
>brown people are to blame for me not having GF
>>
>>53067624
And its people like you that caused the problem. Its not just the problem of labor abundance, its liberal-marxism that contributed to a socio-racial caste system. I work hard and involve myself in many community services as well as trying to fit in and yet all people see me is a toolbag and a perceptual foreigner. I don't expect you'd understand because you're probably a middle-class white kid who lived his whole life in blind liberal-perspective of the world.
>>
>>53067522
Is life in Canada that bad?

Have you had vacation recently?
>>
should have taken advantage of your shitskin when you still had a chance, zhang.

>>53067714
hes an /r9k/ feelfag who blames everybody else for his chink insecurities.
>>
>>53067703
If this was 40 years ago. Things would've been very different for you and I. If the West killed off all their left-wing marxists then I'd probably wouldn't be suffering like this, and your country wouldn't be run by a fat communist hag.

>>53067714
Its only good if you're a liberal elite or a shitskin. Be thankful that your country takes care of its own before others.
>>
>>53067794
>its own before others.
>its
>own
so why doesnt our chink government take care of you then?
>>
>>53067790
>hould have taken advantage of your shitskin when you still had a chance, zhang.
No, I'm not that kind of person. Besides it only works for tyrones and durkas.

>>53067833
First of all I'm not a chink. But I understand public education didn't do so good to your head so I forgive you, and secondly the government is a far left-wing pro-islamic government they don't cater to asians or whites or anyone who believes in equality.
>>
>>53067794
Gook here
I know this feels Zhang.
>>
>>53067794
We have our own problems for not opening gate to new comers though.

How about only interacting with people in some closed community of your ethnicity for a while?
>>
>>53067984
>How about only interacting with people in some closed community of your ethnicity for a while?
No because I hate my race.
>>
>>53067925
Oh hey bro.

>>53067984
>We have our own problems for not opening gate to new comers though.
Thats not a problem japbro thats a privilege. Be thankful your government doesnt cater to niggers and shitskin rapists. As far as I can see your country is doing fine.

>How about only interacting with people in some closed community of your ethnicity for a while?
There are hardly any gooks here and most of them are fob students who don't English I personally don't get along with my own kind either due to cultural differences.
>>
>>53068063
재발 죽여주세요.
How is UBC btw?
>>
>>53068063
Fuck off with your whining you shrimp dicked faggot.

I bet you're 5'6, wear a shitty pair of glasses and are an awkward goof.

I want to wrap my hands around your neck and squeeze the life out of your autistic corpse
>>
>>53068140
>재발 죽여주세요.
아이구! 이게 인생이란다! My korean is a bit rusty.

>How is UBC btw?
Its alright. Full of chinks and SJWs the usual. Although its a lot better then SFU. Where you from by the way?
>>
File: 1451372883659.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1451372883659.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>53068187
>squeeze the life out of your autistic corpse
how does one squeeze the life out of a corpse exactly?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>53068187
Calm dawn Jose Sanchez
>>
>>53068222
Very carefully
>>
>>53068187
spoken like a true MLP autist
>>
>>53068187
>implying everyone isn't lamenting on this board
Easy there white boi
>>
>>53068211
Ualberta.
>Alberta is all chinks too.
>>
>>53068222
>>53068234
>Ching Chong defence force

Reddit.com/r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>53067522
>being a gook
Dont you know the current year?
>>
>>53068254
>Ualberta.
Damn son, 왜 그학교를 선텍했어요? 전공?
You have any friends or fellow gooks there? I hear Calgary is like the half-ass version of Texas.
>>
File: 1434805800723.png (114 KB, 296x507) Image search: [Google]
1434805800723.png
114 KB, 296x507
>>53068187
Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>53068322
Because I was born in Edmonton. I'm literally going to die here as well.
>Electrical Engineering 3rd Year
>>
>>53068322
Oh and no gooks
>Just Chinese and Indian.
>Plz kill me now.
>Everyone thinks Im a chink
>Everyone in my classes are chinks
>Why live?
>>
>>53068187
I wanna fuck his boipussy desu.
>>
>>53067522
what type of asian?
>>
>>53068557
He's half indian, half Korean.
>>
>>53068463
At least you got into a good major. Job prospects are high anywhere for EE so move out of that shithole after you graduate.

>>53068520
lol its literally the same here too. I mean there are a bit more gooks here then Alberta but most of them are exchange students or expats from other provinces. Honest to god, chinks are the worst Asians they are literally the yellow version of T*rks.

>>53068557
Gook.
>>
File: smug-anime-face.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
smug-anime-face.png
117 KB, 372x351
>being asian
>>
>>53068651
>posting chinese cartoons when looking down on asians
>>
Hmmm I remember my asian friend felt just like you. He tried very hard to break the stereotype, he worked out all the time and got fit, acted mischievously etc but eventually he went to far.

He started acting out to much to stand out. He got into hard core drugs and drinking excessively. I remember him telling me when he was drunk no girls liked him because he was asian and white girls were racist against him etc

He never listened to me and listened to a jewish kid I knew instead and just kept on doing more and more drugs "so he could fit it" fucking jew ruined his life
>>
>>53067709
>yet all people see me is a toolbag and a perceptual foreigner

I think you meant to say perpetual foreigner but yeah, that's because Asians have no history in this country so you're forever the colonizer and never the native. Don't feel bad though all non-whites and non-natives have no real history in Canada and are never truly seen as Canadian. In fact, though you may have been born here, I feel more kinship with a white American or Australian than I do with you.
>>
>>53068758
Why would I need to break a stereotype when everyone here is a chink Xixixixixixixixixixixixixi
>>
>>53068758
Even if your friend had worked out and broke the stereotype while remaining sober it wouldn't have worked.
>>
>>53068638
>>53068638
well fug
too bad the most isolated parts of korea are under the kim jongs
>>
>>53067709

And another thing. How can you bitch and moan about liberal-maxism. It's because of that we have too many Asians in Canada in the first place and why you're here.
>>
>>53068849
I was never asked to be born in this shithole.
>I'm not even from a third world country like the rest of the millions of immigrants here
>I literally found no purpose for living here under weedman.
>>
>>53068963
learn korean and move home lad. it's what i wanna do (although learn irish not korean obviously)
>>
>>53068963
btw you should learn korean in korea
read http://fluentin3months.com/
>>
File: FSTnwgT.jpg (554 KB, 1512x1944) Image search: [Google]
FSTnwgT.jpg
554 KB, 1512x1944
>>53068758
>he worked out all the time and got fit

kek

also if you cant do heroin and coke, everynight while maintaining a normal life, you're a beta t
>>
>>53068906
learn korean and move home lad. it's what i wanna do (although learn irish not korean obviously)
>>
>>53069192
people speak irish
and i was born in ireland and lived there until about 3 years ago
i plan on moving to connemara anyway
and
>right of return
were not israel
>muh red hair
my aunt has red hair if that counts
>>
>>53069192
He wasn't a manlet he was 5'10 which is reasonable
>>
>>53069248
good memwd
>>
>>53068906
learn Korean and move home lad. it's what I wanna do (although learn arabic not korean obviously)
>>
>>53068963
learn Korean and move home lad. it's what I wanna do (although learn portuguese not korean obviously)
>>
>>53069290
>He wasn't a manlet he was 5'10
Unless he was uglier than sin, i dont really see what his problem was.

>>53069273
>were not israel
You basically are

>Irish nationality law provides for Irish citizenship to be acquired on the basis of at least one Irish grandparent. Note that for the purposes of Irish nationality law a person born anywhere on the island of Ireland (including Northern Ireland which is part of the United Kingdom where British nationality law applies: thus, people born in Northern Ireland are entitled to both British and Irish citizenship), is considered "Irish." The entitlement to citizenship of all people born on Ireland and its islands was stipulated by the 1922 Constitution of the Irish Free State, and the 1937 Constitution of Ireland and reinforced by 1998 Belfast Agreement. A person born outside of Ireland with entitlement to Irish citizenship through an Irish-born grandparent may pass that right on to her or his own children. To do so, however, that person must register her or his birth in Ireland's Foreign Births Register prior to the children's births. Irish law also automatically grants citizenship at birth to any Individual born abroad to a parent born in Ireland, without the need to register with the DFA prior to the granting of citizen's rights like holding an Irish passport
>Separately from this right, the Irish minister responsible for immigration may dispense with conditions of naturalisation to grant citizenship to an applicant who "is of Irish descent or Irish associations", under section 15 of the Irish Nationality and Citizenship Act, 1986. With rare exceptions the applicant must be resident in the island of Ireland before applying for naturalisation.

also if you're not from boston or dont have red hair, you're not irish and never will be.
>>
>>53069454
i know how citizenship law works. i am a citizen after all
i guess being from laois isnt irish enough for you?
>>
>>53067522
Go kill yourself.
>>
>>53069512
>i guess being from laois isnt irish enough for you
>Being from laois
>He hails from a landlocked county
kek
>>
>>53067522
Go out Elliot Rodgers style, but instead, kill the rich, liberal, white-guilt faggots who fuck your life up by praising inadequacy and incompetency.
>>
>>53069617
only double landlocked county actually :^)
that was basically all anyone was ever taught about laois tb h
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.