[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are westerners so misinformed about the K*rts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: Kurds eyebrows.jpg (46 KB, 490x613) Image search: [Google]
Kurds eyebrows.jpg
46 KB, 490x613
Why are westerners so misinformed about the K*rts?
>>
File: bublio.png (2 MB, 1031x965) Image search: [Google]
bublio.png
2 MB, 1031x965
>>53054437

What kind of misinformation?
>>
>>53054532
They don't know that Kurds carried out much of the genocide against us and Armenians, think that Kurds are from Turkey, Iraq, and Syria, don't know about how they kill Christians today...have been traitors to every country they're a part of.
>>
File: KuRD.png (3 MB, 1200x4000) Image search: [Google]
KuRD.png
3 MB, 1200x4000
There is a PR war led by the far left groups of europe.
>>
>>53057311
that image only shows how inevitable your loss of land is.

How long till you start creating artificial islands in the Aegean like the Chinese komsu?
>>
All Sunnis and Shiites are pretty shit.
Christians, Ibadis and Yazdanis are far better Middle Easteners tbqh.
They still have to go back, obviously.
>>
>>53057521
We got other side of the cyprus if we need it :D
>>
>>53058922
This reminds me that we must nuke y'all kebabs after we're done solving our economical problems in the Eu.
>>
>>53059258
>after we're done solving our economical problems in the EU
Seems like Turkey is going to survive even 100 years :D
Why do you care about Cyprus anyway it's a worthless island only good for pissing off the Greeks and shills
>>
>>53054672
what is a kurd
>>
Wouldn't it just be an advantage if the kurds had their own state and be deported?
>>
>>53059391
A turd
>>
>>53054437
>K*rts

I'm not?
>>
>>53054437
>this fucking crybaby queer ass bitch again
>>
>>53059399
Only if were to leave Turkish cities we would give them land but they won't because even they know that land they call theirs is utter shit and no good.
>>
>supporting k*rds
>supporting the further balkanization and destabilization of the ME for the interests of western oil companies
>literally supporting Israel
thanks but no thanks
>>
>>53059513
But, how come, that in west Turkey, many people doing shitty labour are kurds? Serious question. Doesn't your economy need them in the end?
>>
>>53059447
Zaza pls
>>
>>53054672
>have been traitors to every country they're a part of.
That's a convincing argument as to why they need their own country desu
>>
>>53059845
This line of thought didn't work for Israel.
>>
but they fight isis!!
also
FEMALE PESHMERGA FIGHTERS
>>
>>53059596
We could solve that problem by working the workers efficent , I see those k*rds doing the shit job. They are slacking off all day and moving a box 10 meters just to say they have done a thing
>>
>>53054437
>>53057311

adding them to turkey in 1923 was the biggest mistake ataturk made. those subhumans don't deserve to live in turkey yet alone western part. we need to give them their shitty lands which has no important resources and force them to leave one way or another.
kurds always were numerous yet they never had a country. this FGM practicing, donkey-fucking nation is equal to gypsies.
>>
File: Šarrum Šarri.jpg (229 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
Šarrum Šarri.jpg
229 KB, 800x778
>they support the K*rt
>they donated to K*rts
>they support K*rt c*mar c*mmunists

>they do not support the fair Catholic Assyrian
>they do not donate to Assyrian communities
>they do not give to the local church for the Assyrian community
>they do not want to see the Assyrian future
>they do not want to see Assyrians rise and return to their homeland, making it prosperous, again
>>
>>53054437
>Assyrian
>Semitic trash
>Lives in America

Both of you are scum, but at least Kurds are Indo European and fight for their Land and don't flee en masse to America like pussys
>>
>>53061631
>Most oil resources in Turkey
>>
File: 1400770146126.jpg (344 KB, 640x781) Image search: [Google]
1400770146126.jpg
344 KB, 640x781
>>53062775
>>
>>53062950
Great answer Assyrian diaspora
>>
>>53054437
Ok, that pic was actually funny.
>>
>>53062897
lel no. turkey's kurdistan isn't profitable. batman has some oil but it's very little and expensive. kurds were always trash nation. they are cursed, their lands are cursed as well.
>>
>>53062775
>K*rts genocide your people for generations
>K*rts genocide Armenians for generations
>T*rks turn a blind eye on everything due to their empire crumbling
>all eyes on T*rks
>K*rds continue enacting their purge
>now are seen as the paramount of justice in a sectarian chaos
Of course, since they cleaned """""their"""" land from the people that inhabited it before

>K*rds are Indo European and fight for their Land
They should fuck off back to Tunguska. The land they squat on is Assyrian and Armenian, and they thoroughly genocided and terrorized those people for centuries. Go back to K*rdey, H*wal
>>
>>53062998
>turdish nationalist on vietnamese rice board
>I should believe him

Hmm
>>
>>53062775
>>53062974
T. mehmet
>>
>>53063111
Lel why the should I care I hate all of you middle East shits, but Assyrians and Armenians are on a whole new level of inbred sub humanity
Fucking diaspora coming from everywhere these days
>>
>>53063128
>turkey isn't oilstate
>omg ur nationalist

lol kurd. present proofs to show kurdistan is profitable then.
>>
File: 1406368776589.gif (2 MB, 170x127) Image search: [Google]
1406368776589.gif
2 MB, 170x127
>>53063187
>mehmet
>not noticing his K*rd shilling.

Assyrians have every right to those "k*rdish lands"
>>
>>53063205
>inbred and subhumanity
>coming from a K*rt
ayyyyy caramba

Your great grandfather was a Christian Armenian, Hewal
>>
>>53063294
>Out of arguments

I'm not even a fucking muslim scum Kurd, can't handle the truth ?
>>
>>53063205
Nigga wtf literally wrong with you, did you get cucked by an armenian or what
>>
>>53063360
Just my opinion have you never seen one of these sub humans ?
>>
>>53063433
Where did you see them?
Are you literally autistic?
What kind of opinion is that, on what do you base it
>>
>>53063346
If you're not a K*rt, Hewal, learn the history of the area you so fervently defend and then come back to discuss subhuman behavior
>>
>>53063481
>This butthurt

Why should I argue with an Armenian?
>>
>>53063534
>Why should I argue with an Armenian?
I am not armenian
Anyway make your argument, go on
>>
>>53059391
Trying to recall off the top of my head from what little I know, since everyone else in this thread seems to just be making shit up, too.

Kurds are a culture that were displaced at the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire. They reside in and around Iraq, Turkey and Iran. Probably around Afghanistan and Syria too. They're scattered. One of the most populous nomadic groups currently in existence.

They were promised land in a treaty by Turkey around the 1930s and never got it. Turkey also at some point stripped all the Kurds of their Turkish citizenship IIRC.

It should go without saying that they're not on the best of terms.

Not that even a misinformed westerner would need context to see the level of vitriol evident here.
>>
>>53063879
>>They were promised land in a treaty by Turkey around the 1930s and never got it. Turkey also at some point stripped all the Kurds of their Turkish citizenship IIRC.
i never heard of either of those things, link?
>>
Saladin was a kurd
>>
File: kurdishinhabitance.gif (70 KB, 624x350) Image search: [Google]
kurdishinhabitance.gif
70 KB, 624x350
>>53063962
Since you asked politely, I now feel compelled to give a fuck about the legitimacy of facts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurdish_nationalism#Turkey

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29702440

Looking at the map alone, it's pretty easy to guess why Turkish and Kurds are so at odds. The area pictured corresponds with the image earlier in the thread.

After WWI victory, Allied forces planned to define their own border and country, but three years later that draft fell through. There were just the borders for modern day Turkey. So it makes sense that if Kurds expected land from anywhere, it'd probably be Turkey.

The bit about citizenship I admit I might well have been thinking about Syria. But they've faced pretty widespread systematic oppression in every country they're in.

At the end of the day, I really don't know shit about any of the parties involved. But I can't help but sympathize just a bit with people spending their whole lives looking for a place to call home.
>>
>>53064625
>they were promised land in a treaty by Turkey around the 1930s

that didn’t happen btw. that thing doesn’t exist in history. no one promised nothing to none.

first time i hear this even though i have a doctorate in this area. wow.
>>
>>53054672
Honestly is there a single group in the middle east that hasn't tried to genocide their neighbors.
>>
>>53057311
let em be independant
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.